trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV is testifying as though what she says is gospel. Psychotherapy is very common and mainstream now. She's approaching this like no one has ever seen Dr Phil Show or decades ago Sally Jesse Raphael.

Jodi was a volunteer and perpetrator.

WHAT? Travis didn't say PLEASE? Well, I didn't know that! Certainly a justified homicide!

SHE's telling the JURY to limit the break to 10 minutes?

is she serious?????

Imo, NONE of them buy this. Not a one. :)

Earlier questions must have been written during defense questions. They leaned a little toward the defense. NONE of these last questions are pro-defense. AVL is going down......then it will be Jodi's turn!

can you believe she is telling THEM to limit it to10 mins LOL

Character assassination v. name calling. Great question.

Even better, Alyce tries to patronize the juror who asked that insightful question. Go on Alyce, talk down to them.

exactly...

Does anybody else LOL at the way the judge looks at ALV? It's odd to me. JMO.

Also it appears many of the sarcastic questions were from juror no 5. I don't hear any sarcasm in these questions.

ROFL. YOU (jurors) be ready in 10 minutes, (that way you will only have to wait for an hour).

Funny when the judge asks the jurors to limit their breaks to ten minutes. But the Dt gets to delay for hours.

SHE HAS NOT SEEN THE JOURNALS WHEN SHE TALKED ABOUT HIS DEATH AS IF IT WAS NEWS TO HER?!!!!! utoh

-i think ive missed something. the jury hasnt seen the fake journals?

I can't keep straight whats real versus what isn't anymore...that poor jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper