trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Nurmi. Go ahead and try to present version 4.0 to this jury. Really. Do eet. I double dog dare you.

How would this matter? JA says she did it alone. I'm confused.

I am confused too. Will it make a difference if it can be proven there was another person there? Will all this time and suffering have been for NOTHING? Do they get a do over? Mistrial? will Matt M or some other cohort be arrested? She says she killed him, right??????

I thought Jodi outright said she was kneeling, so who cares. I do not understand the significance.

AAAHHHHAAA _ I finally get it!! DT is trying to get this guy declared as an expert witness!!!

Did you catch that slip .. "create evidence" oops!!!

How offensive....as if the family of Travis should just leave if they don't like it. Just sickening...

First time I heard the judge say mr neumeister... I thought she call nurmi that! Rofl .., like Juanmeister or something...

I crack me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This "expert" claims he can "create evidence" ... unlike only "so called" experts.

Boy, this guy really should have STAYED OUT of this mess!

OJ Media circus.....So what's the big deal with JA trial. It happens with all high-profile cases :furious: :furious:

[video=youtube;2wLvgkKwtA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLvgkKwtA4[/video]

OJ signing Autographs before his Court!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7oTZ_51oLY

These is nothing new ...........except JA - DT tries anything....

:furious: :furious:

Well if there were three people there, it sure can't be self-defense. Sure sounds like premeditated murder one !!!!!

That shower was nothing but a big a$$ reflective source... no wonder one might say they see more than one person reflected in Travis' eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper