trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on Twitter by @DoctorGooFee

BH6Gyo3CYAAtPRY.jpg:large

Is this attempting to prove the gun was used first?

Isn't the knife being used first required to meet the death penalty qualifications?

Yes Judge Stephens - we are wondering WTF too

Attachments

• jss.jpg
    jss.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 22
if they let this cartoon in imagine the jury question: is your stick person standing because Ms Arias told US she was crouching

Is this attempting to prove the gun was used first?

Isn't the knife being used first required to meet the death penalty qualifications?

Have you testified in any other area? Yes, video enhancement

Even after everything else, this appears to be a new low water mark for the defense.

And I am loving the low light Juan. So Handsome!

...i don't even understand JM's line of questioning... get this guy off the stand...bring back ALV... we at least got a few laughs from her testimony...

Maybe Alyce is being brought back to talk about Rorshach tests. :banghead:

LOL!! I was thinking this. And a Rorschach test says way more about the person that see's the thing and what they see, rather than anything else.

Juan is trying to pin the witness down to his actual prior experience and qualifications.

What was the case? I dunno.
Who was the judge? I dunno.
Who was the prosecutor? Bob. Just Bob. 'Don't believe he ever gave me his last name' Bob.
--------
Not verbatim but seriously? Expert witness does not this make. :facepalm:

In this etch-a-sketch, what are the "things" that look like Jodi's arms? The witness just testified that the reflection shows the camera was being held lower (like the belly button?) Are those 2 things supposed to be 2 more people, maybe? I dunno.

Junk science. I swear, this eyeball thing is just absurd. Unless this can be independently verified and replicated, what is the point????

Alright, this guy doesn't seem corrupt or toxic-- harmless and respectful. Nothing like other defense witnesses. He seems to be a victim of the defense team. Unfortunate for him. I see no relevance whatsoever in his testimony or involvement. Unfortunately it's laughable and will be ignored and /or will backfire. The defense once again digging their own grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak