trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of that would be to the defense's advantage is if this shows that both JA and TA were standing at the time of the photograph, maybe that would show she didn't have him sitting down in a more vulnerable position at the time the 'face' pic was taken. IMO So what?

Yeah, so what. The last photo of him alive shows him clearly sitting down. No way around that. There's something else they are getting at.

Juan says he saw a dog. I am going to agree with that, yes the reflection is that of a dog.

Why would the defense introduce this at such a late date? Is it simply to suggest reasonable doubt? This would obviously point to Jodi having lied on the witness stand about what went down that day. It also calls into question the testimony of expert witnesses to whom Jodi told the "truth" that she acted alone. :moo:

Here is my question.. I see what he outlined but to me it looks like more points of reflection in the room. Not elbows.. I think this guy is just trying to hard to be important.
If it walks like a narcissist, and talks like a narcissist, it is probably a narcissist.

Subterfuge...that's all this is...too bad JA didn't stick w the Ninja story! Pure subterfuge!!

This guy testified previously in this case about enhancing audio? What audio? TIA!

Totally agree with Juan! I actually said it several pages back - Different people will see different things.

What I am still missing is why the defense wants this in? How could it help them? :waitasec:

States Position....This is fantastical type of evidence. No way to test what he sees.. JM says to him the shape appeared to be a dog..
No peer review or reliability
If you asked 10 people they would see 10 different things in that image

I have nothing against this expert witness. IMO, he's not trying to obfuscate; he's answering honestly. Now about Nurmi...

*smacks hand*

Never mind.
::angelface::

I guess I am having Monday morning brain, but what is the defense wanting to prove with this guy?

Exactly, their own expert said you couldn't tell who it was, but JA already admitted to killing Travis Alexander, I don't get it either.

he just enhances audio so people can hear what';s there and blows up photos so objects can be distinguished like he said he just did with a cold case with cars that weren't clear in background. Here, he seems to be claiming he sees things reflected in a part of someone's eye where other people can see other things.

This guy's credentials are top notch. and he has testified as an expert in state and federal cases for the prosecution and defense.

If you see a person then the person is standing and not on their knees as Jodi testified.

True, but could Juan ask this expert didn't JA claim to be knelling, I don't think he can so how would Juan get that in ?

Love juan...this is really voodoo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members