trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi doesn't look so snarky now does she???

Freaking love it. Instead of getting a mistrial Court ended up discussing her tweeting!!! Love it.

ALV hearing at 1:15 today, sealed

What's going on with ALV at 1:15? Is she there to cry about that mean old prosecutor being abusive or is someone going to call her out on her bias and inability to see through her Jodi-colored glasses?

Judge Sherri you ROCK!!

Denied!! Again.

Dying to know about the hearing regarding ALV but it's going to be "sealed", did I hear that right? Boo.

I've never seen a DT attorney show so much hate or jealousy in any trial like nurmi has shown.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11s

Noon recess. See you back here at 1:15ish. There is a closed hearing then, and trial will resume at 1:30. #JodiArias Have a great lunch!!
Expand
Wild About Trial 2 Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 48s

Although it was a somewhat exciting morning in court, I feel like a lot of time was wasted again with these motions for mistrial. #JodiArias

Thank goodness Donovan went on NG's show and talked about the tweets :D :D :D I think someone's in big trouble!

:wave: Lunch break!

fast_food_dogs.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That IS funny

Any ideas about the closed hearing with ALV? Is this regarding additional testimony?

It never ceases to stun me the rights that this murderer has in comparison to the rights of Travis' family. Can you imagine the absolute FIT that the DT would throw if one of the Alexander siblings were tweeting things on par with what Jodi has tweeted (via DB)? It sickens me.

Makes my stomach turn, but the justice system has turned in being about the criminal and not the victim.
IMO when things are caught on camera or the evidence is there, then no trial, lock up throw out the key.
Instead we cater to the criminal and it kills me.

Just as I don't believe they should have so much in prison such as education, medical and so on. I can't get medical or afford education but a criminal gets it all for free.

Rant done, I need a break, walking away for a few .

Yay!

Per Judge...

This court does not recognize that Defense was not able to represent the defendant due to the behavior of the prosecution...

Not in any way outside the boundaries... with LaViolette...

AND>>>>>>>>>>

Nurmi sees bringing up JA's tweeting should bring it up elsewhere... and sees no impact on the court...
WTHeck?

Donavan is tweeting for JA per Juan!

These are all my own words...

Ok so closed hearing at 1:15 and back to open court at 1:30 (yeah right)

I hope someone has a screenshot of JA's tweets because they are currently being deleted fast & furiously :furious:

I don't think Juan really gives a fig newton that JA is tweeting. Her tweeting isn't really an issue (to him). The issue is that the DT is saying Juan is "playing to the media" (with zero evidence of it) and Juan is pointing out that Jodi is the one tweeting. If they don't want the media storm, CONTROL YOUR CLIENT!

Really need clarification on ALV.

Is she in private hearing today?

What about tomorrow? Isn't she supposed to appear tomorrow?

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member