trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't they forced to put her one the stand because of her 'self defense' claim?

bbm: NO

they were not forced.

(imhoo:twocents: her testimony has sunk their ship as she further lied on the stand and has already been called out in cross. Dangerous ground putting Arias on the stand. see poll: did arias demand to take the stand or was it a defense plan. Also see her history with her defense re: she defended herself and fired everyone for a short time)

moo:twocents:

Is there any way to photo shop that pic of Travis in the shower without all the water on his face?

Yes, but you take more detail OUT of a photo the more you retouch it, you'd essentially be painting over the top of the image ..

ClosArgs, am so looking forward to closing arguments. Every time i see your name I think ..cant wait.

But she was not there. She neither entered or left the courtroom. ALV said Friday she had a doctor's appointment on Monday. This is why they were doing it on Tuesday. The sealed meeting was to present both sides, defense and prosecution to whatever issue there is with ALV. It is obviously a big one because JM made reference to it. ALV is suppose to be there in court tomorrow and the judge asked her to make whatever "preparations" she needed to but to be there. We have not heard that has changed. ALV has not be excused.

She may have phoned it in.

Then why did she delete them?

Copy them and then delete them, perhaps?

In fact, why not just do it all in one step with a file 'move' to her own device(s)/storage media?

She testified that she always copied/archived images from her own cameras and phones.

I believe she may have done just that before leaving Travis's house.

I had thought that she was in closed court today which is basically what the delay today was. So she wasn't there just the attny's?

I remembered about Tues, just had seen reported today she was actually there.

K

Don't be surprised if she shows up with an attorney.

She may have phoned it in.

She could have. But the judge still did not excuse her so she should be there tomorrow. lol Can you imagine what she would be like on the phone???? The JSS would be out with a migraine the rest of the day. I don't think Ms. ALV will show up again without an attorney. JM is not too happy with her.

I'm not worried about the stipulation. So it states she did not have the gun or knife in her hand does not mean she did not have it anywhere on her or behind her on the sink placing it there when he wasn't looking.

Besides making the DT look desperate I think it made the jury more aware of that picture and what Travis is really seeing when he looked out his shower. DT needs to rest their case they pulled all their tricks out their hat time to let justice take over. I will loss faith in everything if they do not at the very least hand her a LWOP sentence.

I am not worried as well.

The photo that was stipulated to was not the last photo Jodi took before she began to murder Travis.

The stipulation photo was taken at 5:29:20. The next photo showing Travis' lower body was taken at 5:30:30. One minute and 10 seconds later.

Plenty of time to pull the knife out and begin her rampage at 5:31:14.

I do believe she had a weapon in the stipulated picture though.

Attachments

• showercollage.jpg
    showercollage.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 36
I see terror & sadness. Each eye is different.

You all say you see fear in his eyes, I thought so too at first.
What I honestly see is a sad realization that his end is emminent. He knew she was capable, but I think he was hoping it wouldnt come to pass. He also had been praying for protection in recent days, probably from her.

The mere thought of AL making preparations makes me wonder what kind of preparations. Attorney, jammies, cancel appointments?

I think she just meant "be available."

IIRC the judge told ALV on Friday that Tuesday she is to be at court to "finish her testimony". ?
She was ordered to be there Tuesday, but given the option to come on Monday. JSS also said it might change based on what happens on Monday. Video below....

Begins @ 2:50

ALV: "Your Honor"

JSS: "Sit right there"

Jury exits...

JSS: "Ms. LV, we will need you to return on Tuesday to complete your testimony, unless I release you from your subpoena prior to that time. There is "ANOTHER ISSUE" that the...I think you are aware of the "ADDITIONAL" issue, so we will need you to be back here on Tuesday with regard to the time, I know that you have some other issues, but this is a priority, so because you cannot be here on Monday, you will need to be here on Tuesday, so it's either Monday or Tuesday. I'll allow you to decide which one.. date you prefer to come back."

Here is the video.

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 46 Complete HD ( 4.12.13) - YouTube

Just finished watching everything, and I ave lots of random comments:

Lots of great sound bites today, most of which everyone has already mentioned. I loved Wilmott's head whipping around at that "pennies in the kettle" comment by JM.

I don't what ALV did, but it must be a whopper! I bet we never find out what it was. Darn it.

And totally off topic, but what the heck type of watch is Nurmi wearing? Looks like something I would see a rapper wear. All that was missing was putting it on a chain and hanging it around his neck.

Lol, I know what you mean about the watch, but actually those Invecta style watches are very big among some of the men in my circle of friends.
Love your user name, btw.

bbm: NO

they were not forced.

(imhoo:twocents: her testimony has sunk their ship as she further lied on the stand and has already been called out in cross. Dangerous ground putting Arias on the stand. see poll: did arias demand to take the stand or was it a defense plan. Also see her history with her defense re: she defended herself and fired everyone for a short time)

moo:twocents:

She was terrible on the stand. I bet she did much better when they were prepping her. She lost it on cross. And at that point, I don't think they could control her at all. She was ticked and she did it HER way.

OMG. Bombshell. Reflected in Travis' retina is a dinosaur hatchling breaking out of it's egg. The Dino-baby mamma killed Travis.

Not even kidding, but I thought it was a fat dinosaur or a dinosaur with a swim ring around its waist.:floorlaugh:

She was ordered to be there Tuesday, but given the option to come on Monday. JSS also said it might change based on what happens on Monday. Video below....

JSS: "Ms. LV, we will need you to return on Tuesday to complete your testimony, unless I release you from your subpoena prior to that time. There is "ANOTHER ISSUE" that the...I think you are aware of the "ADDITIONAL" issue, so we will need you to be back here on Tuesday with regard to the time, I know that you have some other issues, but this is a priority, so because you cannot be here on Monday, you will need to be here on Tuesday, so it's either Monday or Tuesday. I'll allow you to decide which one.. date you prefer to come back."

Thanks.

BBM: could her testimony and the other "issue" could be two different things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo