trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...I see a gun.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but couldn't that littlest white dot on the right in that pic be the light reflection from the sink mirror? NOT JA's arm that eye-man thought? I mean, why would an arm cast a light?

I think she just meant "be available."

Making preparations means: getting things in order, getting prepared for what is to come next. I don't think the Judge is telling her she needs to prepare a better story for Juan.

IIRC the judge told ALV on Friday that Tuesday she is to be at court to "finish her testimony". ?

Thanks for this as I thought I heard that too, or something to the effect that she had something to say to the jury. Which at the time I thought odd, and maybe my ears mis-heard.

My favorite, which I've added to my signature :), is "He [JM] is the great one."

I think Nurmi is just jealous that he doesn't have a fan club. :floorlaugh:

From what I gather from the stipulation ..it was only an agreement that the defendant did not have a gun or knife in her hands. Does not mean it wasn't it wasnt in her mouth or waistband..or wrapped in a towel . She could have laid it on floor or counter.

Something that has always bugged me is the dark place on his neck under his chin. Almost like it could have been one of his ties that the defendant used.

She was ordered to be there Tuesday, but given the option to come on Monday. JSS also said it might change based on what happens on Monday. Video below....

JSS: "Ms. LV, we will need you to return on Tuesday to complete your testimony, unless I release you from your subpoena prior to that time. There is "ANOTHER ISSUE" that the...I think you are aware of the "ADDITIONAL" issue, so we will need you to be back here on Tuesday with regard to the time, I know that you have some other issues, but this is a priority, so because you cannot be here on Monday, you will need to be here on Tuesday, so it's either Monday or Tuesday. I'll allow you to decide which one.. date you prefer to come back."

Thanks.

BBM: could her testimony and the other "issue" could be two different things?

Oh, maybe we will see her tomorrow. <groan>

I am a stabbed first believer. I don't subscribe that he was forced NOR saw it coming. (the gun came last imhoo:twocents:)

However they should have rested here. Who knows.. maybe they will.

This is my opinion also, stabbed first trying to get up from sitting position in the shower. I think the worried look on his face is fear in knowing he may die in the shower, and he was going to try to overpower her.

Ya know, everyone wants to move this trial along, but have ya'll thought that with the end of the DT CIC we will not see JM "in action" anymore??

I really kinda wanted this eye guy on the stand to just get a little more Juan!!

**brought over from the last thread**

Sorry AngelWings!
:hug: :hug:

Thank you and thanks to everyone else for their prayers. :heartbeat: It's a rough day for my family. The OK Anniversary is this weekend and CNN was doing a feature on my family.

I pray for all of those in Boston, victims, survivors, first responders, and all those who ran towards the tragedy, instead of running away. None of their lives will ever, ever be the same. :cry:

The monsters and evil, do not win in the long run. JA is no different! :furious:

Hug your loved ones, and make sure you tell them that you love them, each and every single day.

Ya know, everyone wants to move this trial along, but have ya'll thought that with the end of the DT CIC we will not see JM "in action" anymore??

I really kinda wanted this eye guy on the stand to just get a little more Juan!!

I love seeing Juan cross examine as much as anyone, but no, I am nothing but thrilled at the prospect of not seeing it again.

you will see Juan more my friend!!
Juan has his rebuttal & closing statement to make,then we go to the pentaly phase and we will see him a lot more

:heartbeat::heartbeat:The dynamic duo:heartbeat::heartbeat:

Attachments

• 548894_530469500325409_696723165_n.jpg
    548894_530469500325409_696723165_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 33
Thank you and thanks to everyone else for their prayers. :heartbeat: It's a rough day for my family. The OK Anniversary is this weekend and CNN was doing a feature on my family.

I pray for all of those in Boston, victims, survivors, first responders, and all those who ran towards the tragedy, instead of running away. None of their lives will ever, ever be the same. :cry:

The monsters and evil, do not win in the long run. JA is no different! :furious:

Hug your loved ones, and make sure you tell them that you love them, each and every single day.

I will hug my little Bex right now! Big hugs to you angelwings!

Pardon me if I'm wrong but couldn't that littlest white dot on the right in that pic be the light reflection from the sink mirror? NOT JA's arm that eye-man thought? I mean, why would an arm cast a light?

To be perfectly honest, I see nothing. It sort of reminds me of when I was pregnant with my first child and had my very first ultrasound, the nurse had to explain what I was supposed to be seeing. KWIM?

I'm guessing you're not an Arizona taxpayer? :floorlaugh:

*hugs* AngelWings *hugs*
I watched that show this weekend. Such a horrible tragedy. I am sorry your family was involved. Praying things lighten up for you.
ETA: I still remember EXACTLY where I was when the news of the OK bombing broke. Never will forget all lost that day.

OH MY! The stipulation! There goes my theory down the drain!

Premeditation may be off the table now!!!!

Why would premeditation be off the table? Juan would NEVER stipulate to something that damaged his case of premeditation so easily.

This stipulation does not change anything that Juan said in his Opening Statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod