trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my opinion also, stabbed first trying to get up from sitting position in the shower. I think the worried look on his face is fear in knowing he may die in the shower, and he was going to try to overpower her.

Maybe when getting out of the shower he was in that line backer position (grabbing her around the waist) then she began to stab him in the head. I always wondered how she stabbed him in the head. Then he tried to stand and she got him near the heart. Maybe that makes sense and just a thought.

This is just me but would the judge introduce a new topic/evidence, i.e., stipulation findings regarding the picture and reflection issues to the jury, during the testimony of another (ALV)? It appeared to me today that ALV's issue was the sealed testimony scheduled at 1:15 today, given this and the way court ended Friday I assumed she was finished with her testimony!!!

So the "eye guy" said Travis had "a tear" in his eye in that pic, is that correct?

He'd either been stabbed prior to that pic being taken or had a weapon held on him and was told he was going to die - why else would he have a tear in his eye?

No, Neumeister was referring to basal tears.

Basal tears are a film which continually cover the corneas of live, healthy humans and mammals.

Basal tears as distinguished from emotional tears...

(Not to mention that the image was captured while water was running, falling, rivulets coursing down his face.)

I love seeing Juan cross examine as much as anyone, but no, I am nothing but thrilled at the prospect of not seeing it again.

I'll really be happy when this trial is over. Much as I love trials, I don't enjoy the intensity of it when it goes on this long. It's taxing.

I need to get something done again, maybe cook......leave the house, etc. LOL.

My photo enhance.

I see Jodi's evil face and that's it.

Attachments

• eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg
    eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 88
This is just me but would the judge introduce a new topic/evidence, i.e., stipulation findings regarding the picture and reflection issues to the jury, during the testimony of another (ALV)? It appeared to me today that ALV's issue was the sealed testimony scheduled at 1:15 today, given this and the way court ended Friday I assumed she was finished with her testimony!!!

I thought they dealt with her today too. I thought that's what they did at 1:15 and then they argued over the stipulation. But I guess I'm wrong.

The jury was in and out in five minutes. Only thing they heard was a stipulation that Jodi didn't have a gun or knife in her hand at the time she took the close up of Travis's face in the shower. This was a compromise between State & DT following the Daubert hearing earlier in the day.
A WS'er mentioned that they thought JA had hidden the gun and/or knife in Travis' bathrobe which was hanging by the shower. I believe this might be exactly what she'd done. She obviously knew he wouldn't have the chance to wear his robe that day.
The fact that she didn't have a weapon in this picture (if she really doesn't) doesn't mean squat to me. I don't think it'll mean squat to the jury either.

I think these were 2 separate issues

Lol, I know what you mean about the watch, but actually those Invecta style watches are very big among some of the men in my circle of friends.
Love your user name, btw.

I've always wanted to have this user name, but every time I join a forum someone has already taken it. I was so happy when I saw that nobody had grabbed it yet!

Who thinks this jury, or any of us, will be concerned with this stipulation once Juan gets done with rebuttal? I don't think it matters at all! It's so much better than giving the jury another week of Nurmi Numbing Testibaloney. Big picture thinking....

I've been in and out today, so I didn't see the live video stream when JSS told the jury about the stipulation with the photo. I did see comments from some here about Jodi looking unhappy when the court reconvened. I looked at the video on youtube and it looks likes Jodi had been crying for sure. Now, we all know that Jodi only cries for herself. If this had nothing to do with ALV, does anyone have any ideas about why she'd be so upset? It's weird, because up until today, she's mostly seemed oblivious to the most damning testimony, she's drawing (coloring), etc. Did the judge ream her about twitter? What happened that rattled Jodi??

To be perfectly honest, I see nothing. It sort of reminds me of when I was pregnant with my first child and had my very first ultrasound, the nurse had to explain what I was supposed to be seeing. KWIM?

Lol! That is exactly how I feel when people show me ultrasound pictures! I'm like, "uhhh yeah, yeah, that is fine looking kid, yeah, definitely, looks just like ya"

A WS'er mentioned that they thought JA had hidden the gun and/or knife in Travis' bathrobe which was hanging by the shower. I believe this might be exactly what she'd done. She obviously knew he wouldn't have the chance to wear his robe that day.
The fact that she didn't have a weapon in this picture (if she really doesn't) doesn't mean squat to me. I don't think it'll mean squat to the jury either.

I'm not still convinced she didn't have a weapon in the picture. JMO

Maybe when getting out of the shower he was in that line backer position (grabbing her around the waist) then she began to stab him in the head. I always wondered how she stabbed him in the head. Then he tried to stand and she got him near the heart. Maybe that makes sense and just a thought.

Possibly. My thoughts are based on his defensive wounds in trying to get the knife away from her. It is too bad he "wasn't" an abuser in this case, he may still be alive. Just so sad.

I thought they dealt with her today too. I thought that's what they did at 1:15 and then they argued over the stipulation. But I guess I'm wrong.

[video=youtube;YAg61ML1MPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAg61ML1MPo[/video]

You're not the only one confused. Starting at 1:04:00 the judge talks about having a sealed hearing with AL at 1:15 today.

I've been in and out today, so I didn't see the live video stream when JSS told the jury about the stipulation with the photo. I did see comments from some here about Jodi looking unhappy when the court reconvened. I looked at the video on youtube and it looks likes Jodi had been crying for sure. Now, we all know that Jodi only cries for herself. If this had nothing to do with ALV, does anyone have any ideas about why she'd be so upset? It's weird, because up until today, she's mostly seemed oblivious to the most damning testimony, she's drawing (coloring), etc. Did the judge ream her about twitter? What happened that rattled Jodi??

If JA was unhappy I would think it is because the stipulation takes a few hours away from her drop dead deadline. MOO

JMO but it doesn't make sense that they would hold a sealed hearing for the eye guy/picture issue after just having argued it in front of cameras in the courtroom. IDK, still think ALV is done as far as testimony goes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo