trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG!

The last alive photo is of Travis sitting down in the shower where his head can not be seen, a minute after the eye photo. The defense only got to piss off those websluethers who subscribed to that silly theory about Jodi forcing him at gunpoint to take a shower. That was never the state's case and for good reason. It stretches credulity. Why leave incriminating pictures on the camera if she had already subdued him with a gun?

BBM: Really? Other people are entitled to their opinions, thoughts, and theories, here at WS. It's ok to attack the post, but not the poster. Please...

But Ms. ALV was not there. It is possible when the Judge said "with" could she have meant it in the context of "issue with" Ms. ALV? We know she did not come or leave from that courtroom so she was not there and JSS did tell her she was still under subpoena and had the be there on Tuesday. If she was there they could have continued with court today instead of ending early.
I personally do not know she was not there. I'm just going by what the judge said. She could have, after cameras decided to handle it today. Also depending won what the hearing was about we do not know if testimony would continue because maybe they are done with her. The judge said she was still under subpoena unless she specifies otherwise. Jmo

When the judge informed the jury today about both sides agreeing there was no weapon in jodi's hand while she took that picture, Nurmi and Wilmott were STARING at the juror's with their PENS IN HANDS and noting who reacted. It was very obvious.

I think they are making a big mistake by harassing them....
They obviously haven't absorbed the last line of juror questions. One can only go so low. There is a limit and the jury seems to have reached it. The DA is lucky that the eyeball reflection wasn't allowed. I think they would have been asked about 100 other things that could be seen in the "reflection"...

From two people, to nine, to JA with a knife and gun to bunny rabbits...

moo

I had a meeting so just wanted to see if I missed anything important this afternoon and are the defense finally done?

You know, a dancing Chihuahua just never gets old.

WE need a Plan B as in when Weebles can't post those adorable pet pics who wants to do it??? God knows after days like this one we're going to need 'em

This is what I am taking away from today. Two Monday mistrial motions were denied. Travis had a left pupil . Both sides stipulated no weapon was being held in Exhibit # 159. When RS visitd JA in December 2012 he thought/heard she was feeling down but she was not as depressed as he thought she would be. ALV may or may not be finished with court issues. Trial will continue tomorrow at some time, maybe. ( I have no smilies, etc. at the moment so insert whatever is appropriate in your fog)

And Nurmi wears a big watch.

Why does everyone keep talking about TA's left pupil when they were showing the reflection from his right pupil?

How many possibilities are there for ALV's potential courtroom infractions?

1. Contempt of court for suggesting a time out for JM;
2. Leaving her glasses in her purse, inevitably causing delays by going to retrieve them;
3. Leaving her cell phone on, causing at least two disruptions;
4. Obfuscating on her responses to the prosecutor;
5. Bringing an entourage of riotous friends to distract the proceedings by laughing out loud during testimony;
6. Misrepresenting her true credentials by padding her C.V.;
7. Calling for her own breaks in the flow of the proceedings;
8. Faking an illness;
9. Lying during testimony in juror responses;
10. Approaching the victim's family in the courtroom.

There may be even more, but this is a pretty good list of possibilities from which to choose something ...

I'm perplexed about something. ALV had her cheerleading team in the courtroom when she was testilying, then word was she was in an emerg room one weekend for heart palpitations due to stress caused by the social media backlash about her testilying, she testified she doesnt use computers, but now she has a twitter account? Her last tweet was yesterday.

Why would anyone who is complaining about stress from social media backlash create a twitter account?

And if she doesn't use computers, how is she posting to her twitter acct? :floorlaugh:

I say let the twit tweet. Maybe she'll give Juan something more to use during the penalty phase.

I don't even think Juan really cares either way. He was just trying to make a point to the DT: if you don't want this trial to be a circus, start with your client and quit making me your scape goat, you ridiculous people.

2. Leaving her glasses in her purse, inevitably causing delays by going to retrieve them;
5. Bringing an entourage of riotous friends to distract the proceedings by laughing out loud during testimony;
8. Faking an illness;

There may be even more, but this is a pretty good list of possibilities from which to choose something ...How many possibilities are there for ALV's potential courtroom infractions?

Juan said...it was something that was "UNCOVERED" ...I don't think it's some courtroom behavior that everyone is already well aware of. It's something else. Something BIGGER. Imo

Why does everyone keep talking about TA's left pupil when they were showing the reflection from his right pupil?
Talking Head are referring to his right pupil but the "eye witness" in court did his demonstration using the left.

FWIW...I see a gun.

I see a pair of blue sunglasses on the left. :blushing: Today, in court, on the big monitor, when it was zoomed in just a tad, I saw an entire face. :floorlaugh: So glad this BS was kept out of the jurors "eyes". :moo:

8. Faking an illness;

There may be even more, but this is a pretty good list of possibilities from which to choose something ...How many possibilities are there for ALV's potential courtroom infractions?

8. Faking an illness;

There may be even more, but this is a pretty good list of possibilities from which to choose something ...

Why is this double? I feel like you've maybe channeled into JA's OCD impulse to purchase two of everything?

jk

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_wg.jpg

she said she was crouched down!!! and that he had to pick her up from the floor to body slam her!!!! what the heck did I hear that all wrong? we must have all heard the same story between her and ALV a million times! i just dont get this eye reflection at all. Its like both sides are completely ignoring what she said on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares