trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

LOL, Just fess up to your obsession! It will be a relief.

When I miss the trial during the day I catch up on youtube, the whole day is usually up by 9 (esT). Its a lot easier to watch when it is on youtube, you can skip all the sidebars... and even KN or JWs babbling if you'd like!!!

You're gonna be okayyyy! :) Enjoy your visit!

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

There's only one solution. Strap her to a chair and make her watch with you.

I have been to busy to keep up here. What are people speculating the deal is with Alyce being ordered back today?

She had her closed meeting yesterday right after the prosecutorial misconduct hearing.

I think the proceedings were sealed... I would LOVE to know though.

For those of you crushing on Wild About Trial (if it's a male)--s/he said that s/he was caught on camera yesterday or the day before...does someone have the correct day? S/he Tweeted that. I think it's a guy...what do you 'Sleuthers think?

Here's the backstory about the person behind the site...but don't know if that is who is in the courtroom....

http://wildabouttrial.com/about/

Watch it on youtube after she goes to sleep!:seeya:

Hi All....

Second try at first post- from a LT lurker.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing insights and strong support for the Alexander family.
And also, to give a big shout out to the mods who do an incredible job keeping this a very inviting and sane space- a very rare thing on the net these days.

Well done people! It's so nice to to join you here!
:seeya:

PS- Any suggestion for best livestream? Cannot abide HLN for another moment!

This one works well for me:

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=022813-jodi-arias-trial

Oh, and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

Yesterday, Juan was wearing black socks. I have a feeling he wears black socks every day.

Did we ask you what colors his socks are? You seem to feel that is important...:rocker:

I don't know if this photo will paste plus I'm really PO'd so much time was wasted, the judge shouldn't have even give them a shot at it, but when you look at the traced outline, how the heck would her arms get that high? Go ahead and imitate taking a photo, as he claimed, from about waist high. Are your arms above your shoulders? NO, Could that be a knife in her right hand? My best guess is she's pressing the button with the knife. Anyhow, go ahead and try posing as you would, if you were taking a photo with the camera at your waist...now where are you arms? For me they're flat against my sides, downward, not up???
OK, I can't post the photo but take a good look at the one that has an outline traced. Does anyone end up in that position?

There is no alternate on TV for watching the trial.

There are several sites that livestream the trial

KPHO Wild About Trial CNN are three common websites for live feeds

O/T But I only started following Wild About Trial recently (LOVE!) But what is the obsession with salmon? Is it an old joke? Or just randomness? :)

One day she was tweeting about whether or not JW's blazer was light pink or salmon colored. I believe someone tweeted back and said salmon was not a color (yes it is) Then she started seeing salmon all the time, on everyone in the courtroom, all through the trial.

iirc, she even had salmon for dinner one night and took a pic of that too.

She has to find ways to entertain herself in the courtroom so she looks for people who have on anything salmon colored.

Her tweets are hilarious.

This is the first trial that I have watched this closely. I really hope justice is served. This monster slaughtered someone so violently. Her excuses and lies do not and never will justify her actions. I do believe in REAL self-defense but she has none! Her lies are so disgusting to women who have truly been in domestic violence relationships before. Her team of paid "professionals" are just sad and bought. (I hope that doesn't count as being mean.) I really feel that if this is a death penalty worthy case and wish her defense team would stop with the motions for mistrial. The prosecution has done nothing that they have been accused of. I honestly believe she is the ring leader of this three ring circus.

This bald TH on HLN is talking nonsense. First he says that Juan better get on with the rebuttal FAST because this trial is way behind schedule and is off track. Okay..BUT THEN , in his next breath, he says Juan should have just let the DT have that witness approved and testify because it was silly testimony bla ba bla...Do these TH's even listen to themselves?

I heard that too. I think they like to hear their head roar.

Does anyone know what time the jury is supposed to be there today? I just find it so dis-respectful on how this court treats their jurors!!!

Hi All....

Second try at first post- from a LT lurker.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your amazing insights and strong support for the Alexander family.
And also, to give a big shout out to the mods who do an incredible job keeping this a very inviting and sane space- a very rare thing on the net these days.

Well done people! It's so nice to to join you here!
:seeya:

PS- Any suggestion for best livestream? Cannot abide HLN for another moment!

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

Welcome!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi and Flores are up visiting the stapler lady while we wait for the Judge and #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand