trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that Dr. DM is going to address the other 2 PD's in the context of Borderline Personality Disorder, because if traits are present from other PD's it is necessary to explore these traits as they impact the Dx.

GOOD CALL those of you who saw BPD. BTW for of those that are strongly repulsed by JA, it is very common for MH providers to describe clients who present with BPD in terms of eliciting statements such as that person
"made the hair stand up on the back of their neck" or things along this line.

It is great to hear her being described while watching her have to listen t o it!!!!!

It appears that she may be going "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" in her head. I'll bet the lawyers had to remind her not to stick her fingers in her ears.

She is and was old enough to know that she has a very serious problem, yet chose to do nothing about it.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Her choice to ignore her problem, one innocent man slaughtered because of it. She deserves nothing but contempt.

:seeya: i fully agree with you.....

WTF could possibly take them this long to resolve at this sidebar?

Defense got to go willy nilly through Travis's e-mail, interpreting freely along the way!

As far as BPD, I have quite a few in my family as well as schizophrenia.
My old therapist said you see that frequently see BPD behavior as a defense of some sort due to fears of being mentally weak or out of control.
There could be a genetic component to it, but I definitely saw my cousin morph into her Mom- learning her little head games and enjoying getting over on and subjugating people.
They are both very cruel, completely self centered people. My aunt is literally a text book case (I shared emails and letters with a doctor writing a book on sociopathy).

this is what she reminds me of

Im-coloring_o_140572.jpg

What a fabulous, refreshing day!! What a smart, knowledgeable, well spoken, classy witness! We all needed this today after what we have been thru with this trial and then yesterday.. with the tragedy we, had in our country!! Shows that goodness..can prevail!! It also shows Jodis lack of class she knows she is getting nailed..so, she cant look up she acts like she is busy doing something..important. So immature!! BEST DAY YET!!!!!

I wonder if JA has earplugs in?
Also, didn't Dr. S say he diagnosed her with an unspecified PD? Just glossed over that and I am sure that neither he, or the defense team, really wanted to pursue that but it looks like even her own witness agrees that she has a personality disorder.

Let's not forget that some of us here may be diagnosed with BPD, and have it under control with lots of medication and therapy.:blushing: We aren't all killers. :facepalm:

Yes that is true!!! My daughter inherited her Disorder from her father :-/.

She spent many years working with a wonderful therapist to find hope, success, and coping skills while living with this problem. I knew she started developing this disorder around 13 because she exhibited many of the behaviors her father acted out. I just cried for her hoping she would not BLD

I am so proud of her and has come far. She describes BLD as her emotions are like a 3rd degree burn.

JMHO

Jodi has commenced writing her memoirs. She's finally realized that she's toast, so she's going to write a book so that the world knows what a fine person she is and how everyone else is wrong about their findings.

Jodi is a crafty little actress and everything you see her doing today is deliberate and planned. If you want to see the real her, let the Dr. say she's stupid with a low IQ. She'll spit nails. IMO

I hope the jury is watching arias.. she is acting psycho.. glasses gone.. not paying attention.. and DRAWING..

crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone else said it above, it's fascinating that she does not look up AT ALL. Literally, I haven't seen her look up once. How can she write and write for hours, nonstop???? This is insanity!!

Jodi's going to have a major case of writer's cramp tonight...

My boyfriend is working outdoors...he came in and asked me about this witness... I was blathering on about how wonderful she is...he looked at me as he was walking out the door, smirked and said...." girl crush, huh?"

Jodi should actually be relieved to hear all of this .. at least it makes sense of her life and what's been going on with her.

She blames all her problems on others. Part of her disorder. She won't see herself in any of this testimony. She's crazy.

If I were Jodi's attorney, I would use this to show that my client is sick, and was not able to control herself. Is this a chemical thing that can be controlled thru medicine? I don't know if I like this. She's making me feel sorry for Jodi.

No, it is a personality disorder - treatment is therapy. No need to feel sorry for her, she's dangerous.

How come I get NOTHING on Azcentral, wild and CNN???? HELP!!!!

Don't forget guys, we haven't got onto any comorbidity yet ... I wouldn't totally give up on aspects of ASPD and NPD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter