trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Dr. DeMarte the greatest?! Good pick Juan M. ! :rocker:

I noticed she used the word "extreme" alot. ;)

Those of you who followed CA will recognize this awesome blog who is now reporting on JA: http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

Love the Eggtree.
Been following the site since back at CA trial and it is just as great (and witty/wise with the observations) with this trial too.

Edit to add: I don't mean "witty" in a bad way. NOTHING is witty about brutal murders. But EggTree analysis of proceedings can be very appropriately witty.
Sorry ... Didn't mean to imply anything untoward ... Great blog.

Lots of people have disorders but they don't kill, they seek help. I just remember Travis' poor body, shredded and decomposing. Then I also remember Jodi's mom asking if Jodi if she went to AZ, no! Jodi said, she had the gas receipts to prove it.....the gas receipts (3 gas cans) from SLC to alibi her trip. She also had the cash gas receipts from filling 3 gas cans and gas tank before her murder trip to AZ. Trophies?

Was this directed to me? Because you're preaching to the choir. lol

Jodi's childhood friend is on NG again, and even drunker this time. NG is actually filling in words for her.

BOMBSHELL...Geez...this "interview" was a toooooooootal.......... waaaaaaaaaaste............ oooooooooooooooooof.............. timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!

Went to get another piece of pizza, came back, and she was still on the same sentence.

The friend on NG... Her own father had to buy Jodi's dress and pay to get her to (and from I assume) the wedding in order to get her to attend and be a bridesmaid???
Then JA offered to take her wedding pictures for her since the bride couldn't afford a photographer???
TYPICAL BPD behavior...
on Jodi's part ~never a REAL friend to anyone IMO...

I'm about to bid you Adieu for the evening, but wanted to share this. For those who are unfamiliar with BPD or don't have a family member who suffers from this severe personality disorder, I encourage you to read a book that was suggested to me by one of my sister's psychiatric social workers during one (of many) of her periods of hospitalization. The book provided me with information and insight into my sister's mental health issues. Thankfully, my sister never killed anyone, but she exhibited many of the behaviors that I've observed in JA.

Stop Walking on Eggshells: When someone in your life has borderline or narcissistic personality disorder

by Randi Kreger

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells
I am not a big fan of Randi Krieger. IMO she's not writing about anyone other than herself. Which is a good thing to know... MOO comes from a rather ugly interaction with her on another project.

The book however, is a great resource.

was that the strange girl from the Along Came Jodi 48 hours ep ? or is this a diff one?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for reminding me! I have not watched that one yet but I need to! I'll let you know if its the same girl!

Jodi's childhood friend is on NG again, and even drunker this time. NG is actually filling in words for her.

If my best friend from childhood/bridesmaid at my wedding chopped and practically decapitated someone, I'm not so sure I wouldn't be free basing.

I'd at least spend a whole day painstakingly chopping her out of all of my wedding photos. lol

Well this is a 1st! I must disagree with you, Steely. (Sort of.) I think what you are calling "arrogant" is actually "confidence". And I think she carries it well. :truce:

There's a thin line between the two, but she seemed a smidge arrogant to me. However, she made Alyce and Samuels look like psychology school dropouts. This young woman has accomplished more in her short life than both of them combined. JMO

BTW, I'm watching Juan's direct right now on NG and she doesn't seem arrogant. It must have been when JW came up and didn't know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus