trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank God! I cried when I saw the pic of that little boy killed waiting for his dad at the finish line. Does Mass have the DP? I hope so because whoever did this deserves it fully imo. Happy to hear the perp has been arrested.

:waitasec:

Now this may be far out there -- but could it be that ALV is advising Willmott with questions for this witness ? KWIM ?

I know that sounds crazy ... just thinking out loud ...

JMO but nothing would surprise me in this trial ...

Would not surprise me at all but that's a bit like the blind leading the the blind:floorlaugh:

Whew! I thought for a minute Willmott was going to have DD and Juan handcuffed and marched off to copyright prison. Close call
:jail:

hahaha wilmott showing a copywrited test question on the big screen!!!! :lol:

:eek: To the public!

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Trying to fool a forensic psychiatrist with mental hijinks seems ill-advised.

What is this BS about copyright material. All of us read copyrighted material every single day!!!!!! COPY right - you don't have the right to make copies of the material or use it in any way but you can freakin' read it and show it to other people! This is insanity! That is not a copyright violation!

Oh, my! Now JW is becoming an expert in the field of psychology. Arguing with witness about terminology - "triggering". :rolleyes:

Dr. D is beginning to look upset, probably from these ridiculous questions. She kind of looks mad and teary eye.

Attacking the messenger. Can't argue with her on the facts at all!! I'm done with JW. Muting her half of the conversation til she's done. What a bunch of Baloney!

got to mute JW and her desperation..ill wait for juan to recross

Ha. I turned the volume way up. I am enjoying this. LOL Although I do feel sorry for this lovely witness, to have to sit through this nonsense.

Wateva ‏@ShouldBeFamous 3m

#Willmott should borrow #JodiArias's pencil so she'd atleast have a point!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you ask that question again where it makes sense.....lololol

This is adddicting! Oh my gosh. I have to get moving. Looking forward to reviewing all this later.

........I hate turning this off!!!!!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members