trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott, you can't make any of us believe Jodi was abused or in a domestic violence situation through this witness. It's futile and your ship has sunk.

Hey, Jen - Jodi and Travis were not married. Just sayin.

You are showing your ignorance Ms Willmott - don't play in fields if you don't know the terms of play - and if you need to play, then you need to go and learn the terminology! You might be a lawyer, but you are showing you haven't done your research or learned the language of this case.

JW just stalling for time....no gotcha questions yet and there won't be because this is an excellent witness:rocker:

Oh god

Is it nearly over

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Dr. D sounds tired of answering Willmott's questions and seems to be correcting Willmott on many of her facts. #JodiArias

Yes, she's bored with this fencing match.

Jodi held this face for an uncomfortable amount of time:

ht75eq.jpg

I'm sure she thinks there's some Perry Mason moment going on here, but for the life of me I can't imagine how any non-chemically-altered person could believe that was true. What a load of bollocks.

So, Ms. Willmott...would YOU consider yourself an expert in criminal defence?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Such unnecessary stress we are putting ourselves through by watching this...:banghead: But I just can't not watch. We need an intervention!

Hello, my name is Momtective...and I'm a trial addict...

Does anyone notice how Dr. DM doesn't get angry at JW's questions because she is confident in her own knowledge?

If you question Samuels or ALV they get infuriated with facts.

Samuels told the jury (jury question - was she diagnosed with anything else) he diagnosed her with a personality disorder. Anyone know what that was?

I seem to remember he said NOS (Not Otherwise Specified)because he was told not to look at that and Nurmi jumped up and shut that down. I seem to remember this because I could tell he wanted to hold forth on this and then realized he said too much.

But I could be wrong. JW's line of questioning is giving me PTSD and global amensia.

Is that all of the scales you have for scoring the TSI . . raw score and t=score plot into a graph . . whether or not clinically significant . .. given 8/12/2011 - you gave TSI 1 but @ the time TSI 2 was recently put out . . . it is more updated version

benefit to use the outdated test
there was no benefit it was just released but not available to Dr. D . . the agency had not purchased (Bayliss) about a year after getting your license . .. you didn't ask Bayliss to get updated one . . ..

content using the old one
used WRAT and WAIS used updated versions
yes been out for several years

clinical scales on TSI - several elevated scales
AA - related to anxiety
she was elevated on that?
yes

actual clinical elevation is 65 not 75 on this test
anxious arousal . . . anxiety
depression elevated to 78
DA - Dr. asks to reference notes - defensive avoidance subscale . . . avoidance in general . . . doesn't differentiate . . .

refer to notes
dissociation also elevated to 73

elevated to 80 - missed this

another scale elevated

ISR - impaired self reference - self concepts . . . related to idea speaking aobut yesterday

low self image - more related to self concept - some overlap with self image and self esteem - elevated to 83 . . . .an impaired self reference = she has lower self image or lower self esteem . . .
and identiy confusion - self concept

doesn't tell you identity or self image (JA has been paying attention) now looking back down to her papers

IE . . . reference - intrusive experiences . . . .show up as an item . . 61 T score
just below clinical significant

work you have done with DV women who have suffered . . . a lot of them suffer from low self image - correct

you believed you didn't think JA suffered low self image
no
but this shows different

it refers to both

T-score on anger - 43 - not clinical significant

JA floating profile - prone to violent outbursts or anger

you are confusing 2 terms - floating profile

JA personality traits tendency for outbursts
but on the TSI she falls below in anger

do you get composite scales?
that is what you have
you didn't get summary score

not in original TSI -
you are confusing terms again

what you are looking @ there
are you referring to the Summed Raw Score

Summary scales of Trauma, self and Dysphoria
not part of the scoring

the TSI can indicate PTSD
it can
based on test scores - elevated anxiety, depression, defensive avoidance
aren't those PTSD
seen in PTSD and personality d/o

experience with DV - patients coming in since 2004 and after license - patients had DV in their lives . . during this time seeing them . . . one part in CV you are interviewing 2 month spent interviewing
perpetrators

interview women with some type of DV and spent 2 months with perpetrators

you don't talk about assessing DV . . .during these times you doing research . . assessing DV relationships

several people come in part of my job whether they have been exposed to DV, or impact their lives . . . .interview

what research is you rely on to assess DV relationships
are you talking about specific diagnosis
research you rely on . . Lenore Walker's research - DV . . . no particular author that I tend to turn to all the time can't name another off the tope of my head

Lenore walker - talked about her yesterday . . . any books read recently . . .

I referred back to Lenore walkers recent book published in 2009 . . .I don't have titles of other books off the top of my head

journals access on line . . . I access journal articles not specific journals
if there is a

Wilmot is asking numerous questions bout journal articles names and journal names . .. Dr D doesn't retain this information - she read one just last week

Dr. D doesn't believe JA meets criteria for Battered womans syndrome . . . Lenore Walker published back in the 70's . . . many revisions and additional research done . . .after the initial book was very controversial . . .

6 criteria comes from Lenore Walker . . . from the 1970's . . . . ?
no there is now a criteria of 6 profile a battered woman
no - you are change words

criteria she has identified battered women's syndrome . . .dr. d not aware if it was published in her original but her most recent it is and based on the new book says new research and new criteria

MaryAnn Dutton - researcher . . . battered womens syndrome
I don't know of that specific . . . sounds like you have information

takes a global view of it now
= - very aware PTSd and battered women's syndrome

are you aware that Lenore Walker doesn't even use the 6 criteria
that seems inaccurate
you have never met her
no

her new research takes a trauma approach vs. the 6 criteria
I was not aware of that

you don't consider self expert in DV
I am expert in clinical psychology - had a lot experience in DV with people . . I wouldn't call myself an expert in DV . . . specifically yes

part of what you talked yesterday - you believe woman doesn't see a Dr. if her husband beats her or call police if he hits her - data point if isn't there suggest didn't happen . . yes and data point if it is there

you are aware they don't often call police, don't go to Dr when hurt by loved ones
yes

we talked about fight or flight syndrome
know about the brain - study
causes physiological response - we cant control . . .

we talked . . . just one moment

objection overruled

recess a little early - start early . . .be back @ 1:20 from lunch

JA expressing something to Nurmi camera pulls away

Jury is excused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors