trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all!
First time poster in this thread, long time reader of your wonderful posts and please excuse me as English isn't my first language at all...I'm a portuguese woman reading from my own country so far away.
I've already tried to post but my skills aren't good enough as I see...
I'm a spinner and a knitter(retired now as I was a bank teller in my professional days) and I've been following this trial from the first day, I think.
When I listen to these DA speaking I loose control of my spinning wheel or knitting needles and my yarn takes a life of it's own.
How I whished to give a big hug and lots of kisses to Travis sibblings if I could!
I'm old enough to have been their mother as my only son is now 34 years old...
Sorry for these ramblings but I just felt the need to post this.
God bless you all websleuthers and keep the good job youre doing
Ana

:seeya: Hello and :welcome: :welcome:

how do i back it up? i'm only getting the last half hour or so. i want to see the whole thing.

You can't, unless you've recorded it yourself.

This is supposed to be the live feed from the courtroom.

Occasionally, they do loop prior testimony -- in error, I assume.

That's what's happening right now...

Boy JW must not receive Journals. At a Drs. office when Journals come in, the DR reads what article he is interested in, out of the many articles in the journal. If I asked him what was the author or the name he would be like really? Unless it was an author he knew or was familiar with he would just read it, file it and go see Patients. JW is just being so catty.
Agree with your observation and this is not lost on the jurors IMHO. Wilmott is nit-picking about things that are of no consequence at all in the medical field of psychology. Wilmott is coming off as having NO knowledge towards the subject she is trying to speak of. She needs to move on having shown enough ignorance on the subject at hand. *sigh*

About the comment on Demarte's "hostile" tone & having heavy eyeliner: I'm sorry but i just don't see it (heavy eyeliner). Are you sure that we're looking at the same woman? I would reference the duhfense's mitigation person but I would probably get a "time out" for doing so, so I'll digress on that... And as for Demarte's tone, well she is only occasionally dishing back out what Wilmott is giving her (meaning that Wilmott's mostly snarky & combative tone in questioning Demarte sometimes appropriately calls for an answer spoken back in the same kind of tone). I think Demarte is doing a hella good job considering who's questioning her & HOW she is being questioned (ae: back-to-back-to-back reworded questions [that are being asked in a condescending/snarky manner] that all have a word or two changed but all have the same meaning & are solely meant to try and trip the Dr. up). It's rather frustrating just to simply WATCH it, let alone having to deal with it in the witness box.

I know I must have done something really horrible in a former life to be suffering through this now. I am concerned she will soldier on into tomorrow.

The more JW questions DD, the more you see the inadequacies in DrSam and Alyce's credibility. DD is at the top of her game and it's obvious.

Okay, on the live feed, what's being shown now nearly brings us current.

Will they re-loop this video yet again?

Jennifer Willmott: YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THE 6 CRITERIA

by Lenore E. Walker

The third edition of the Battered Woman Syndrome integrates **new research findings about the Battered Woman Syndrome and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder together with the findings from thirty years ago when Walker first proposed such a syndrome. ***Six criteria have been found to constitute the Battered Woman Syndrome. These include the three groups of symptoms found in all who...
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5813924-the-battered-woman-syndrome

When Jennifer is tripping over herself and repeating herself....she still smiles. It's creepy becuase I really can never tell what she is feeling. Even her people look frazzled when she is screwing up but not her. :twocents: :moo:

8y9big.jpg

yes, she was quite helpful!! i wonder if jennifer's butt is sore? it should be.

LOL, Wilmott has taken quite a spanking from the good doctor, although she and the silly smiling Nurmi don't seem to understand this! :great:

why does JW get to go past lunch time? JM was always cut-off

wow.....
sometimes a lawyer can be a dr. also, but in this case..well somebody falls short in range of questions..

I noticed JA didn't stand for the Jury and a woman came running up to her just as the camera moved away. I assume she came to tell JA to stand

Damn...was hoping it was Sam closing in for a well deserved punch to Arias's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member