trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hE3E4FEA4

Oh my goodness! That is nearly cuter than Boycie! :)

I want my freedom! This trial has me trapped in my bathrobe in a dirty house. It's not my fault.

while we're on (yet ANOTHER) time delay.......could one of you sweet sleuthers tell me how to display a pic in my post......used the insert image thingy just trying it out, but no go

sorry o/t........thought i'd try to learn something today:great:

There are two methods - you can either attach an image to your post by:

Click on the little yellow box with picture of mountains in it and then post the web link to the pic you want to post. you will go to the image, copy the link then paste it in the popup when you select that mountain thingy.

d54c7195c852d1a9973b8e887846faf9.jpg

or

by clicking the "manage attachments" button beneath the posting box (if you don't see it, then go "advanced" and you should see the expanded posting options beneath the box).

Use this method to post an image you have stored in your pic or download folder. once clicked, manage attachments should bring a popup box that allows you to browse your folders and find the image you seek. select "upload" and once done doing that X out of the popup. When you submit your post, if you selected to post an image url using the first method, it will show up in your post where you selected it (text may precede or follow it if you chose). If you use the manage attachments method, your pic will always appear at the end of your post just before your siggy line.

Attachments

• glorious-tree-01.jpg
    glorious-tree-01.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 8
Wilmott has the record for the most Objections ever AND the record for the most "May we Approach ?" requests. That "Single white Female" thing the two of them have going is more than a bit creepy. Especially when you relate it to what happened in the movie.

I have a headache (listening to JW) yet i am here :banghead: I feel for these Jurors. I dont think they have had an on time start yet. If they did I missed it. Hopefully they have bonded well and are happy to swap Family stories,recipes and the like. I guess one just has to look at the Alexander Family. Their pain is forever.

... maybe if she has such horrible migraines she shouldn't be writing so furiously? I know it's not directly related but it's a lot of focused stress. Not that's she's not entitled to a good defense/appeal but I doubt any attorney can do anything with the mountain of daily papers she has prepared anyway.

Especially all that writing based on LIES. That's some serious cray cray right there. I think in Jodi-Land, she's going to walk out of that courtroom. I hope they take the put put pencils away on verdict day!

if it's another wasted afternoon, it's another day the jury is 'out there' and something could happen and the possibility of a mistrial.
it's another day a juror could get sick or quit.
it's another day farther away from talking about the MURDER we're here about.

and i sure put nothing past JA. she hates this witness and the only thing she can really do to her is keep her hanging for one more day. or maybe she's REAL sick and she can screw her over for the rest of the week.

:furious:

hopefully it's not about this, but i'm with you----it won't surprise me.

BBM Jurors are allowed to quit? I did not know this.

This is just absolutely ridiculous this judge allowing this Defense to run this trial. Are the Defense SO shallow that if they aren't getting their way or think they are winning they have to pull the "Delay Trial" card??? they have done this many times over the course of this trial and dollars to donuts, the Jury isn't lost on this. They hear things around the courthouse, they know who is causing the delays and wasting their precious time. This Judge has NO control over her court. They should NOT be 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks, at the MOST 45 minutes. Court should start PROMPTLY at 9AM and those that are late would get FINED for wasting the taxpayers and the courts time. Court would end when the JUDGE says it will end NOT when Arias needs a Peanut Butter sammich! This is the worst case of disrespect and belligerent waste of tax money I have ever seen. It's shameful.

It's been the defendant and the defendant's expert witnesses that have delayed, delayed and delayed again. I wish the judge could start fining the DT for these stall tactics. The jury has to be sick of it, and I know I am!

HLN says JA is in back with the judge. Any thoughts on why?
If you have a migraine, Imitex shot should work in approximately 30 minutes. Maybe Jodi is trying to explain why her head still hurts? :dunno: :)

LOL! Guy on HNL saying Dr. D can't remember article she just read last week. He says he would hit her hard on about 10 questions regarding that article that she can't remember. How the hello can JW question her on the article when she has no idea what the article was about? Typical defense attorney.... trying to discredit a witness with BS! We ain't in Florida, anymore!

Such a BS question as to the TITLE of an article. Consider: Did you read on CNN.com or other website that there was a possible arrest in the Boston Marathon bombing? What was the article title? Who Givesefock?

It sure sounds like it .. wonder if she's in chambers copping a lecture ..

WOW I just listened to it. It sounds like she says that to me. Did anyone else noticed Jodi looked up really quick as well as if she heard it too?

I am going to give the DT the benefit of the doubt and assume she didnt actually say those words and maybe something that sounded like it. Maybe she said "I got an itch". I would guess the court report caught whatever it was she said though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member