trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she has PTSD....live with one that has it for 30 plus years.....I am...she does not have it. She wanted to view the pictures of Travis...was that her glory?!

I truly think so. There was no morbid curiousity. She simply wanted to see her handiwork.

ITA!

Someone with PTSD does not ask a friend of Travis' if he would be so kind as take her to Travis' to see THE MURDER SCENE.

IMO, NO PTSD

ITA. What's the clever acronym for pure flipping cloven-hooved evil?

Hey Minor:

You've likely answered this before, but your post compels me to ask: Do you think JA attempted to shoot TA first?

I'm in the much-maligned "gun first" group, and I also respect your opinion and input very much. TIA. :seeya:

I was very firmly in the "gun first" group, but I quit worrying about it a while ago and so I'm just going with the only real evidence from the ME.

ITA!

Someone with PTSD does not ask a friend of Travis' if he would be so kind as take her to Travis' to see THE MURDER SCENE.

IMO, NO PTSD

Abso..freakin..lutely. Avoidance? She calls the cops, she goes to memorial, she writes the grandmother, she creates a memorial on facebook, she gives interviews...and on and on ad nauseum. Where is the avoidance?

I stopped wondering about the reason the camera was in the washer many weeks ago. But I do think JA thought she erased the evidence. As to why she put it in the washer, we will never know, so I quit wasting energy wondering. I also quit wondering about PTSD, BPD, BWS, etc. I don't care if or which. I just want her locked up and forgotten about already. Enough is enough.

My guess is that she knew her blood was on the camera mixed with Travis' blood. She could have stolen the whole camera, but getting caught with it would have looked pretty damning. So she deleted the pics and then put the bloody camera through the wash. Makes sense to me. I don't believe she understood that just deleting the pics would not be enough to keep them from being recovered through computer forensics. :twocents:

Does anyone have a link to JM's re-direct of Dr. Demarte? I can't seem to find it... Thanks!

I'm glad you asked because I watched it in real time and I thought it wasn't as crisp, for lack of better word, of an exchange between JD and JM.

So HLN After Dark's question tonight: Is JA a danger to society.

I vote yes.

What say you all?

Absolutely! Whatever boyfriend she would have in the future could be next. Good comparisons also made regarding Drew Peterson (he killed Kathleen, Stacy goes missing presumably also killed), and others.

MOO

ITA!

IMO, NO PTSD

:rocker::rocker: Great point !

And your post made me think of this : like a Veteran who came back from the war and this Veterans is suffering with PTSD -- I don't think the Veteran would want to go back to the war scene ... it's bad enough he had to go through the of war and now has the trauma, etc etc etc ...

Know what I mean ? I hope I explained that right ...

Back to catching up ...

:moo:

Can anyone give me an approximate time of Ryan Burns testimony? I want to listen to it without interruptions...TYIA

On After Dark they are asking if Jodi would be a threat to society if she were to go free. What the he//. What about her paying her dues for what she has already done??

She deserves and will hopefully receive the death penalty. :banghead:

I agree. This may have been more than just the marijuana, in my opinion, and her father may have felt he had no choice, perhaps to try to straighten her out.

MOO

Plus we don't know the hell she put her parents through before the marijuana call to the cops either. It's probable they were at their wits end with her by that point and that was the straw with them.

We know she put Travis through hell and back in the course of what, 2 years? Imagine what her parents had to deal with for 15 years plus. :eek:

I think she threw the camera on the bed after deleting the pics and intended to take it with her but in her cleanup she grabs the bedding to throw in the wash and doesn't even realize its in there. It's possible but I guess so is her deliberately washing the camera thinking that the incriminating pics were gone anyways. Can anyone tell me if she deleted ALL the pics on the camera or just certain ones?

I'm curious about how many people, besides me, found the story about the dog to be an obvious fiction.

She offered it in response to a question about whether she has anger issues and you can almost see the light bulb go on. She realizes that she has a Hobson's choice: admit to anger and be a suspect, or deny it and not seem credible. Her solution is to invent a silly event in which she gives a dog a little kick and it doesn't suffer any serious injury, but runs away and is never seen again. She gets to profess undying love for all animals, and instead of admitting to occasional fits of rage she becomes St. Jodi of Assisi.

Doggy Boy? Really?

Well, Jodi making up a story is certainly not outside the realm of possibility...
I'd say there's a 50% chance you're right.

I vote yes.

What say you all?

BBM: ABSOLUTELY a DANGER ! She should NEVER EVER be let out of :jail:

:moo:

I'm confused about Travis' ring and the testimony today.
Is there proof that Jodi stole it?

There is no proof that JA stole a ring. Dr. DeMarte probably should have not brought the ring up in her testimony. TA had alot of Pre- Paid Legal and Family Home Evening people over at his house. TA had a number of roommates. These were not friends, only roommates. One is Zachary. He had access to the keys for Travis's bedroom. Zachary also said that the front door to Travis' house was never locked. TA had a roommate, John Hepworth who according to I think, Lisa Andrews, moved out suddenly, as TA and Hepworth did not see eye-to-eye. IIRC, another roomate of TA's was permitted to enter TA's bedroom and bathroom to obtain medication that was in TA's medicine chest. JA has admitted to murdering TA but as far as stealing a ring?? Any number of people could have snooped around and stolen the ring, IMO.

What is really strange is the section about Ashley and Dustin Thompson. Ashley committed suicide later.

Det. Flores Report: http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

I don't think she has PTSD....live with one that has it for 30 plus years.....I am...she does not have it. She wanted to view the pictures of Travis...was that her glory?!

Dang I wish the jury knew she wanted to see the pics! I don't recall if the jury saw that video?

Snipped by me for space...
Just jumping off your post here, but I also think she put it in the washer on purpose. Heres why, While Jodi wants to deem herself as a photographer professionally, the evidence I have seen is that she likes to take pictures... but didn't have a really strong photographic eye... While she probably knew somethings about cameras and memory cards such as the basic functions... I think that it was her full belief that once deleted they are deleted. If there was any chance for them to be recovered she thinks, "well, I'll throw it in a wash cycle and it will get destroyed"... I don't think she understood the possibility that someone could get those pictures extracted deleted and waterlogged. They probably had a hard time getting them, I would be that it wasn't a simple technique(I missed that testimony).
So while Jodi took pictures and knew basic things, she didn't realize that detectives have their ways of doing things. She wasn't as smart as she thought she was.

Also, I think she didn't take the camera on purpose because in her interrogation it was immediately said to Flores "Nothing was taken right"? She knew that this camera was a recent purchase that he had made and talked to people about, they found the box and possibly the receipt of it (Unsure) in the office didn't they? The case was also found in the home. If a camera was missing, and Jodi liked to take pictures... well, that would make someone look at her...

These are the reasons why I believe she intentionally left the camera behind.

That being said, if it was really Travis' gun that she took I believe she would of left that behind in the washing machine as well.

I also agree that she probably thought deleting meant the pictures were gone for good, but I think she intentionally put the camera in the washer to get her DNA/prints off of it, she cut her fingers/hands and handled it, probably the same reason she washed TA in the shower, DNA removal.

I have a question for anyone who knows, if a vehicle has internal GPS, does it not only tell where a person was but when they were there?

I vote yes.

What say you all?

Count me in. She said she bought a gun to go on a camping trip. If she got out or was acquitted, everyone that spoke negatively about her had better watch their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487