trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was running for the border either- Scott Peterson and OJ- yes, her-no, I think she was headed back to off Mimi.

Probably or else to off Nancy Grace?

Well you'd hate me. I'm covered in tattoos (I'm in my avatar) and I have fake *advertiser censored*. lol. I had the tattoos done at 30 for my own reasoning (and no, besides the GERM tattoo on my neck - the band- nothing means squat) and my *advertiser censored* done at 22 because I had children so freaking young and I hated what I was left with (see: nothing). I have a square job but I am nude all over the internet - so it does help. But, I get a lot of unnecessary hate from men and women regarding them - and hired a lot less for screen tests and other things. Double edged sword.

Your avatar is BEAUTIFUL. Always wondered if it was you. You are Gorgeous.

Haha! Sweet! :rocker:

Don't get me wrong, I ultimately believe it is a personal choice and I respect that.

Think of me as Bernadette from Big Bang Theory. ;)

Well you'd hate me. I'm covered in tattoos (I'm in my avatar) and I have fake *advertiser censored*. lol. I had the tattoos done at 30 for my own reasoning (and no, besides the GERM tattoo on my neck - the band- nothing means squat) and my *advertiser censored* done at 22 because I had children so freaking young and I hated what I was left with (see: nothing). I have a square job but I am nude all over the internet - so it does help. But, I get a lot of unnecessary hate from men and women regarding them - and hired a lot less for screen tests and other things. Double edged sword.

I don't think she was running for the border either- Scott Peterson and OJ- yes, her-no, I think she was headed back to off Mimi.

I keep thinking how lucky Mimi and any other women Travis dated or was friend with, are lucky to be alive.

JD used the MMPI, but the test scoring automatically produces some results that she doesn't use. She uses the sections that are more standard and scientifically accepted. JW wanted to go over the "restructured clinical scale" and JD told her she doesn't bother with that section.

JD didn't explain what that category meant exactly, but she has explained when a score is below clinical threshold, you can't use it for anything.

Thank you, thank you. I listened over and over and just didn't get it. Some great posters on WS gave me help, but I still didn't feel like I understood enough. I missed "the restructured clinical scale" part. I'm certain JW's grating voice and hostile, disorganized, mostly meaningless questions, didn't help my concentration. Thanks!

Many women do it for their own self worth or self esteem...or they are cancer survivors. Many are normal, everyday women. Not all are strippers, *advertiser censored* workers, JA's, etc.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I'm with you--myriad of reasons for breast augmentation and the market goes well beyond strippers/*advertiser censored* stars/actresses/models. http://www.surgery.org/consumers/plastic-surgery-news-briefs/breasts--d-infographic-1037084

Question: totally beyond the scope-
The only thing that doesn't make sense is the shoe print in blood in the bathroom. How did she not track that blood around. If she didn't see she made a shoe print in the blood, how is it not anywhere else in the house?
Any ideas?

Took her shoes off?

Maybe it WASN'T Jodi's jealousy of another woman with Travis.

Maybe she thought Travis needed to die because he knew the truth about her and threatened to tell that would be a complete determent to the new life she had planned for herself.

Jodi had written a whole new plan as a righteous, pure, virginal Mormon. She saw entering the sanctity of the Temple as the new goal. Travis was the roadblock.

I don't deny Jodi could have deep feelings for someone, but the end was always a thing NOT a person. For instance, according to Jodi's own testimony, the house with DB was not to create a life with him, but a stepping stone to becoming a real estate investment mogul of some kind flipping houses.

Tartlemon, Arias does appear at times to show that she enjoying everyone being so wrong - almost as though she enjoys hearing trained professionals give testimony of what happened, and, giving the impression of joy that she has everyone mixed up, fooled, turned around.

I'm not sure if I am making my opinion clear - or understandable. IMO, Arias is guilty of First Degree Murder - I believe that Arias pre-planned the murder of Travis Alexander. Yet, at times, Arias' behavior makes me feel as though Arias is very pleased knowing that no one has figured out exactly how she murdered Travis Alexander.

How tall is the male defense attorney?

OMG I want that. Please. Do you have it any any other tree styles?

It's a one of a kind Project Runway Maricopa County Jail competition. I think it ended up in the group lounge to be used for a holiday game of hide and seek. :christmastree:

Tartlemon, Arias does appear at times to show that she enjoying everyone being so wrong - almost as though she enjoys hearing trained professionals give testimony of what happened, and, giving the impression of joy that she has everyone mixed up, fooled, turned around.

I'm not sure if I am making my opinion clear - or understandable. IMO, Arias is guilty of First Degree Murder - I believe that Arias pre-planned the murder of Travis Alexander. Yet, at times, Arias' behavior makes me feel as though Arias is very pleased knowing that no one has figured out exactly how she murdered Travis Alexander.

ITA!! :goodpost:

I'm with you--myriad of reasons for breast augmentation and the market goes well beyond strippers/*advertiser censored* stars/actresses/models. http://www.surgery.org/consumers/plastic-surgery-news-briefs/breasts--d-infographic-1037084

That is all true. But that is not what the OP's ORIGINAL point was. Jodi did not have breast cancer or any other issues like that. Again, there is NOTHING wrong with getting implants. But the doctor was just looking at A PATTERN of her choices/decisions and that is one which fits into her changing herself to please her partners spectrum.

BBM~ Yes she brutally killed him, but can't remember.

Of course she remembers, she remembers every single second.

She did say she was going to take it to grave or something like that when she was invading arrest.

Camoflage fashion

xfashionista-christmas-tree.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.ZflNVWbLqE.jpg

Wonder what kind of tree that is? Would this be a fir coat by any chance?
:floorlaugh:

I noticed Jodi's glee as well. She's getting off on seeing the photos over and over again (she was that way in interrogation, go back and check it out and listen to her plead to see them). She's loving hearing all these details that are speculated upon and knowing she is the only person alive that knows for sure. That's how I don't understand that this is her first killing - doesn't this read like a serial killer to everyone? Trophies, photos.. no emotion and overkill? I think bits and pieces came out that are honest.

She said something about him remarking to go get help and that he couldn't feel his legs. That he was on all 4's in the hallway. the all 4's part is probably how she attacked his back and head. It's just strange to me how the crime scene is so isolated and nothing is touched or disturbed. She got him very good at the start of it, enough to almost immobilize him, to stun him but how the heck did she get him out to the hall? I assume he was making a run for it and that's when he fell (?) and was maybe on all fours and she attacked. He would have collapsed and rolled over to defend himself (defense wounds).

It's a one of a kind Project Runway Maricopa County Jail competition. I think it ended up in the group lounge to be used for a holiday game of hide and seek. :christmastree:

If you wear it, you must sing, 'Oh, Holy Night'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651