Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in where I can...

Justice for Travis, Hugs and Support for Alexandar Family...

And a big wave to y'all!!!

Goooooood morning peeps!! Present and accounted for - I'm the one with the raha raha sign for Juan - and my blouse is SALMON!! lol

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias

Oh, no. huh uh. that whole manslaughter motion. BULLSPIT! BULLSPIT I SAY.

This judge better show some backbone and tell the DT that enough is enough is enough. They've had years to try and formulate a defense. They went with DV and self defense. Period. They should not be allowed to halfway through the longest danged trial of the century, once they've figured out they are loosing on that Defense, change their defense to "crime of passion" blah blah blah just because JM has blown their DV carpola out of the water.

At some point this must end. I am livid.

How can the defense change anything about what happened without her foggy memory coming back?

are the people that run some of the facebook pages for travis, juan, detective flores members here? it takes about a day before the post what we talked about yesterday... etc. just wondering
\\

I dunno, but it is poorly run. I never made a single post on that FB page and they do not allow me to post. I am thinking there was a mistaken identity issue. Ok, that's no problem usually, but it is run anonymously, so I cannot report the problem to the page owner.

Oh, no. huh uh. that whole manslaughter motion. BULLSPIT! BULLSPIT I SAY.

This judge better show some backbone and tell the DT that enough is enough is enough. They've had years to try and formulate a defense. They went with DV and self defense. Period. They should not be allowed to halfway through the longest danged trial of the century, once they've figured out they are loosing on that Defense, change their defense to "crime of passion" blah blah blah just because JM has blown their DV carpola out of the water.

At some point this must end. I am livid.

I am livid too. They should not be able to change strategy's this far into the trial. Was almost 5 years not enough to plan for the defense?

:eek: HLN talking about the rise in STD's among senior citizens!

OMG! :giggle: Saying the kids need to talk to their parents about protection!

I have been hearing about this since high school.....many felt that they were too old for std's or that they had been with very few partns so protection wasn't needed

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Has the uptick occurred since the JA trial started? ;)

What are the chance that I can run to the store for a cherry sprite and make it back in time. I am so craving that!

Radar, looks like Sassy Cat is strutting good!!!

Good Afternoon, I'm so excited to finally be back for more of this trial to proceed for Justice for Travis, to see Juan in action......... and I got to walk to the store without my winter coat.:rocker:

You know what they say...three strikes and you're OUT!
Here's a bit from that article:

The state trial court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility for three reasons: (1) the evaluation, which makes conclusions as to Clark's conduct in 1987, was conducted five years later, in 1992; (2) Dr. Geffner did not review the court records or a transcript of the trial testimony; and (3) Dr. Geffner relied upon records from Clark's childhood in Pennsylvania, with no records since 1976, and upon hearsay information supplied by Clark's attorneys, with no independent verification of the information, and interviews with Clark. The state court further found that, even if credible, Dr. Geffner's affidavit does not support a conclusion that Clark was either incompetent or insane at the time of the murders, or that he did not act deliberately within the meaning of the first special issue. The state court noted that Clark testified that he had not taken any drugs on the day of the murders, and found that Clark's trial counsel had no indication that Clark was suffering from drug withdrawal at the time of the murders. Moreover, the state court pointed out that, in any event, evidence that Clark was acting under a drug-induced delusion when he committed the murders would have been immaterial to an insanity defense and "would not have conflicted with the overwhelming evidence of deliberateness."

NO PROB FOR JUAN

I heard about this a few years ago when we were putting my grandmother into an assisted care place. Alot of sexually active seniors out there...waaaaaay more than you'd guess.

Goood Afternoon!!!!!!
Its Finally Tuesday , that was a really long eventful weekend.

Justice for Travis!
:blue: :blue:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member