trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm losing my grip sometimes...today when I connected to the live stream, it was during a side bar and I thought Jodi was the octomom for a second... luckily,though, once it's all over, Jodi's face will slip into obscurity forever.

Funny how all the other people in Travis' life seem like such decent, good people. But he had the sad misfortune to connect with just that one devious monster.

BBM~ That confused me as well. Maybe it's a blonde moment. ?

So, if I understand this correctly- Jodi had 3 gas cans in her possession since she lied about returning the 3rd gas can to walmart as proven today.

She filled 3 times but the third transaction required her to go in and swipe inside for security measures.

Why did Nurmi bring up "the cash" at the end?
Some of us thought that it was to convey to the jury that if Jodi wanted to "cover" her tracks in SLC, she would have paid cash instead of using a CC for the third transaction. That's all he had, so he got in and got out.

Just watching Dr. Drew, and I just love Mark Eiglarsh (spelling?) ... But he said that he didn't really want to say that Nurmi was slow, but that during one of his questions, he actually took a full nap... :giggle: So what else is there left to say ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

----------
I believe she is so evil she doesnt realize her life is on the line. I think she is too busy watching everyone else. I also think (IMO) the DT. is humoring her in order to keep her calm. She is a loose cannon.
She was so envious of Deannna! :seeya:

I agree with you. She didn't leave JW alone for a second today. JW would have most likely wanted to actually follow the proceedings but had to spend the better part of her time scribbling notes and making faces with JA for most of the day.

Coloring books and crayons will be back in the house tomorrow!

moo

So, if I understand this correctly- Jodi had 3 gas cans in her possession since she lied about returning the 3rd gas can to walmart as proven today.

She filled 3 times but the third transaction required her to go in and swipe inside for security measures.

To continue insulting jurors' intelligence.

It's all about consistency.

Although not time stamped, it appears to have TA sleeping in a photo in between Jodi's photos, not taking photos

The photos of Travis "sleeping" at 1:44:50 and "surprised" at 1:47:50? The last two in the series of eight are of TA. TA is not surprised in any of the photos since he's not in the bed in the ones taken of JA just minutes earlier.
There's only 50 seconds between the pic of Jodi's bottom at 1:44:00 and Travis reclining at 1:44:50

Nurmi's expertise is all sexual based. He has no qualms being nasty and debasing.

He's fishing for opportunities to insert "three-hole-wonder" wherever he can...:floorlaugh: He's stuck. Arrested development. That's where he thought things would turn around and he's not budging. Every witness that turns up, he looks for his opportunity to ask about the "three-hole-wonder". It's debasing. Maybe he likes it?

lol

moo

The photos of Travis "sleeping" at 1:44:50 and "surprised" at 1:47:50? The last two in the series of eight are of TA. TA is not surprised in any of the photos since he's not in the bed in the ones taken of JA just minutes earlier.
There's only 50 seconds between the pic of Jodi's bottom at 1:44:00 and Travis reclining at 1:44:50

Strange chit, wouldn't you say?

Someone else, upthread, offered the possibility that Nurmi's question regarding the cash was to establish that if JA was trying to hide the 3rd purchase (and therefore the 3rd gas can) she could have paid cash.

MOO

Someone else, upthread, offered the possibility that Nurmi's question regarding the cash was to establish that if JA was trying to hide the 3rd purchase (and therefore the 3rd gas can) she could have paid cash.

MOO
Yes. It was the closest he could get to the number THREE with this witness. Without a doubt, he was disappointed.

moo

We're in the same boat because I heard she had to go inside for the 3rd transaction? I'm still confused as to why Nurmi was bringing up "cash payment"?

I thought I also heard that. Something from the witness about Jodi may have hit a limit of 2 or something at the pump and it forced her to have to go inside for the 3rd transaction? Did anyone else get that understanding that the gas pumps have some kind of limit of 2 transactions at the pump per person and it would not allow her the 3rd at the pump?

Not sure if I heard it correctly when the witness was talking.

You're not wrong. Jodi accuses Travis of breaking the "Law of Chastity" and how an** and oral sex is ok. Yeah right! Nice try Jodi.

But, hey Ms. Arias, you knowingly broke the Law of Chastity too. It takes 2 to tango and Jodi is just as much as a so-called sinner as Travis.

Jodi was having the time of her life today. She enjoys hurting people, and she thought that she was getting to hurt Deanna with Nurmi's sewer-brained questions. She had a gloating, smirking, smug look and she would try to catch Deanna's eye. She glared at her many times & when Deanna left the stand it was a look of pure evil from Jodi's face.

Willmott is morphing into her client--and that's got to be bad for business. Act like a professional!! Please!!

Jodi is pure evil. And I know the jury saw that clearly today.

I had been around a family that I hadn't seen for awhile that had serious problems. Those behaviors that we see Jodi do was like some sort of 'shape-shifting' onto her kids. I kid you not, it was one of the creepiest things I've seen in my life. Their appearances almost warped before your eyes. They all had the 'reading your body-language' down pat and would shift to how you reacted. Truth was I didn't know what to do...except google. I worry about Jennifer W. , not that I like her because she doesn't realize how far down the spider-hole she has sunk. A step-back from Jodi and JW might be horrified how she is acting in front of the Judge/jury/public at the defense table.

We're in the same boat because I heard she had to go inside for the 3rd transaction? I'm still confused as to why Nurmi was bringing up "cash payment"?

Asked and answered. Look up on the thread!

: )

Yes. It was the closest he could get to the number THREE with this witness. Without a doubt, he was disappointed.

moo

:silly:

Got it. And agree.

And with that, have a good night everyone!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member