trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first thought was she wanted them full just in case so when she got back she would still have three full gas cans so obviously she had just gone to Utah and back and never needed to "use" them becasue she was stranded etc. so filling them in general was part fo the cover as she obviously HAD used the three cans to get to Mesa without filling up so they were empty and her "cover" would be blown unless she filled them.

But they were never found as far as I know so who knows what happened to them. Burned things, hid them somewhere back near her home for a getaway, who knows-I cna in now ay pretend I understand how that mind works.

My theory is that she knew she would have to explain why she borrowed at least two of the gas cans (in her mind she didn't think they would track down the third purchase)....plus she was already behind schedule getting back to Yreka for work and dropping the rental car off.
p.s. she did fill them up before Mesa also.

So who else is left from the list that hasn't testified today???

Robert Brown and whoever was on the latest filing by Juan yesterday that I didn't see. Also, I think anyone on the "good faith" list who hasn't been called. Deanna was on the "good faith" list but wasn't called in the State's CIC as I recall. jmo

My Juanderful Moment of Today: "That blonde thing" in Travis's lap. hahaha

Mine too! Hilarious!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With all his bases covered today, Juan brought a home run in for Team Travis.

My prayers are with the Alexander family...we're 1 day closer to Justice for Travis, Remember, Our ultimate goal!

Didn't see Horn on the rebuttal list, unless it was filed after noon yesterday.
Beth Karas made a brief appearance on Dr. Drew and mentioned Dr. Horn as being one of the rebuttal witnesses the DT was disputing. I was clear in my original post (not the one you replied to) that she was the source of the info.

I think the point is that she COULD have paid cash if she were being sneaky, but didn't. Not whether she paid cash -- which she didn't. jmo

She didn't pay Cash. (although the DT claims she had this great business building with her expertise with the camera, etc.). When a person runs into a gas station store, they normally will say " Giive me $20 on Pump 2 ". That is the point JM made. No biggie. I cannot stand this murdering butchering murdering person.....

As you said a sham. He didn't use "scissors," because JA needed a reason (ridiculous) her knife to be handy in the bathroom. I wish HLN After Dark could be permanently removed. I rarely get exposed to so much misinformation as during the few unfortunate times I have seen that "show" at a neighbor's. Those baloney defense attorneys on there don't even get basic facts right.:liar:

Lol...you're right. Did you see the one with Baez when they had the mock-up of the bathroom and they had just put a red circle to show there was blood, and so Baez said "Look, look, Nurmi should focus on the physical evidence, look there is only a little blood, it matches Jodi's version of the story." And what's his name Ryan Smith and the other guy didn't even correct him cause I think they were too embarrased to put him on the spot cause they realized he had done nothing to prepare himself for the show. He actually knew NOTHING about the case. After that I stopped watching.

Of course, I cannot see how questions are submitted to the basket but there should be a way to do so where the DT cannot watch and target that juror. These last witnesses where only a question or two may be asked, very easy for Jodi and her sidekick, Jenny to watch. It is awful where a Jury is being made to wait, took so long out of their lives for so little pay and now Jodi is pulling her nonsense on them---for possibly submitting a question!

What they could do is give every jurist a paper to be put in the basket. If you have questions, they would be written on the paper. If you had NO questions, you merely submit a blank sheet. It would only take the judge a minute to eliminate the blank sheets. This way, all jurors would be submitting a paper without anyone actually knowing who wrote questions on their sheet.

and those are done in open court. So, if that's what's listed it will be televised. It would indicate they are arguing one of the motions but I have no clue which one-there are several which are undecided as far as I know.

Does anyone know if tomorrows hearing at 11am regarding the defense's motions will a be closed hearing or televised?

Isn't there another computer expert on board for Juan? I think his last name was Brown? Am I remembering correctly?

He was the one KN just confused with Melendez. The other expert was the one who flashed Darryl's penis--that they are passing off as Travis'--onto the screen above the court reporter's head. He was the one talking about the youtube videos, not Melendez.

She didn't pay Cash. (although the DT claims she had this great business building with her expertise with the camera, etc.). When a person runs into a gas station store, they normally will say " Giive me $20 on Pump 2 ". That is the point JM made. No biggie. I cannot stand this murdering butchering murdering person.....

I asked this before, don't know if it was answered or not: If the defense KNEW she filled up THREE CANS worth of gas at SLC 'cause it was ON HER CREDIT CARD STATEMENT...then why did Jodi go on the stand and keep saying it was TWO?? DId they not think Juan would bring it up? DId they just not see it...I can't imagine them not seeing that. So I'm guessing they advised Jodi not to say 2, but she was being her usual stubborn self and refused to do it. Any ideas?

No evidence of rope in any of the naked pics plus in her fog she had the presence of mind to gather the "nooses" used to tie her up and the unused rope that was left in the bathroom? Moreover, Travis had a sleigh bed. I'd like to know what the "nooses" were attached to since there are no posts on a sleigh bed. Another fake story. I hope at least one of the jurors has some experience with bondage play.

Forget about bondage play. Common sense will do just fine. They stretched out a 25 foot rope across the bedroom and into the bathroom for him to cut it with a knife? For one, she said the rope was about 25 ft so why the need to cut it if they needed about that amount? 2. Fun and erotic chit spending time stretching out the rope in preparation? (Not.) 3. How the frig did they use it around a sleigh bed? Oh, and why did TA need a deadly knife to cut the friggin' rope? Why not scissors?

arararar!:floorlaugh:

moo

BBM~ Exactly. Hence why my TV is turned off and i've banned HLN in the evenings. :seeya:
I only watch (or record) Dr. Drew, however I find that those of us who follow the trial closely know more than many of the panelists called upon to opine. I like the psychological/behavioral focus of many of the discussions on his show and he doesn't feel the need to SCREAM at his guests or the TV audience.

True but the Walmart lady knew her stuff and put it to rest with her answer!

She can't ever negate human error and she acknowledged it right up front. I think, from the question, that one of those jurors knows what kind of employee fraud that goes on at Wal-Mart and asked about the dummy sku because of that.

First time poster - but long time lurker - back to the "Florida" trial.

I have a couple of questions...please excuse me if they have been talked about before.

Is it possible that Jodi took a "picture of a picture" so the time stamp on Travis' camera would be Jun4 but, in actuality, the nude photos were taken at an early time.

And

Were bullets ever found at the grandparents home - that possibly matched the bullet that was found?

I love this board and I am always in awe of the intelligence and dedication of the posters!

:welcome5:

JA had brown hair in the photos, so those picture were taken on June 4th.

As for the gun, I don't know if the grandparents had additional ammunition at their home. The grandfather did indicate that the gun was loaded with jacketed hollow-points. But, even if they did have that type of ammo at home, it would be unfired (no rifling marks) and so there would be no way to compare the ammunition to the gun. The only link would be if they were the same brand of ammunition, but there are only a handful of common ammo makers, so odds are, a large percentage of .25 auto owners would also have the same brand of ammo.

I asked this before, don't know if it was answered or not: If the defense KNEW she filled up THREE CANS worth of gas at SLC 'cause it was ON HER CREDIT CARD STATEMENT...then why did Jodi go on the stand and keep saying it was TWO?? DId they not think Juan would bring it up? DId they just not see it...I can't imagine them not seeing that. So I'm guessing they advised Jodi not to say 2, but she was being her usual stubborn self and refused to do it. Any ideas?

They did not in a million years imagine that he could get proof five years after the fact that she did NOT return the gas can she had purchased on top of the two that DB (shame on you) lent her.

moo

"pretty much" is the operative phrase there. I think it was pretty telling that she copped to "human error" on her own right up front and that the jury (or a juror) personally knows how to get around the impenetrable Wal-Mart return system.

The way I understood it was the human error had to do with marking the receipt if it was provided for a return, and the code had to be input for a refund. So without a receipt a refund could be made using the code on the item. I do not work at Walmart so this this is only my take on it. I am sure you or a juror knows better.Thanks for clarifying.

Does anyone have a link from this mornings rebuttal? TIA!!!
[video=youtube;61iIOs56Vgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61iIOs56Vgg[/video]

OT: I hate typing on my laptop. The bottom of my palms keep hitting the track pad and taking me off for parts unknown! :banghead

OT again: Love Boxers. Was raised by one. She nannied me before I learned to walk. My family named her Cleopatra of the Sahara.

What they could do is give every jurist a paper to be put in the basket. If you have questions, they would be written on the paper. If you had NO questions, you merely submit a blank sheet. It would only take the judge a minute to eliminate the blank sheets. This way, all jurors would be submitting a paper without anyone actually knowing who wrote questions on their sheet.

Great minds...

Although if I were a juror, I'd be tempted to write: "Your Honor, the defendant appears to be stalking us. Requesting two more bailiffs, please."

Zero inappropriate stuff on any of Travis's electronic devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even *advertiser censored*. I'm shocked. I mean regular *advertiser censored*.

What I don't recall is why do they keep asking about pictures of breasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver