trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today she was absolutely ridiculous but JA never gave her a moment to actually follow the proceedings. JA wrote note after note after note and JW can't quite ignore them, can she...JA talked to her throughout the jury's entry and exit so, what is JW supposed to say? STFU? I don't think she can. JA is calling the shots at the moment; it's pretty obvious. And the DT has to pay attention and do what she says.

While trying to save face...

moo

This is strange. I was just drying my hair and I was thinking about Nurmi and the saying that when you lay down with dogs, you get flees. At the beginning of this trial I had nothing against Nurmi. I felt he got stuck with something he didn't really want. I still have nothing against him, but today he just stooped to a real low, and I think this trial has had an effect on him. And even Willmont has changed. I remember reading something written by Scott Peck about how dangerous it is to be around people like JA.

There was NO ROPE. JA had to find a way to get a knife into the bedroom. So, she invented a rope scenario that required a knife...Because she doesn't know that most people would probably use scissors to cut a rope. There's even an app called "cut the rope"

http://www.cuttherope.ie

for kids, but as adults, we're supposed to believe that 5" X 1 1/2" blade (hunting knives with guards) are required to cut ropes "in the bedroom".

LOLZ.

How crazy is it that the rope and knife are even being discussed!???

moo

It is crazy talk regarding knife vs. a scissors. BUT..most people/men I know cut items with their knives..not scissors. When my husband needs to cut something, he uses his pocket knife..we have a few pair of scissors around the house..he still likes to use his knife. I have cut rope with a knife, not scissors. I had no idea most people would cut rope with scissors. Maybe it is a regional thing? Anyway, when JA said they used a knife to cut their rope..I did not think twice about that.

I've lost audio 30 minutes in to Part 2 of the amazing croaks video and I have to say that although I abhor the line of questioning, I sent every bit of karmic dust and energy to Deanna for having the courage and resilience to take the stand and endure Nurmi's ...for lack of a better word, weak cross exam. I lost audio right after the testimony of losing , Dangit ..what was it Called? Whatever it was that both Deanna and Travis lost because they were human and had the courage to admit it. Anyway, I am preaching to the WS'er choir.

I'm just eternally grateful tonight that Deanna illustrated how a normal loving human behaves at the transformation of a relationship. Despite the religious over and under tones, it's the acceptance vs. murderous rampage that is in-your-face obvious after only 30 minutes of cross exam! She was born to protect/love/honor Travis, even in death...bishop blessing or not.

ETA| Temple Recommend!! And then I lose audio!! GAH!

The way I understood it was the human error had to do with marking the receipt if it was provided for a return, and the code had to be input for a refund. So without a receipt a refund could be made using the code on the item. I do not work at Walmart so this this is only my take on it. I am sure you or a juror knows better.Thanks for clarifying.

Human error is inherent in any system. They proved they have no record of a return. That's all they could ever do.

I asked this before, don't know if it was answered or not: If the defense KNEW she filled up THREE CANS worth of gas at SLC 'cause it was ON HER CREDIT CARD STATEMENT...then why did Jodi go on the stand and keep saying it was TWO?? DId they not think Juan would bring it up? DId they just not see it...I can't imagine them not seeing that. So I'm guessing they advised Jodi not to say 2, but she was being her usual stubborn self and refused to do it. Any ideas?

Do not forget - JA thinks she is smarter than anyone - Believe Dr. DeMarte. She knows better than any of us.

First time poster - but long time lurker - back to the "Florida" trial.

I have a couple of questions...please excuse me if they have been talked about before.

Is it possible that Jodi took a "picture of a picture" so the time stamp on Travis' camera would be Jun4 but, in actuality, the nude photos were taken at an early time.

And

Were bullets ever found at the grandparents home - that possibly matched the bullet that was found?

I love this board and I am always in awe of the intelligence and dedication of the posters!

I think this is exactly what she did. She took pictures of pictures so that she could plant them on his camera. She then changed her mind and tried to delete them...

I don't think this will come out in trial and probably shouldn't as it will simply confuse the most relevant issues (primarily pre-med) but somewhere along the line, we might just find out what really happened.

moo

I wanted to add, that I know this isn't a picture of one of TA's family members... But your post reminded me of some of JA's other "new limited releases" on her "art portfolio...showcase" website...lol! There is one of Tanisha that bothered me b/c I thought about how she must feel about it....poor girl!

and that note would b-flat

I remember when the prosecution rested its case in chief everyone was saying "Just wait until rebuttal.". For me the rebuttal case has fallen flat. I am not blaming JM. Maybe it is because the judge gave more rights for Jodi than Travis. I was looking for something more. We already knew this was premeditated. Now folks say they cannot wait for the prosecuton's close. After months of the defense bring us to death, I sure hope there is more, for the sake of the jury.

And now, the judge is excusing jury until 1:30 tomorrow?

I hope there will be justice for Travis.

I personally would like to stop skirting around the elephant in the room and address it. That would be the actual MURDER, not anal three hole wonders, etc.

He was the one KN just confused with Melendez. The other expert was the one who flashed Darryl's penis--that they are passing off as Travis'--onto the screen above the court reporter's head. He was the one talking about the youtube videos, not Melendez.

I hadn't watched either computer experts' testimony before, but I did see on the stand where Jodi was talking about "the little square people dancing" or something like that when referring to the time around 4-4:30 am when she got there and watched some you tube videos with Travis. I thought her whole way of saying it was really weird, and seemed like she was lying as usual. So my theory was that she didn't let Travis know when she got there, that he wasn't expecting her, but that she got there and snuck into the house and didn't show herself to Travis until after the roommate had left. But I was getting stuck on the part about the computer usage at 4 am. Then when I saw the exhibit Nurmi showed today where it LISTED THE NAME OF THE YOU TUBE VIDEO, I realized that Jodi has had access to this information for many years as part of her case information, so she probably had her jail friend Donovan, or her mom, or Matt M or someone look it up and tell her what it was!! That makes the most sense. That way she could describe it and look like she had seen it with Travis.

Thats how its pronounced,,skew

I can see how that looks, but Juan questioned her about the SKU, and he spelled it out S K U? She said no, it's S K E W. On the PC codes, it says SKU. So, my point was, is the Walmart lady sure about the spelling? LOL.

She can't ever negate human error and she acknowledged it right up front. I think, from the question, that one of those jurors knows what kind of employee fraud that goes on at Wal-Mart and asked about the dummy sku because of that.

Her "human error" comment was in reference to the receipt not being marked, not the computer records.

First time poster - but long time lurker - back to the "Florida" trial.

I have a couple of questions...please excuse me if they have been talked about before.

Is it possible that Jodi took a "picture of a picture" so the time stamp on Travis' camera would be Jun4 but, in actuality, the nude photos were taken at an early time.

And

Were bullets ever found at the grandparents home - that possibly matched the bullet that was found?

I love this board and I am always in awe of the intelligence and dedication of the posters!

:Welcome1::welcome4::welcome::wagon:

Has anyone been able to find Jodi's Manifesto or full unedited interviews with Jodi's parents?

Human error is inherent in any system. They proved they have no record of a return. That's all they could ever do.
HUh? THERE was no human error or anything resembling the possibility of such in the walmart testimony today. What are you referring to?

Taken in conjunction with the gas purchases at SLC, "human error" can be ruled out.

It is crazy talk regarding knife vs. a scissors. BUT..most people/men I know cut items with their knives..not scissors. When my husband needs to cut something, he uses his pocket knife..we have a few pair of scissors around the house..he still likes to use his knife. I have cut rope with a knife, not scissors. I had no idea most people would cut rope with scissors. Maybe it is a regional thing? Anyway, when JA said they used a knife to cut their rope..I did not think twice about that.

I generally use knives to cut things, because I often misplace my scissors.

IMO, it is not a "regional" thing. JA worked for many restaurants and had a great collection of good sharp knives (probably from Germany). (Remember, when they finally found her with the rented car, she had two (2) knives hidden in books or some crap plus her new 9mm hidden in the hood somewhere of her rental car). I also think she learned how to use these knives with her ex-Bobby Juarez...We cut things with Scissors in our house. That is normal. JA is not.

Not even *advertiser censored*. I'm shocked. I mean regular *advertiser censored*.

What I don't recall is why do they keep asking about pictures of breasts?

Maybe JA has pictures of them on her computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves