trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say something here....
THERE WAS NO let me repeat NO ROPE, so lets not talk about rope that the murderer claimed was there ( no, none, not a hair of evidence there was a rope, nothing )
Ps I rescued a pit bull today ;)

I agree that this is a possibility, but how could they say that with any certainty? We have not seen the rope.

Hey - Wasn't - What rope? It never even existed. You are against the death penalty, right? What country do you live in, by the way?

I agree that this is a possibility, but how could they say that with any certainty? We have not seen the rope.
We have not seen the rope. insert floor laugh here.
Nobody has EVER EVER seen the imaginary rope because it only lives in JA's warped mind.

Yes. Yes. Yes. To come up with a murder plot so involved and depending on so many things going "right," especially all that was involved in her stealth mode to Mesa, I do believe that JA planned this murder even before the phone call on May 10 and this taped call was part of the plan, and not just a blackmail scheme.

You know Jodi thrived on the power and control she gained in creating and directing her very own Blackmail/Haunted/X-rated/Murder Lifetime movie. She prolly thought she was gonna win some Academy award someday when they made it into a movie. Ridiculous.

That is the exact thing I brought up to hubby when we heard that Deanna had gone to Costa Rica. Very odd that she named a guy with Travis' middle name and her own last name. Reminded me of CA and her made up friends that just happened to have common names with people she knew/met/saw on tv or in movies.

Exactly!
Both arrested the same day too!
C.R.E.E.P.Y.
caseyjo.jpg

Allow me to share this - I think something so horrific and unimaginable to the normal human mind happened that we as human beings could not ever imagine when JA tortured and murdered Travis that day. I don't think she even told her defense team what actually happened. She tortured this man something fierce I think.....I think the jurors think like I do.

I think so too. I've believed all along that she tortured him. He did not look normal in the pics of him on his bed, at all, imo. And those pics of her, Ha!, how obvious. Then she left, (so he thought), then returned and "finished" what she had planned all along. jmo :(

NG now showing Juan's re-direct of Deanna...

GO JUAN!!! Set the record straight. The relationship WASN'T all about sex!

And Travis was always a gentleman!

Thank you, Deanna!
:hug:
I LOVED that question. You know JA was fuming over that one. JM pointed out the obvious - that Travis was manipulated by JA and there was NO friendship. LOVED it!!

I still cannot believe Nurmi went down the road of questions he asked Deanna. I have come to a conclusion why he did. He despises his client and wants to see her convicted.

Well, I hope you're right, for if it's true I might can forgive him at some point.

Watching a rerun of NG. They are showing the part where Nurmi is asking Deanna those awful questions about sex. It's horrible, and even worse the second time around hearing it. I felt so bad for Deanna, although she held strong! I wonder why Juan didn't object to the way the questions were asked?

Active docket calendar for this trial over past few days:

AprDocket_zps7c064ff1.jpg

ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE, .... Now we've said it out loud! can we let it go? No rope!

My granddaughter came home safe and sound. Whew.. Thanks to everyone for your support. What a day... She had to break up with her bf over his behavior, stayed over at a casual friend's house and then overslept. We located her through a Facebook notice, and some help from the Sheriff's Office. She came home in tears and feels pretty guilty for causing everyone distress.
So again, thank you all so much for your support. :seeya:

I still cannot believe Nurmi went down the road of questions he asked Deanna. I have come to a conclusion why he did. He despises his client and wants to see her convicted.

Nah. He did it because that is what many defense attornies do. Drew Peterson's team did it, Mark Geragos did it. Nurmi takes it to a whole new level due to the sex aspect that somehow keeps getting brought up by them (and only them) to find any way to paint TA in a poor light

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Because Jodi said so?!?! I really have a hard time with anyone believing anything Jodi says. Jodi claims there was a rope used on June 4, 2008.....to me that means no rope was present at all. Jodi claims they had sex on June 4, 2008.......to me that means they did not. I seriously question how anyone can believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

MOO
I don't believe much of what Jodi says, but I do believe they had sex. Sex was her currency with Travis, she knew it and she used it to her advantage that day. It excited her and fueled her murderous rage. Having sex with Travis one last time before she murdered him probably turned her on. If she couldn't have him, then no one else could. She made sure of it.

I'm on the side of scissors to cut rope that you'd use in the bedroom, HOWEVER, you make a fair point about men and pocket knives. I know guys who carry them too, and maybe some of them would use it for this purpose. Agree that it could be a regional thing or whether you hunt or favor certain outdoor activities. Scissors just seem faster, easier and safer to me, but I'm a woman and a knife in the bedroom wouldn't turn me on. Jodi claimed that Travis cut the "nooses" off her wrists with the knife she later used to butcher him. I don't believe she was ever tied up that night, but cutting rope off her wrists with that same knife would have been risky.

I'm a woman and I had knives ALL over the house when I ran an ebay business. I had to cut and open boxes, and who the heck knows what else. My boyfriend at the time was quite concerned because everywhere he looked, there were knives. Steak knives, butcher knives, didn't matter.

They'd be in the office, the bedroom, sitting on the coffee table, on the mantle. I literally had to gather them all up for dinner time because I was too lazy to always go look for the "one" knife from last time.

And yeah, I had scissors, razors, box cutters, all that, too. I'd cut anything with a knife because I couldn't find the scissor--or get this--the dogs had chewed up the plastic handles on the scissors (Naps come to mind?), the scissors broke because I'd tried to cut too many things that were too thick for them. I mean, any number of reasons why.

At one point, I kept a butcher knife under my mattress. I called it being for protection, but it didn't take me long to realize that I certainly didn't want an attacker to get that away from me and use it on me, so I gave that idea up. About that time, I started minding where all the knives in the house were. You know, come to think of it, I must have watched some murder documentary that made me rethink off that knife stuff.

Anyways, I don't think it's illogical to bring a knife to the bedroom to cut rope.

I want to clarify, Jodi didn't say Travis cut the rope off her. At least if she did (fog and all that) she recanted and told JM that her hands could slip out of the nooses. JM questioned her for a while about that and she was VERY frustrating during the questioning.

Allow me to share this - I think something so horrific and unimaginable to the normal human mind happened that we as human beings could not ever imagine when JA tortured and murdered Travis that day. I don't think she even told her defense team what actually happened. She tortured this man something fierce I think.....I think the jurors think like I do.

I think like you do, and I sure hope the jurors do.
As for the DT, what they have done is more than despicable and off the charts, no matter what she told them. I feel certain they see and know much more than we do of this heinous torture/ murder, because they have access to more information than we do. I feel just as certain that JA will NEVER tell them or anyone the truth. Ever.

My granddaughter came home safe and sound. Whew.. Thanks to everyone for your support. What a day... She had to break up with her bf over his behavior, stayed over at a casual friend's house and then overslept. We located her through a Facebook notice, and some help from the Sheriff's Office. She came home in tears and feels pretty guilty for causing everyone distress.
So again, thank you all so much for your support. :seeya:
So happy for you and your family Arishia. Everyone here was sending good thoughts/praying for her safe return.

After today, I just can't image the jury not returning with a "guilty" verdict.

I'm with you. I can't imagine anything but Premeditation/Murder 1 - Yippee!...Then I look at the Defense table and I see Jodi and JW yukking it up, passing notes and telling secrets, and I get that sinking feeling that I've set myself up for another kick in the gut a la CA. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela