trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance and clueless nature, I am overly tired. What is WOS and where are Vinnie, Nancy, and JVM going, on the next space shuttle perhaps? I knew Beth was not gonna be on HLN. That's the only network, relating to law and court info. that I sometimes watch, usually on mute.

Sorry, I should have explained better. I meant Wild about Trial. It's a live feed of the trial. As for Vinnie, Nancy, and JVM....I don't have to watch HLN and listen to them anymore. No more "bombshells" or Nancy with her finger in her ear tell us testimony has resumed when court is no longer in session. No more of JVM yelling.

I just realized--I never again have to listen to Sue Moss:rockon:

Sorry for the rant. I guess this trial is getting to me.

Just once in my life I want to wake up to find the coffee already made. Do I ask too much?

Sorry, I should have explained better. I meant Wild about Trial. It's a live feed of the trial. As for Vinnie, Nancy, and JVM....I don't have to watch HLN and listen to them anymore. No more "bombshells" or Nancy with her finger in her ear tell us testimony has resumed when court is no longer in session. No more of JVM yelling.

I just realized--I never again have to listen to Sue Moss:rockon:

Sorry for the rant. I guess this trial is getting to me.

You were in the conversation, last night, about Sue Moss? Hilarious. Scream Scream Screamy lady. I think Nancy likes her because she makes Nancy look like a nun.

Just once in my life I want to wake up to find the coffee already made. Do I ask too much?

Do they make Coffee Making robots? I need to stop posting every other minute. Geesh Chat Hog much Megan? See, I can refer to myself in the third person, just like Juan.

I seen a post that lists defense witnesses left to testify... is there a link... where do we find this information?

Do they make Coffee Making robots? I need to stop posting every other minute. Geesh Chat Hog much Megan? See, I can refer to myself in the third person, just like Juan.

Lol, to be just like Juan it would have to be, "the poster known as Katydono."

And in the form of a question: "Does the poster known as Katydono hog the chat?"

(No, you don't, btw)

It is because it cannot be proven that she did it.

Yeah, that is what I thought.

However, it is still a fact that his tires were slashed a couple of times. That is a very critical piece of information, IMO.

Bothers me that JM can't introduce these facts, based on records (tire purchases, AAA or whatever action was taken by Travis at the time). Tires slashed once...maybe a random event or knucklehead teen. Twice? No way.

Her denial of the tire slashing and cluelessness about why she would be accused of such an act are in some of her more recent journal entries. Composed in there recently, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Ok I am up and having my :coffeecup::coffeecup:

Went back and read the past 20 pages or so.

One question for Kaydono........ Do you sleep? :floorlaugh:

I seen a post that lists defense witnesses left to testify... is there a link... where do we find this information?

The defense is done presenting witnesses (unless they get that surrebuttal thing, in which case they want to put another DV expert on the stand, one who works with ALV)

She surely did, including having her Infinity repossessed. When their house went into foreclosure DB declared bankruptcy, but reportedly JA didn't have the money to do so. Maybe if she'd bought a good used Corolla instead of a gas guzzling Infinity she might have.

Do we have any information as to when the bank began to prepare to repossess that Infinity by any chance ? Was it before or as she was leaving Mesa, or only after she murdered Travis. You see what I'm thinking I suspect.

I am only able to catch bits and pieces of the trial live, so I am extremely grateful for this board.I'm just catching up on yesterday, so thanks to all of you for the posts. Nurmi had me so frustrated yesterday. By the time he finished a sentence, I'd forgotten how he started it. Then I had to leave. thanks

I was never one to get the coffee pot ready and set the timer. Something about the water sitting out overnight that skeeves me out.

No way!!! I missed that! Deanna went to Costa Rica for her mission??!!! Well...there you go! That's where JA got "Costa Rica" from!!

Lol!! "Victor Arias from Costa Rica"! Wow...to figure.. Is JA really that easy to decode??!

I never bought into the "exchange student to Costa Rica" claim by Jodi, so I was pleased to hear Deanna say that she had done her mission in the Central American country. It makes no sense to me that a student who represented her school as a foreign exchange student would end up dropping out of high school the following year. Most exchange students are the brightest and best, and I doubt that JA would have been recognized as such. The trip to Costa Rica was yet another fantasy of Jodi's because she hated her life and thought that she deserved better without making any effort to improve her lot in life. :moo:

I am only able to catch bits and pieces of the trial live, so I am extremely grateful for this board.I'm just catching up on yesterday, so thanks to all of you for the posts. Nurmi had me so frustrated yesterday. By the time he finished a sentence, I'd forgotten how he started it. Then I had to leave. thanks

Never have seen someone who uses the word "Aaaaand" so much to start a sentence/question.

Ok I am up and having my :coffeecup::coffeecup:

Went back and read the past 20 pages or so.

One question for Kaydono........ Do you sleep? :floorlaugh:

BBM

I don't think she has time between posts.

:great:

I kid...I kid.

OK...so maybe it has been discussed/explained, but I missed it.

Why aren't the tire slashing incidents being brought up? Is it widely known that Arias did this but nothing was proven or filed with police?

To me, this is an extremely damning piece of crucial information. Drives home the stalking behavior and also shows how poor little, meek Jodi was adept at using knives.

Mimi Hall did bring up the tire slashing incidents. JM just did not dwell on it as most likely his ability to do so was limited by the judge. But the info is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06