trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they asking about an attic? :waitasec:

The first thing that came to my mind was JA's story about helping Travis put boxes in the attic. She later left the house and came back to find Travis on his bed with pictures of little boys.

I'm guessing they wanted to catch her in another lie!

Remember JA said she and Travis were putting Christmas decorations up there the day of the fake pedo claim??? That's where the imaginary angel came from.
ALL LIES.

Ahhh.... :tyou: I only heard part of the question, and part of the answer!

Gitana, just a question about the out of scope issue. Nurmi tried, sidebar, tried a new out of scope question, sidebar. When he came back, he didn't try it it a 3rd time. Of course we don't know what the judge said after the
2nd attempt. But just in general do the judges have disciplinary actions they can take if a lawyer gets unruly? TIA :seeya:

They can. She likely warned him to knock it off. But contempt would be reserved for a really out of control attorney.

I'm 5ft 5 1/2 maybe 5'6...

I JUST stood on my toes with fingers extended with Tape measure tip of my middle finger was at 85" so basically would only be able to touch edge of shelf at 7ft NOT anything ON shelf let alone the BACK of the shelve...

Just FYI

I'm falling in love with this jury!!! They have been paying attention to every minute - and they GET IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hokay...let's back up a moment. Did you measure the width of the door in the McDonald's in Yuma? Oh, aaaaaand do you enjoy oral sex, Mr. Flores?"

:floorlaugh::rockon:

Go, Nurmi, go!! Keep trying!! :scared:

Can Someone PLEEESSSE Type the Jury Questions can't be on computer and watch feed at same time!!! THANKS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

Do you know the weight, height and shoes size of #JodiArias at the time of her booking? He doesn't recall
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

Could you tell if anything had ever been stored in the attic? No #JodiArias
Expand

Is the floor of the attic capable of storing boxes? #JodiArias
Expand

Did you find anything at all stored in the attic? no #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m

What would you say is the approx width of the end shelf unit where #JodiArias claims the gun was located? Approx 36-38 inches long
Expand

Were any shoes out of place when you arrived on the scene? No. #JodiArias
Expand

Would there be any significance to measure all the shelves? no. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m

Was there any record of a gun reg. under Travis' name? No. #JodiArias

IIRC, JA "said" she helped Travis put away Christmas decorations in the attic and she saw the gun on the shelf in his closet.

Thanks for clarifying. Jodi's LIES being exposed as fast as she could tell them..priceless!

Lies. Lies. Lies. All nasty, stinkin' wretched lies from a nasty stinkin' wretched creature.

Dang thanks button is freezing on me again (not gone, just doesn't respond!)...so consider yourselves all thanked!

Nurmi asks if a shelf were dislodged, whether it could have simply been put back in place. So is he seriously suggesting that perhaps JA dislodged the shelf and took the time to put it (and its contents) back neatly in place, but left all the other mess in the house? And if so, wouldn't that sort of critical thinking on her part contradict the fight or flight/PTSD claim?

Doh.

I JUST stood on my toes with fingers extended with Tape measure tip of my middle finger was at 85" so basically would only be able to touch edge of shelf at 7ft NOT anything ON shelf let alone the BACK of the shelve...

Just FYI

The question doesn't matter since Jodi said she stepped on the shelf to gain access to the top area.

Remember JA said she and Travis were putting Christmas decorations up there the day of the fake pedo claim??? That's where the imaginary angel came from.
ALL LIES.

Exactly so between that time and the Murder (1st degree premeditated felony murder) where did all the Christmas decorations go? Did they melt, did they astral project themselves out of the attic?

Jodi, note to self: Next time you lie about storing boxes of Christmas decorations in an attic in a murder trial, make sure there are boxes of Christmas decorations in that attic. You sure leave a big mess for your Attorney's.

Just FYI
Thanks ... :seeya:

So, in addition to running and grabbing the gun, shooting Travis and stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat, JA also had time to put the shelf back and rearrange the things that were on it? Or was this part of her cover up while in the "fog". She sure got a lot done for being so traumatized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper