trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I aleays thought that was why travis preferred the back door with her... just my o0inion as a single guy...

I think that if Jodi ever wanted kids, it was for appearance only. She seems like the type who would want to do what she thinks others view as "normal." Plenty of narcissistic women running around with kids that they don't take care of. We see them often on those Real Housewives of Anywhere shows. :floorlaugh:

If the last bit were true we wouldn't have had questions about the gun from the jury today.

I thought it was a normal question. The same jurors asked about the deleting of photos which everyone thought was a good question. I'm not gonna speculate on what the jury might be thinking or not. The case for premedidation is strong.

i have been a searcher for justice for many many years......both in the courtroom and "virtually" as we are here in this trial.......

i am positively GLOWING with contentment right now and feel that justice is so near for the entire Alexander family.........:jail:

i wanted to take a moment to thank each sleuther.......i know i seem like a drive by poster ( lol) but i read and analyze every word that you wonderful people contribute.....

as we near the end.....please accept my thanks for all the hard work.....for asking questions that make me think......and for ALWAYS doing it in an intelligent and sometimes funny (and god don't we need it) manner....:seeya:

i'm humbled in your presence:blushing:

see you good people tomorrow!

She testified that the helio phone was stolen shortly thereafter the phone sex was taped on it.. She said that she left it in grandparents car when she went into a restaurant and that she thought that is when the phone was stolen.. She testified that it was only much much later after her arrest and incarceration that mommy's twin, her aunt supposedly just found the helio phone when cleaning out the grandparents car...

Well.. IMO its obvious it was a lie regarding her claim of it being stolen, but Juan's questioning of the witness today PROVED FOR A FACT THAT YET ANOTHER OF JODI'S TESTIMONIAL STATEMENTS ARE BOLD FACED LIES IN PROVING THAT JODI ARIAS IN FACT HAD THAT EXACT CLAIMED STOLEN HELIO PHONE WITH HER WHILE EN ROUTE TO MURDER TRAVIS.. AND THAT IT WAS THAT SUPPOSED PREVIOUSLY STOLEN HELIO IN FACT WAS USED IN DOCUMENTING PICTURES OF MISS JODI ARIAS WITH HER NEWLY DARKENED HAIR ON JUNE 3 WHILE EN ROUTE TO THE MURDER!

MOO JUST ANOTHER HAMMERED IN NAIL IN JODI'S PROVERBIAL COFFIN THAT AWAITS HER..

GAME OVER JODI! GAME OVER JENNY W! GAME OVER NURMI!

JUSTICE IS VERY NEAR FOR TRAVIS!

Did she have two phones? The helio phone and the one who lost it's charger under the seat during the trip to Hoover Dam?

The psychologist or whomever testifying about Jodi's taste of mind AFTER the killing, if it's allowed, in my opinion, won't take anything away from the strong case JM has built for premedidation. The gas cans testimony ALONE sunk Jodi's ship.

Gas cans seem to always highlight the cases I follow...lol

Moving the goalposts much? First you said the defense would have the last word, now you are complaining about the surrebuttal witness. I am confident that Mr. Martinez will be able to handle him. Any other concerns?

The defense is having the last word (not counting closing arguments) with the surrebuttal witness. And I am not confident that Juan will be able to handle him, especially if SHERRY caves in again and keeps out his shady past.

Still watching the testimony from today and LOVING the closet shelf testimony from Det. Flores.

And LOVED when Juan asked Det. Flores about the ridiculous crap Nurmi brought up yesterday about the "Harder, Faster, Stronger video....

Is THIS what made it OK for Arias to slaughter Travis?? Is THIS what NURMI thinks makes it OK that Arias murdered Travis? What an @ss Nurmi is to think no one can see exactly what this stupid video is:

Daft Bodies - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - YouTube

I cannot wait for this to be over. Justice better prevail.

I hope not! I hope that Juan stays true to his passion of prosecuting the bad seeds in his community and bringing justice to those who deserve it. I hope he doesn't become a sell out talking head.

While I'd personally be amused to see it, (imagine Juan going after JC for her inaccuracies :floorlaugh:) I think he is more of a lone wolf.

HLN, Defense witch. Why didn't didn't JA just walk in the shower and shoot TA? Well, let me see.......................................!

Yeah.. I was not happy watching her.. She says Jodi's account is testimony but we all know now that it was all LIES, SO..

"I swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God... "
Is out the window..

The reason there is a struggle in the bathroom is because she started killing him and he tried to save his life by fighting back. She was the first strike not him.. She brought a gun, and a knife because she wanted to be prepared for everything... She wanted him dead.

I hope JSS never presides over another trial I want to watch. How I miss Judge Perry! This lady is killing me - late, recess, approach, recess, lunch, council in chambers, recess again....honest to Pete I've never seen the like. I know it's a death penalty case, but if I were a juror I would be wanting to hang myself! What a waste of time! IMHO she should be sanctioned if she can't run a courtroom more efficiently than this!

And Judge Perry presided over a case where:
1. no positive proven cause of death
2. a defense attorney who threw the parents under the bus
3. didn't have photos of the crime in progress
4. the defendant was found "Not Guilty".
5. the defendant never took the stand
6. the jury was sequestered
7. no jury questions

I think I'd watch JSS any day over Perry, in fact, I'd rather watch any trial in Arizona than anywhere else. JMO.

HLN, Defense witch. Why didn't didn't JA just walk in the shower and shoot TA? Well, let me see.......................................!

They annoy me so badly that they have on guests to argue a side just for the sake of argument, for ratings. I'd rather hear what they really think from their personal and professional perspective.

And I truly believe Jodi wanted Travis to suffer that's why she didn't "walk in and shoot him".

She wasn't content with just shooting him. She wanted to hurt him because he had the unmitigated gall to reject her.

And I also believe he was a threat to her reputation as much as she was a threat to his. He flat out told her he was going to expose her to all their family and friends.

Just MHOO.

Why would some consider the jurors asking about Jodi's feet/height/where the gun was supposed to be a bad question? It's not too long ago that plenty of us convinced that Jodi was as guilty as sin were doing our own experiments to disprove her claims. (I'm looking at StephaniePI LOL) Even the HLN people did it.

I'd see it more of a way to rid themselves of any lingering doubt.

Moving the goalposts much? First you said the defense would have the last word, now you are complaining about the surrebuttal witness. I am confident that Mr. Martinez will be able to handle him. Any other concerns?

If the sur-rebuttal is a problem, then this jury was never going to convict her of 1st degree murder. Regardless of JA's background, her mindset, her psychology, it doesn't help them on her premeditated actions (which they have now proven that she lied about) or the improbability that the altercation, that led to her MURDERING Travis, actually unfolded in the way that she said it did. So, if the jury can't see that by now, then the state was never getting 1st degree murder.

JMO

Not only handle him, but if past cross-exams are any indication, discredit him and turn him into yet another plus for the state.

He wasn't addicted, he simply enjoyed the free access to her body, and took full advantage.

Aren't those the years when your hormones are at their highest? Sammie I agree no addiction! Just normal sex drive.

Forgive me if this was already asked. I'm trying to figure out from the posts what the attic question was about. Did they ask if anything was found in the attic and the answer was no?
I'm trying to find out because KCL said in her dedicated thread that the woman who lives there now found something of Travis' in the attic.

The defense is having the last word (not counting closing arguments) with the surrebuttal witness. And I am not confident that Juan will be able to handle him, especially if SHERRY caves in again and keeps out his shady past.

No, the last word is the last word. It is not subject to interpretation. The last word is Juan Martinez's. I am done playing this game.

15 mins to NG, thank goodness. I cannot listen JVM for much longer. Was JVM an attorney, well I for one am very glad she is not any longer. Did it just dawn on her that it doesn't take 3hrs for a manicure? LOL Why must HLN be my only TV outlet? Who do they think they broadcast to, a bunch of naive people? Really, but here I am listen to this crap. Go figure, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper