trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that I've ever posted anything positive about this defendant.

But as I reflect on the trial, and all those days she offered testiphony from the witness stand, I've got to commend her transparency and sincerity in the following areas:

• Haughtiness,
  • Pride,
  • Ego,
  • Arrogance,
  • Narcissism,
  • Hatred,
  • Self-righteous ends-justify-means mentality,
  • Thoroughness in completion of task (killed Travis three different ways),
  • Commitment to her craft (lying, character assassination, torture-murder, etc.)

I didn't say that any of the qualities were redeeming. They are not.

But you've got to admit, she's in a league of her own.

I'd add to the list that Jodi might have gotten pregnant through anal sex. She certainly is a special girl :rolleyes: :floorlaugh:

I wish JM could make JODI do it again!

Meant to go with Horn and re-enactment of shooting pose!

I don't! IMO this is an example of why JA is the way she is - being supported no matter what she does/did.

Never being held to account when younger. Always bs'ing her way through life, while her family stood by and did nothing.

I will never understand why parents and/or grandparents end up being enablers of their kids. They aren't doing the kids any favours, that's for sure - JA is a prime example.

IMO the grandmother was there for show. Was she dragged in as some have said here? Doesn't matter to me. The fact that she's there is more proof of how not to raise a child.

JMO
I have heard NG say many times that at the trials she has been involved in the defendants mother was always there. Maybe no one else would be but mom was. I had mixed feelings about the GM being there first she looked like she wasn't healthy enough to be there and second why now? She looked pathetic in more ways than one. :moo:

I posted this in the legal thread. But thought I'd ask here as well.

Any ideas about the abrupt ending of the trial yesterday? I thought it very odd?
JSS calls everyone in chambers. We wait and wait and wait. Next thing we know BAM. Court is over for the day.

Yes, and Geffner knows ALV and has edited at least one of her books. I don't trust him just because of his affiliation with Alyce.

I reeks of trying to resuscitate ALV by proxy...

:snooty:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the DT tries to sneak the (fantasy) pregnancy/miscarriage into their closing arguments. :furious:

Nor would I be surprised, the stench of desperation is detectable here across the pond.

This is amazing! Watch this everyone!

[video=youtube;39cjZz78OkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39cjZz78OkA[/video]

Given Grandma's age and apparent physical distress, perhaps she views it as her last chance to see her grand daughter before she is shipped away to prison. I cannot for some reason conclude by seeing her on a screen for a few moments she was embarressed or that she could have physically endured the stress and length of this trial to a degree which would have allowed her to be there every day.

While I feel empathy for grandma, I think the " timing" and putting her front and center of jury's view is yet another desperate attempt of the defense team. I think they are thinking penalty phase and are wanting to put in juries minds all who would suffer if death penalty is given.

I'm sure it's been discussed greatly here but I'm just logging on this morning and wasn't on last night.

That being said, I think the pregnancy is a big fat lie.

If JA ever claimed she was knocked up, it was only to make Travis feel guilty for trying to get rid of her. And after a fight she claimed a miscarriage to make him suffer more.

No texts showing talk of a pregnancy? No journal entries? Lies.

Nor would I be surprised, the stench of desperation is detectable here across the pond.

Wouldn't surprise anyone probably. JM would object to that since that information was never testified to in the DT CIC, but that would be the bell that couldn't be unrung.

The media goes way too far during these trials. Walker should never have gone on TV saying what he did without absolute proof of same. This "an unnamed source who heard from a friend who heard from a cousin who heard from a martian" BS is very detrimental to any ongoing trial.

Thanks to the member who shared this video with us. It's great. I actually prefer it without the 'Oh carp' in the end. :)

Jodi Arias Trial: SuperJuan - YouTube

Yes, it is a Stanley Kubrick moment without the trivial comment at the end.

I realize now that I cannot call myself a Juanette for the same reason- it doesn't do justice to the force of my passion. Because I am looking forward to my hero causing some well-deserved pain to this pseudo-human, I call myself a

JUANATRIX

Do you know if each side has a specific time limit on that day? Or could the DT waste all day, leaving JM 5 minutes to do what he has to do at midnight on that day?

Exactly, but worse...
I think the DT will do even worse than that. I am guessing they are going to purposely try to take multiple days with this person to throw the trial off its tracks. I sure hope the judge can keep the DT under control and prevent them from making this another circus sideshow, but this is their last chance and my bet is they are going to ride this side car all the way to the end of the midway of this circus.

O/T...I thought about doing a bit of reading on the Andrea Sneiderman (?) case but honestly...after Jodi Arias I don't think I can! This case has been exhausting!

I'm sure it's been discussed greatly here but I'm just logging on this morning and wasn't on last night.

That being said, I think the pregnancy is a big fat lie.

I have been speed reading the overnight posts trying to find the source for this pregnancy/miscarriage talk. Now I see it's the National Enquirer!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We have known for some time that she did something awful. We speculated that it might have been taking money from his bank account, etc., yet he had such a mild reaction to her destroying his car with her carelessness...what could it be.

The pregnancy story is the answer, if it's true. And why wouldn't she make that claim-- she needed some leverage on him to first keep him tied to her and then second, Plan B, shut him up.

The question then becomes how did he know for sure it was a lie? Now, I have wondered since last January where is the talk about pregnancy and periods. Couples that are engaging in unprotected sex talk regularly about such things, exchanging texts etc, like, "OMG I'm two days late and I'm freaking out." Or "I told you those purple condoms are worthless--you have to read the back!" and "Well, you're the one who wanted colors..."

Also there is no mention (forgive me) of kitty love. A hetero man who is sexually addicted is talking about it with his lover--with Travis, instead, you have him talking exclusively about shoving it up her *advertiser censored** and how he does know how to work the booty.

Therefore, Watson, I am leaning toward believing that they did not have vaginal sex--ever. It was oral, it was anal, because of fear of pregnancy and loss of virtue. His reference to her being a "three-hole wonder" was actually about her over-developed talents on the first two. If there had been vaginal sex, there would have been condoms and not so much lubrication needed, just saying. Young lusty people don't need multiple tubes of lube for regular sex.

Jodi is lying about the sex. People don't go from kissing to baptism to anal sex. Prostitutes do, but normal women require a level of trust before engaging in risky behavior. This to me speaks volumes about Arias' promiscuity.

I told you in earlier posts that anal and oral sex are used as birth control for older single Mormons because they don't want to seem like they are planning to sin (by bringing condoms or taking the pill), they would rather have their lover think they are just being "human" and "caught up in the moment." It also plays better for the bishop later when they know they will be confessing so they can get a temple recommend to get married in the temple.

I don't believe Jodi was promiscuous at all. I don't believe they had sex after baptism. Any kind of sex.

IMO Jodi used sex as a means to an end. It was her most powerful manipulative tool she believed to obtain her goal.

IMO she enjoyed anal sex. Nothing wrong with that. She lies when she says she did it to appease every man she was ever with... Atleast once. That tells me... The men in her life weren't into it, lied or maybe just maybe Jodi's lying. Gasp.. Imagine that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry but I get a bit confused about the Helio phone: Detective Brown mentioned the close-up pictures of Jodi taken with the Helio phone were on June 3, 2008. But he did not say whether it's from the original phone or the replacement, right? can someone please clarify?

Agreed. That's what I've managed to surmise as well. It was not made clear which Helio phone those pictures were taken from.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member