Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So touching, I lasted about 5 seconds til the tears started flowing. I do not know TA personally, but I strongly suspect the world is not as bright, without Travis Alexander.

Me too...especially that pick of him in the car with Napolean. So sad.

I've made up my mind that there needs to be a new mandatory question in the voir dire of all potential jurors, world wide....

"Are you a member in good standing or otherwise, of a website named Websleuths?"

"Yes."

"You're IN!"

God forbid I ever need a jury of my peers but I'll tell ya, I want you all in the jury box. At least any defendant can count on a real desire for the truth, and they can count on all the facts being looked at from all angles....

I found this on the court observation thread. Have you seen this?
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-officer-hes-on-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .
On Tuesday, the arresting officer was called into a “sealed proceeding” with the judge, the prosecutor and the defense attorneys, the police spokesperson said.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...n-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RZRIAEfo

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...n-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RZQlRkG2

I don't understand why this might cause a juror to be excused.
Was it the DUI or the fact he told the officer he was on the jury?

We know that the parents saw a problem with their dear daughter - They just kept it in the family.....Shoved her on over to Grandma to deal with.

Sounds to me her parents tried to corral her... Jodi didn't like to hear the word,"no". She had zero respect for rules, boundaries and her parents. She's a psychopath, that's just how they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna sound so mean, and I apologize, in advance if I offend anybody. but that guy looks like he styled his hair with Crisco cooking oil.

I have so many bad hair days that I don't assess anyone else anymore :floorlaugh:
My greatest fear is that I am videotaped and then 'reviewed' by the general public on any given day.... makeup is a wonderful thing....I should use it more....and maybe shave my head to keep my straggler hairs from blowing all around my head on windy days....:floorlaugh:

Can't sleep here...so been up all night. It is 3:40 a.m here.

So might as well get you laughing here.

joditwins.jpg

I am thinking THAT IMAGE -- HAS something to do with me NOT being able to Sleep. SCARY!!!.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Creepy. I like it.

I like Nancy G. too. I actually like HLN for the most part, could do without some of them, but won't say who as I don't feel like being mean. :rolleyes:

New Lifetime Movie....... Nancy Grace and her killer barrette. I am tired, ignore my juvenile humor. Sorry Nancy, if you are reading this. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I never heard of permanent contacts!

My mother has them. They're lenses surgically implanted. Odd that an 88 year old woman has perfect 20-20 vision.

Meanwhile I'm half her age and running all over the house trying to find my reading glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the top of the door frame?

The water is reflecting on the door. The shot is a close up picture so you would not see the frame. The frame is even with the shower wall enclosure so you would not see it in a picture shot this close. But you can clearly see the water on the door. You can see the frame in one of the other pictures that Jodi took of him at an angle. In the picture where he is sitting where you can't see his head the door open. In the picture where you can see his face it appears the door is closed because of droplets of water reflecting off the door.

I do not think when she started taking pictures he knew she was there. One picture has a surprised look so at that point he knew she was taking pictures. But there is a picture where you can see the top of the frame in a shower picture.

http://s193.photobucket.com/user/di...trial screenshots/rtyr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2067

I have so many bad hair days that I don't assess anyone else anymore :floorlaugh:
My greatest fear is that I am videotaped and then 'reviewed' by the general public on any given day.... makeup is a wonderful thing....I should use it more....and maybe shave my head to keep my straggler hairs from blowing all around my head on windy days....:floorlaugh:

Makeup and sunglasses are my friends. They can cover up a "train wreck, i look like a tornado hit me" type of day.

As for the question of motive...wait for it....wait for it...

How about Travis dropped Jodi's camera, she got into a linebackers' stance, lunged at him, etc.

Just thinking about her kernel of truth thingie she has goin' on.

I just found this vid -- it was only posted just a couple days ago. Team Travis. Only 92 views, so all WS watch this vid, and share with all TA supporters

Share via social media....Really nice Vid!!

Pass it around, please In Memory Of Travis!!

:twocents:

Thank you so much for this! I love, love LOVE the front photo of him with his family. The most offensive thing Jodi said was she knows the hurt of his family and friends is only temporary. They will miss him, every moment of every day. Forever.

"Men like you and Travis" Jodi said to prosecutor Juan Martinez.
I trust Juan Martinez would be proud to be lumped together with Travis Alexander, you evil witch.
She sealed her fate with the jury with that one. Gone was the sad wimpy little girl looking down, crying while Nurmi had her on the stand for a month and the jury got to see a glimpse of the true Jodi. http://youtu.be/eesQfWMwLrQ

I really want that poem to have in my home as a piece of art if I can get my dear friend , who has the most beautiful handwriting to make it for me. The trial will come and go, but I want to remember Travis THAT WAY. Forever.

Travis changed my life. I now call my brothers every single day, just to hear their laughter.

Has anyone transcribed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member