Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought OP had stated earlier in the trial that Reeva's cell had fallen into the toilet. He left that part out this morning when he was going over what happened. Also; if there was very much blood in the toilet, how could he see the cell?

This is very hard to follow because it varies so much from time to time.

I was sure of that too. Thanks for confirming.

Good point about the magazine rack and the defense's theory about it causing the striation. Oops.

I thought OP had stated earlier in the trial that Reeva's cell had fallen into the toilet. He left that part out this morning when he was going over what happened. Also; if there was very much blood in the toilet, how could he see the cell?

Yeah, I wondered why Nel didn't follow up then how did Reeva's phone get in the toilet.

He's now saying when Reeva fell she landed on the magazine rack and moved it into the right corner. WTF is he talking about?

N: I'm going to try and show you indeed there's blood on the mag rack and it hadn't moved - your expert Botha said marks on the back of Reeva caused by striations from mag rack, you heard that?

O: That's correct.

Nel points out that OP's version makes that impossible. OP says he doesn't agree. The mag rack is light, it might have moved when she fell on it. Then Nel says 'so someone must have put it back (afterwards, in orginal position).

O: I can't say.

Yes but they were his. One went downstairs in his pocket and the other was left on the floor of bathroom

That's correct. I'd presumed for a long while that the white phone was Reeva's, just because of the colour.

Anyone else find it a bit icky to have a magazine rack in the toilet? Eww eww eww!

N: There is blood on the mag rack and the wall next to it.

Seeing photo of smear on front of mag rack and at same level on the tiles, a smear.

O: I think that's from my sock.

While we are on a break I am going to ask again.

What was the point of Nel having OP did the demonstration at the door this morning? Over all too quickly without much comment.

Thanks!

Not sure yet, but he obviously wanted it on the record. Some of this might not make sense to us until the experts testify. The experts' testimony may impeach or support Oscar's version of events. IOW, it may very well not seem significant until later.

I was sure of that too. Thanks for confirming.

I know, Pistorius said he took Reeva's phone and tried to call out of it but it had it's password on. Why doesn't he talk about picking up the phone in that toilet cubicle now?

:truce:

I think there should be marks inthe blood where is was moved across the floor. In such a panicked state, wouldn't ya just shove it around to get Reeva out ? Why pick it up gently and place it where it is....strange.

I think this must be about the police moving it. OP has just explained what I thought which is it shot out to the right when Reeva fell on it. How does that tally with DT's expert claiming the magazine rack caused the back wounds or Mangena's opinion that she fell on it. Also, wouldn't the pool of blood if sufficient to close over any mark... just wondering, not saying.

O: It wasn't there when I found Reeva. The only way I can think, is when I moved Reeva....when I found Reeva it was definitely not there.

N: How can you be so sure?

O: Because that's where I found Reeva milady.

He didn't testify that it was in the toilet, as in toilet bowl, he testified that it was in the toilet room.

Often times they just refer to that room as the "toilet." It took me a while to get used to that.

I know, Pistorius said he took Reeva's phone and tried to call out of it but it had it's password on. Why doesn't he talk about picking up the phone in that toilet now?

IMO, because that is not how it really happened!

I don't see why OP is making such a thing about the magazine rack not having been there where it is shown in the photo .. presumably he is just trying to add to his 'police contamination' thing .. either that or he is just trying to time waste.

It's the housekeeper's fault that the magazine rack is typically in the middle of the wall :facepalm:

N: Mr P, that mag rack never moved. She ended up there, with her head on the toilet.

O: That's not correct.

OP insisting it was normally kept somewhere else, by his housekeeper, against another wall, I think he said.

No blame to OP for shooting Reeva, but blame OP for taking her life ???!!!

He has to be on some serious drugs. Nobody could be making his stupid story up about the magazine rack without being on drugs.

Now he won't answer when Nel asks who should we blame for you shooting her.

New person to blame! If it wasn't for the housekeeper placing that magazine rack there, there would not have been wood movement and this would have never happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166