Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is nailing him on the gun aiming.

" I dont shoot very often" LOL but the gun has a recoil..

Dixon now is sounding like my drunk uncle, going on and on at the Thanksgiving table, soundlng foolish....:facepalm:

I am also originally from North Yorkshire and still spend part of the year there,usually try and aim for when it is sunny :-)

Woo hoo again!
Best not come back today then. Yesterday however was glorious - best day of the year!

Nel: you're not saying that after Reeva sustained wound on back, she got up again?

D: She was lifted up. When Mr P lifted her up.

Nel showing a photo.

N: Mean anything to you?

D: Inside of the toilet, there's hair on it-

N: Does the hair mean anything to you?

D: It means the head was in close proximity to the head.

N: Why did you not take that into account" (in your version)? It's hair, and tissue.

Re bolded bit...did he really say that?

Just read an article about yesterday's testimony from Dixon .
He apparently stated that it would not have been possible for OP to have seen whether Reeva was in bed but OP actually said he saw a silhouette of Reeva and saw her legs were under the duvet

Wasn't that before he allegedly got up to go to the balcony though?

not a good day in court when the defendant's witnesses contradict his own account of events

Oh dear. Witness has just contradicted OP's version of where the mag rack was. He agreed with Nel, but now Nel's asking him, 'Is the defendent wrong?'

Witness squirming...wants to demonstrate, not answer yes or no.

Roux's up to save his witness. Judge agrees.

Who is doing the loud whispering again?

This is still painful viewing. Rog is a bizarre witness - contradicting more expert witnesses on the basis of mostly theory alone (with a hint just perhaps of bias toward the accused dare I say).
Despite Nel trying to go easy at first, its getting increasingly more difficult for him not to get riled up.
This may still get messy.

Wasn't that before he allegedly got up to go to the balcony though?

Not sure but thought maybe it was when he was speaking about the jeans which was after I think ?
Hopefully someone will recollect .

LOL, Nel picking Dixon up on the fact that he has contradicted OP's testimony about the magazine rack not being there .. :facepalm: .. he is supposed to be working for the defence!

He's going out of his way to show Oscar's version is wrong re: magazine rack. Lordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce