Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So OP could have fired at door whilst kneeling ?
Would this have made him slightly taller ? ( to be seen at window by neighbour ) or I suppose he could have been seen from next door when he stood up) ?

We only have OP's word that he was on his stumps....tho 'Rog' tried to claim the door marks were from Op's stumps he could not actually prove it.

I think the bullet trajectory was slightly downward, so if he was kneeling I think (I'm not sure) that would make him too low .. I personally think he was on his prosthesis and either crouched like he does in his zombie stopper vid or he shot from the hip (although I don't think he would've been able to shoot so accurately with one hand, so I'm going for the former i.e. crouching). I'm almost certain in my own mind that he had his prosthetic legs on that night.

Wollie kind of reminds me of Quinn.

I'm tired and wanna go home.
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.......

Roux: Can you explain it in relation to this photograph?

W: Come again?

I just heard Roux let out a big .....:sigh: ..sigh....

He asked his expert about something Mangena had claimed, and asked Woolie if that was even possible...and Woolie replied.. " I DON'T KNOW...IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BUT I DONT KNOW..."

...BIG sigh.....from Roux..........:sigh:

this is the worst journey he's ever been on.

Roux is hustling him, god alone knows why. its not working. Woll needs space to lay this out..

woll says she was not in close proximity to the door ,according to the injuries.. he qualifies this by then saying. well. probably. maybe..

Surprised 'Ms Dionne Warwick' is managing to stay awake through this today.......

this is the first time Ive heard Wollie. Ive read transctripts of his appearances.. hearing him is something else ..

W says the wound to web of finger shows Reeva was not near the door, otherwise there would be wood fragments.

He also agrees with Cpt M that OP was on his stumps when he fired.

And he also just said powder residue was found on the light switch, which I didn't know.

Also, he agrees with Cpt M the shots came first, then the bat.

M'lady is very polite, professional, reserved, and engaged.

When she gets home after work the first thing she probably says is, "I had no f^*king idea what that guy was talking about."

So I have absolutely no idea what Woolie has actually told us happened. Does anyone know??

When Judge Masipa is confused and says so, it's bad! What the heck were all those numbers?

I wonder just how much OP is enjoying the sense of control surrounding all of this .. I mean as in terms of him knowing everything that happened that night, and everyone else trying to fathom it all out? I bet, for all his covering his face with his hand all the time, he is rather enjoying the power it brings him.

W went to the Blue Valley shooting range to make sound tests. They used a door from the house.

This is the sound test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member