Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did search on June 13 on his Lenovo laptop: vacation adults two children zero

Was he planning on going on a vacation with just his wife or some other person? :thinking:

Persinger says sometime between April 18, 2014 and the day his son died, Harris visited a psychology website that specializes in information on interviewing witnesses, jury selection and forensic evaluations.

Persinger says on June 13, 2014 Harris searched for vacation places for two adults with no child.

Court recesses for short break.

persinger says sometime between april 18, 2014 and the day his son died, harris visited a psychology website that specializes in information on interviewing witnesses, jury selection and forensic evaluations.

Persinger says on june 13, 2014 harris searched for vacation places for two adults with no child.

wow!!!!!

Persinger says sometime between April 18, 2014 and the day his son died, Harris visited a psychology website that specializes in information on interviewing witnesses, jury selection and forensic evaluations.

Persinger says on June 13, 2014 Harris searched for vacation places for two adults with no child.

I've always thought this wasn't spur of the moment, he researched, plotted and worked up the nerve to do it. Now, I truly hope he pays for it.
MOO

did search on June 13 on his Lenovo laptop: vacation adults two children zero

Opening Statement:
Boring says Harris googled vacations the day before his son's death. Those vacations included Carnival cruises and Sandals vacations to places like Antigua.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/452970908

___

(Sandals is an adults-only resort. The Carnival search was only under pressure from his brother and sister-in-law because they wanted to do a family trip).

nd
Lawyers return to court and defense argues that the viewing has harmed their case. Defense attorney Maddox Kilgore says jurors leaned into the car and looked around, which is inconsistent with what Harris did that day. "So what we're left with is exactly what I warned about months ago ... We're in a situation now where jurors have been given free rein to substitute their vantage point, their view point for the evidence, for what Mr. Harris could or could not see from his height, from his view point," Kilgore said. "It allows them to substitute what they could or could not see for what Mr. Harris could or could not see."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/461154506

Correct, Ross didn't walk around his car that day, he was IN the car, Cooper behind him, strapped in his car seat. Ross grabs his coffee and brief case, sits for 30 seconds, gets out and closes door. This is what the jurors should have been allowed to do because it's consistent with what Ross did.

Every single search by RH the State has tried to make look hinky has been put in context by the DT. Every single one. Somehow I expect these will be no different

And, given the sheer volume of RH's online activity, what mystery is there he cleared his cache more frequently than Chrome's automatic 90 days? I clear my weekly, because having a huge cache slows down page uploading time.

And, I didn't catch the testimony about RH deleting search history from his phone on what, the 16th? Suggesting what? That he knew his phone might be seized after he "killed Cooper?". Isn't that inconsistent with NOT deleting evidence of his criminal sexting with a minor that day?

And, we are to believe RH expected to kill Cooper and then go off on vacation with Leanna? Ridiculous doesn't begin to describe that suggestion. Asinine comes closer.

This browser history testimony is likely going right over some of the jurors heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So on one hand RH didn't erase the sexting, didn't worry about parking lot cameras, didn't worry that police would think anything other than this being a tragic accident, but on the other hand he was worried about surviving in prison and jury selection? Hmm.

So on one hand RH didn't erase the sexting, didn't worry about parking lot cameras, didn't worry that police would think anything other than this being a tragic accident, but on the other hand he was worried about surviving in prison and jury selection? Hmm.

Didn't the witness say this was done over a 90 day period? I'm thinking his phone was taken away before he could erase some things. He surely didn't want to lose his sexting contacts.

Maybe JRH wasn't searching for cruises for his family. Maybe he was searching for one to take his fancy woman on. He might have intended on leaving his wife and son at home.

This browser history testimony is likely going right over some of the jurors heads.

This witness did an excellent job of explaining this evidence. I can't imagine it went over anyone's head unless they choose to ignore it. jmo

IIRC the sexting was done within apps. The apps were hidden in the weather folder on his phone

Griffin Psychology wasn't that one of the names? If so there is a this, 52 min from Atlant

ross harris deleted data exhibit.jpg

Nevermind here is the link http://www.griffinpsychology.com/

GPS provides a range of forensic and patient-focused services. Forensic services offered by GPS range include forensic evaluations, fact testimony, jury selection, witness preparation, case conceptualization, and optimization of trial presentation systems. Forensic psychological work is an ever-changing endeavor depending on the type of trial, the trial dynamics, the circumstances of the case, and human factors (e.g. the impact of the judge, jurors, attorneys, witnesses, clients, and other courtroom personnel). Please explore the information provided on each of the highlighted services by clicking the associated links.
Patient-focused services offered by GPS include individual and couples therapy, as well as limited clinical evaluations. This type of work is taken on a case-by-case basis due to the notable impact personality dynamics between therapist and client have on therapeutic success.

:thinking:
Individual Services
Individuals/Couples Therapy
Therapy clients are considered on a case-by-case basis and are interviewed to determine if there is an appropriate fit between the client’s needs and therapist expertise. Personality dynamics are also considered and discussed to conclude whether therapy will progress. Once treatment has begun, we implement Evidence-Based Therapies to assist you in reaching your treatment goals. If requesting couples therapy, neither party can already be receiving individual therapy from the GPS provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper