Trial - Ross Harris #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up. Possible her lawyer has also coached her the same (remember she still a suspect on paper -per Stoddard) I thinking the bald guy behind the Def is maybe her lawyer, I saw him at the PC hearing and Kilgore going over and speaking in his ear. JMHO

I haven't seen her attorney in the courtroom. (sometimes I tab over though while listening so its possible that I missed it)

aah, that explains alot .... she has a new boyfriend,

Rodriquez is already bugging me. I can't put my finger on what exactly bothers me about him.

I am glad LT has moved on, I feel sad that it will be hard for her to trust again.

I wonder if LT would of talked to State or Police again if her mind would of changed on JH involvement with Coopers death.

Defense lawyer Maddox Kligore rises for re-direct.

Kilgore: Where do you live now?

Taylor says she lives in northern Alabama.

Kilgore: Do you mind telling people why you moved up there?

Taylor: I moved up there to be close to my new boyfriend.

Kilgore asks her about Harris.

Taylor: He ruined my life. He destroyed my life. I'm humiliated. I may never trust anyone again, because of the things he did. If I never seem him again after this day, that would be fine.

Leanna was extremely upset talking about Ross's shenanigans.

She moved back to Alabama to be with new boyfriend. Good for her.

Ross destroyed her life. She feels humiliated. She feels she'll never trust anyone again in her life.

I'm saddened she didn't mention Cooper at this point.

A new witness takes the stand: Joey D. Nesbit, from Atlanta, who says she is an admin for a law firm. She says the Harris' were her neighbors and her friends at a condo community in Marietta.

Nesbit says she and Leanna got together to watch "Grey's Anatomy" every week. She says she knew nothing about Harris' secret sex life, nor did Leanna tell her about any intimacy issues in their marriage.

She says she occasionally babysat for the couple, taking care of Cooper, maybe four or five times.

Taylor: He ruined my life. He destroyed my life. I'm humiliated. I may never trust anyone again, because of the things he did. If I never seem him again after this day, that would be fine.

She was visiting Ross in jail up to a point, I wonder what made her decide she never wanted to see him again??

hmm.....

So many witnesses coming in to tell about what a negligent and deficient parent Ross was - it's now clear that he killed Cooper on purpose. /sarcasm

Rodriquez is already bugging me. I can't put my finger on what exactly bothers me about him.

Evans is the one that drives me nuts. It sounds like he is overpronouncing every word with this weird sort of? southern accent.

also Rodriguez is a super nice dude.

She was visiting Ross in jail up to a point, I wonder what made her decide she never wanted to see him again??

hmm.....

Perhaps when she was being questioned about the size of the car seat and proximity to the driver's seat? I still think that had a major impact on her.

Interesting note - she testified that the rear facing car seat made it easier to see Cooper. She even offered that all it took was tilting down the rear view mirror to see how Cooper was doing.

Protecting the person who is responsible for your child's death is just bizzare, especially given the fact of all this sexual stuff.

Perhaps because though she feels he ruined her life and she's moved on, she knows it was an accident and isn't OK with standing by as the LE and State frog march Ross into prison for life for a crime he didn't commit.

Yay! She has a new BF. Tell it like it is about LE, and how you feel about an ex-husband who didn't deserve you, Leanna.

And then she follows up with this, ouch, but he deserved that from her.

c10:31 a.m. Leanna says she now lives with her new boyfriend. When asked about her husband, she says, "He ruined my life. He destroyed my life. I'm humiliated. I may never trust anybody again ... If I never see him again after this day, that's fine."

Good point! Speaking of which, Evans is who mentioned the glasses on Direct when entering in photos of Grimsteads from Crime Scene Shed. Kilgore or Lumpkin brought up the car was not in the exact way it was on 6/18/14. Evidently those sunglasses may not be listed in evidence somewhere.
attachment.php

Was Ross wearing his sunglasses when he exited the car going into work?

Leanna was extremely upset talking about Ross's shenanigans.

She moved back to Alabama to be with new boyfriend. Good for her.

Ross destroyed her life. She feels humiliated. She feels she'll never trust anyone again in her life.

I'm saddened she didn't mention Cooper at this point.
bbm
Maybe, "Destroyed my life" covered that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member