Try to have some compassion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am truly sickened by the way people are camped out at the Anthony's home, screaming at them, videotaping them, harassing them, gawking. I simply can't imagine. There is a reason we have a judicial system in this country, and due process of law. Personal involvement from the public to that extent is at the best, unneccessary, and at the worst, unlawful harassment. It just makes me sick.

If any of those stalkers/hatemongers/harrassers are reading this: please crawl back into the hole from which you came and let LE do their job. Spend time with your own kids. That is the best thing you can do to make a difference.

Very true. I don't understand why LE isn't doing something about these people. That is their private property and these "town square, hang em high" people are out there making an absolute fool of themselves. Who cares what they think? Go home and do your armchair detective work in the "privacy" of your own home and leave these people alone. They have enough to deal with. I would have turned the sprinklers on all of them!

Can you imagine being their neighbors? What a zoo!!
Very true. I don't understand why LE isn't doing something about these people. That is their private property and these "town square, hang em high" people are out there making an absolute fool of themselves. Who cares what they think? Go home and do your armchair detective work in the "privacy" of your own home and leave these people alone. They have enough to deal with. I would have turned the sprinklers on all of them!

Try to have some compassion for Cindy & George. I'm going to bare my soul here. I have a 39 year old son who lies constantly, is a scammer, a drug addict and an alcoholic, and God knows what else. For years I believed everything he said and defended him. Finally one day I woke up. I severed contact with him a few years ago, but I still worry about him. He's on his third marriage and I've never seen his most recent child. As far as I know, he wouldn't physically hurt his kids, thank God. I don't know how he turned out that way. His sister is the complete opposite and they were raised the same way. It boggles my mind, and hurts my heart. I even moved out of Florida to another state and he has no idea. So, please, don't judge Cindy and George too harshly. They are hurting now, too. They want Caylee back as much as anyone, probably more than anyone.

On the one hand, they are STILL enabling Casey. They have to quit that.

On the other hand... in some families, functional or not, there is a "bad seed." There is also some conjecture that sociopathic behavior may be a genetic throwback.

I hate to say this, but the case against Casey is building. I've been holding out hope that she didn't kill Caylee, but it's looking worse and worse. It's time to stop believing her, like I stopped believing my son whenever he opened his mouth. I'm sorry, Cindy, I don't want to sound mean. You just have to accept that Caylee is gone.

I have compassion for Cindy and George, and Lee as well, only because of the loss of their granddaughter..
As to their behavior, I have no sympathy anymore. At first I was the first to say that they need all the sympathy they can get..UNTIL
they started blaming everyone else for what their daughter has apparently done. I blame them for not going on TV and pleading for their granddaughters safe return, instead using that time to defend Casey. I blame them for treating the American public like they are parasites in their lives, yet still saying the public needed to get off their as$es and look for Caylee. I blame them for leaving a bad taste in the mouths of those who have spent numerous of dollars, left their hometowns, left their families to help them find their granddaughter..I blame them because they don't appreciate what some have done for them, even during the time of a tropical storm coming through that displaced many children from their homes, knowing that the money Padilla put up for that bond would have given hundreds of families warm, dry beds to sleep in..
I blame them for abusing the public when the public had nothing to do with the raising, nor the crimes that Casey committed herself.
I only sympathize with the Anthonys because just like anyone else who looses a family member, it hurts, and they do deserve the right to hurt, and the ability to accept what has happened without being watched on video 24 hours a day..I hope that they find peace in their hearts, and I truly hope that they do continue to help in locating missing children and giving support to other families who go through this sort of trama..and if they choose not, then I can't ever say that they have won my respect..only my sympathy for loosing such a sweet little girl to such a callus act..

I too think that George and Cindy are experiencing a lot of pain, anger, denial. I truly feel sorry for them.

But the only real grief, sadness, fear I saw coming from Cindy, over possibly never seeing her granddaughter again, was:

1. In the poem she wrote and posted at her Myspace
(July 3rd - approx 2 weeks after Casey and Caylee left the house)

and...

2. When she found Casey, but not Caylee, and called 911
(Immediately after she smelled the decomposing body in the car)

Regardless of how, where, why, when Caylee went missing...
and regardless of who she thinks took her away from Cindy....
I just can't get over how she never has any tears,
absolutely no signs of sadness what so ever!

She was just so calm (during first interviews) and so matter of fact
and then so angry at the media.......

BUT NEVER, EVER ANY TEARS OVER MISSING HER BELOVED GRANDDAUGHTER,
OVER NOT HAVING CAYLEE HOME WITH HER!

I honestly believe she's sedated to some degree, which is all the more reason
I think she'd at least be a bit weepy and teary eyed. The changes in her demeaner,
is just so drastic, from when the case first began to now.

Not even fake tears!

I completely agree with the OP....I just watched a video clip of some protestor's and Cindy going at it. I also watched the video of George's confrontation with the 2 guys on his lawn, apparently violating his no trespassing signs. It is my personal opinion that Caylee is dead and that her mother killed her. I feel for G & C, my heart hurts for them so much. I cannot imagine what they are going through right now. I know some have the belief that one or both of them were/are involved somehow, even if just in the coverup afterwards. I do not believe this at all. I believe they are holding up as best they can under the circumstances. Also I saw JB's response to Casey being arrested and I happen to agree with him about the circumstances of her arrest (going on during the protest). And what he said is true - they knew of these accusations for quite some time. Of course I don't have ALL the facts....but it sure did seem like an awkward time for them to arrest her, JMO!

George and Cindy, if you are reading this, please know that NOT everyone who is following this case has any animosity towards you. Most of us, our hearts go out to you and your whole family, regardless of our personal feelings about your daughter Casey. I hope and pray that I'm so very wrong, and that your granddaughter is alive and well and will be returned to your arms soon. I would be overjoyed at that. Sadly though, based on the evidence I have seen thus far, I do not believe that is a possibility now. I believe you both are in denial (understandably so) and I pray you both stay strong and know that whatever the outcome of this situation is, there are folks out here who genuinely care for your family and have grown to love Caylee.

I don't post here much, but I lurk daily and post when I feel the need. After seeing the video on the media tonight, I was just disgusted - disgusted with people who see fit to "protest" in front of someone's home. These are HUMAN BEINGS....yes, even Casey Anthony. Maybe she IS a "baby killer" but for goodness sakes, have a little, just a teeny tiny bit of humanity. Don't stoop to her level please folks.

I would give the same amount of compassion as the helpless baby was given-- whatever it turns out to be.

I have been following this story from the beginning. I have never been caught up in a case before. I didn't even really watch or read the news all that much. I am however very emotional about this story. at first i was struck by how much she looked like my niece when she was Caylee's age. As i got to see the personalities of the family members unfold, i noticed how similar the family dynamic appears to be to my own family. My brother has been in trouble on and off for many years (on a WAAAAYYYY smaller scale than casey's trouble thank God.) But through it all i watched my parents deal with his problems in somewhat the same way that CA and GA appear to deal with Casey. My mother especially. She was SO in denial (and still is to some extent). No one could say a bad (honest) word about him without her having an all out fit and making up reasons for why he does the things he does or just flat out denying his involvement, when its clear he was absolutely involved. Anyway, my point is it will catch up to them, if it hasn't already and while still loving their daughter, I believe they will regret how they have stood up for Casey so long. It is horrible what they must be going through... all the lies and betrayal. And to lose that precious little baby...I have never even met Caylee and I feel devastated too. At this point I am tempted to believe they are also victims of Casey's selfishness. For the record I can have no compassion for Casey at this point.

Ok here is just my little 2 cents after today, for what it's worth.....I "until today" maintained sympathy for Cindy even though I didn't care for most everything and every way she has handled this....My sympathy was based on "some of us take longer to face the facts than others" so I felt bad for her thinking she just couldn't came to grips with it all... Well, today, I am done, sympathy gone, I think she lives in "some other world" that most would never want to go tooooo... If she believes "SOME" high profile attorney is going to change things at this point, welll, yep, I have some "swamp land in FL to sell her"... Even if they have nothing else to bring against Casey, she is in my opinion already a "lifer" if not "death row"..... This case makes me sick to my stomach, so I wish Cindy well, she is only showing "just how much she cares about Caylee, unbelievable..... They all belong locked up as far as I'm concerned...sorry for my harsh words but after all the news today, I'm done listening or caring about that family.

God Bless you Sweet Caylee :(

Just another thought, mom's like Cindy are what causes/raises children like Casey who are capable of SUCH things! If more mom's weren't like this we would probably see a decline in murder rates in the US..

If I tried like he$$ I'd never be able to have compassion for them. As soon as I did they'd say something stupid on television that would tick me off. Casey's friend cried for Caylee, JG's Dad cried for Caylee. If Cindy, George and Lee have cried its been for Casey. Casey cried for Casey. Tonight on Ng, Bounty hunter said Lee kept contacting him every single day. Lee must be desperate to get his INNOCENT sister out of jail.........sad. They are really starting to show their true colors. Protecting a criminal instead of protecting an innocent child who was destined to be raised by such lunatics

Originally Posted by Faenorwyn
I would give the same amount of compassion as the helpless baby was given-- whatever it turns out to be.

Just wondering, do you feel the same "disgust" that this family doesn't help LE find this poor child??????? That is WAY more disgusting than a protester.. which BTW wouldnt be happening to them if they helped located Caylee.. JMO

OPPS sorry Brini, quoted the wrong thing :( forgive me, was intended for the prior post by : Faenorwyn

Let's face it, the protesters are basically saying the same thing that we are

Compassion for the GP's??? Where's their compassion for Caylee?

Just my opinion, but I don't agree with the people standing in front of the house, beating on the door, etc. I posted about the couple I saw on TV, standing at the Anthony's front door, children in tow mind you, beating on the door, screaming and waving signs. Not once have I heard mention of the fact that maybe this is not what a person should be teaching their children. That it's not okay to go on the attack even if the people you're attacking aren't pillars of the community. Granted, in my opinion, these people are seriously troubled and the situation is getting worse by the day. Whatever wrongs these people have or will commit, in this country they have a right to privacy. In short, two wrongs don't make a right.

It would be MUCH easier to have compassion for them if they didnt continue to lie and make up stories - or you saw them at the search sites - or if they had refused to let Casey come "hang out" at the house when she wasnt with Baez while out on bond - or if they werent once again scheduling jail visits to "comfort" her ----

They're enablers - plain and simple!

The only compassion I have is for Caylee. The GPs have done nothing to earn anything other than disdain & disgust.

well said, I looked at Cindy last night during the HG show. she has aged 10 years this past month....I'm sure that niether she or George has had a full night of sleep since this has happened....Casey most likely killed her child and now she is doing it slowly to her own parents.

I hope that G&C can come to get a grip to save themselves and their son. it's going to take a very strong marriage for them to survive the upcoming months.

I've changed my mind in the last few days....at least about Cindy. this comes after her latest fiasco where she challenged TES. She only wants a live Caylee not the truth which will implicate her daughter. I agree with so many others, she is muddying the waters on purpose. At this point I am inclined to believe she knows more than she is sharing with LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back