DNA Solves
DNA Solves
images
=
images
=
images

Too funny:clap::laugh:

He said the name was Cameron but Caylee said wake up Cam (nickname for Cameron)

Nate also said (same as Clint) Caylee loved pink panther, watched Dora the explorer too. Caylee could count to 45 in spanish from watching Dora. Caylee was smart and could push computer keys for the letters if you asked her the letter.
This has to be Clint. I agree, he's saying exactly the same things Clint did.

No!!! That would have been some form of work!!! :eek:

I think she must have been pretty good at it because of all the men coming out of the wood work. Wasn't she involved with like three men at the same time?

ok, Cam..I wasn't sure what he said for 2nd name--only that it started with C--who is Cam?

She asked "Nate" the same questions everyone already know....everyone here anyway!!!

I am sitting here just crying. This has gotten to me! when will this charade end???
She killed that precious baby and she didn't give it a 2nd thought at all!
Someone somehow has to get through to KC and make her tell where Caylee's body is! Caylee deserves a decent burial and be able to RIP. How can she lying out there somewhere, God only knows where!!!
This is so horrible!

Might make a bundle on selling ear plugs on Hopespring Drive.

OMG! After listening to this about Caylee I am in tears! I wish this case would get closure soon.

Crap, that's it for the Comcast people. I guess I have to wait until 10 pm to see Lorraine and the wrap-up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back