Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what I find of most interest is that they had thought it wasn't good for Caylee to be around all those people coming in and out all the time and so Caylee started staying with the nanny.

Wish it was more clear if they all thought that or Casey did? If all thought this it's shades of Susan, imo.

There is no nanny.

In case anyone should think I'm delusional, I was being sarcastic, not suggesting there ever was a nanny. i just think leaving behind her carseat and the things she loved suggests even more strongly that Caylee is no longer with us and that it's due to Casey.

What kills me is KC allowed all of these young guys around her daughter...and according to CH he was alone doing flash cards with Caylee while KC and TL were in the "other room"..sorry but this just another reason for me to despise her...you just don't do that period.

Have you guys noticed that CA never wears a wedding ring??? I have seen a lot of pics with her pointing and stuff and she has never had a ring on.

I think she stole my cat's shades

kittygaborik2.jpg

The Nate interview was very telling

Cindy knew when she got to the apt that Caylee was dead

I have dibs on the BROWNIE stand..with plenty of NUTS to go along with it.

I think KC twin was just on TV, she drove around with her child dead in the trunk of her car.

I would not contribute to anything which might benefit that family...

Bet JB gets a bigger house and car out of this.

Nice chatting with ya all tonight. It was nice to see new stuff.

I think she stole my cat's shades!!

kittygaborik2.jpg

What kills me is KC allowed all of these young guys around her daughter...and according to CH he was alone doing flash cards with Caylee while KC and TL were in the "other room"..sorry but this just another reason for me to despise her...you just don't do that period.

I totally agree, wtf?

I am sitting here just crying. This has gotten to me! when will this charade end???
She killed that precious baby and she didn't give it a 2nd thought at all!
Someone somehow has to get through to KC and make her tell where Caylee's body is! Caylee deserves a decent burial and be able to RIP. How can she lying out there somewhere, God only knows where!!!
This is so horrible!

*hands sweetmop a tissue* It's awful sad and very sick! I can't believe they're even talking about million dollar deals and defense funds. Casey flits around in her freshly dyed hair and huge honkin' sunglasses doing high 5's. It's the saddest case I think I've followed. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back