Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mabel said:
Has anyone heard about Britney supposedly trying to hang herself with a bedsheet and screaming that she's the anti-christ? I'm searching for a link.
I haven't heard anything like this. Quite the opposite - everything I've read says she's settling in, going to meetings, seeing her family and kids, in group therapy, etc....

She might need more help than first realized.
Writing 666 on her bald head is a sure sign that things arent right:eek:

southcitymom said:
Sounds like someone may be speaking out of turn regarding some things Britney said in group....who knows!

That would be horrible if that is what happend!!

Well, she's really lost it if she thinks going back to K-Fed's the answer,
and another kid :eek: she's got to be joking hello-
you don't look after the two you already have Brits

I would not be at all surprised if everything in that article were true.

narlacat said:
Sounds just like the Brits we know to me.
Maybe. But if it were true, I think we would hear about it from more reputable news sources. Especially since cnn and the like love to cover this entertainment crap these days.

Masterj said:
Maybe. But if it were true, I think we would hear about it from more reputable news sources. Especially since cnn and the like love to cover this entertainment crap these days.
I'm not right up on what is a reputable source or not over there, but LinASK posted a source from the Boston Herald on the other Britney thread.

narlacat said:
I'm not right up on what is a reputable source or not over there, but LinASK posted a source from the Boston Herald on the other Britney thread.
These two threads should be merged.

narlacat said:
Yes and please see my response on that thread. Go to the Boston Herald link and read the first line. Even the Boston Herald doesn't believe it. They picked the story up from the British tabs.

Masterj said:
Yes and please see my response on that thread. Go to the Boston Herald link and read the first line. Even the Boston Herald doesn't believe it. They picked the story up from the British tabs.
Ok, yes I saw your response.

Time will tell I guess, I read this morning that K-Fed has gone out in sympathy for her and shaved his head too.
But I didnt post a link because it was on MSN and that's not reputable either..

narlacat said:
Ok, yes I saw your response.

Time will tell I guess, I read this morning that K-Fed has gone out in sympathy for her and shaved his head too.
But I didnt post a link because it was on MSN and that's not reputable either..
LOL - why wouldn't you post the link? I only said I didn't believe it b/c of the source. That's no reason not to post a link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back