Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
narlacat said:
Are you joking lol
No joke. I've always thought of k-fed as the roger federer of music. I think he's simply misunderstood. And, honestly, his search engine gives me much better results than google.

:p

Jacobi said:
No joke. I've always thought of k-fed as the roger federer of music. I think he's simply misunderstood. And, honestly, his search engine gives me much better results than google.

:p
Right.

I haven't tried K-Feds search engine, so I wouldn't know..

PS Brave of you to put K-Fed and Roger Federer together in a sentence like that :p

narlacat said:
Right.

I haven't tried K-Feds search engine, so I wouldn't know..

PS Brave of you to put K-Fed and Roger Federer together in a sentence like that :p
Okay - I'll bite - who the heck is Roger Federer?

southcitymom said:
Okay - I'll bite - who the heck is Roger Federer?
The greatest, and possibly also the hairiest, tennis player the world has ever seen... :)

Jacobi said:
The greatest, and possibly also the hairiest, tennis player the world has ever seen... :)
Okay - I just had to look him up him (and I'll admit, I used Google and not Kevin's search site because I don't have time to go to Kevin's brithday party! :crazy: ) and Federer is kind of cute!

Jacobi said:
LOL
He is hairy that's for sure.

southcitymom said:
Okay - I just had to look him up him (and I'll admit, I used Google and not Kevin's search site because I don't have time to go to Kevin's brithday party! :crazy: ) and Federer is kind of cute!
Oh he is cute alright, and the best tennis player the world has seen.

You really need to watch him play and hear him talk to appreciate how cute he is.
So humble..

Masterj said:
As hairy as Sampras or Agassi? I don't think I noticed that before.
I think Agassi's hair migrated south....:D

Tennis players have GREAT legs...I dated a tennis player years ago and his legs were sexy. :blushing:

narlacat said:
Speaking of tennis, apparently Federer lost to someone today- not sure of the details...

Anyway, Britney has bulimia

Spears admits she has bulimia: reports

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=254227
Yeah I read about that, now that they know whats going on maybe they can fix it thats if she wants to get fixed.:slap:
I didnt hear that Federer lost, have you found out any more, like who did he lose to and where. I will have a sticky around and see if I can find out more.

Federer lost to Guillermo Canas at the Indian Wells masters in the first round (which Fed has won the past three years). Federer was on track to beat the record for most consecutive wins -- he needed to win the tournament (it stands at 46 wins, and Fed was at 41 consecutive). Canas is currently a top-100 player, but the ranking is deceiving as he should be top-10 were it not for a recent year long suspension for a doping offence (though the punishment was totally unfair considering the ATP themselves gave him the affected supplements).

Federer was very gracious in defeat, but many suspect the loss was due to an injury (he was treated for blisters at the end of the first set and wasn't very fluid in the second set).

It's a shame, but he had to lose eventually...

narlacat said:
Speaking of tennis, apparently Federer lost to someone today- not sure of the details...

Anyway, Britney has bulimia

Spears admits she has bulimia: reports

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=254227

Thanks for the article, wow what was Brit on that her withdrawal is that bad? She is worse off than I thought. I knew several bulimics in college and they were a mess. I wish her luck.

Eve

eve said:
Thanks for the article, wow what was Brit on that her withdrawal is that bad? She is worse off than I thought. I knew several bulimics in college and they were a mess. I wish her luck.

Eve
If you use anything daily for long enough, withdrawal is awful. Her physical symptoms remind me of my own withdrawal from opiates/benzos. Even if she is being medically detoxed, it will be months before her system gets straightened out entirely from all that stuff. It's not easy. My prayers are with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back