TX - 10 deceased as a result of crowd surge at Astroworld festival, Houston, 5 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am catching up, but is TS so full of himself that he can’t speak? Why does he have a “spokesperson “???

Anything TS says could be used against him in any type of lawsuit. Having a spokesperson is a layer/buffer removing him from having to say anything directly, but still trying to control the narrative.

Very savvy. Travis Scott is intelligent. This move says a lot to me, many other people who have been in the news lately would have done well to do the same. The fact that he reacted so quickly, shows a lot of insight.

Doesn’t it seem strange that 10 days later, the Cameraman has not publicly been identified and a media storm is not sitting out front his house trying to get the first interview. I read in a few places, that he’s getting death threats but I don’t see how, when nobody knows who he. I don’t condone death threats, btw. I’m just amazed that his name hasn’t been leaked and I’m obsessively curious as to how he’s avoided it. When the mainstream media has interviewed the young people that went up the latter, trying to get the cameraman to help, the reporter refers to the cameraman as the cameraman and ends the segment. No mention of, “we’ve reached out to Mr. ? for comment but as of this airing we have not received a response.” They don’t speculate at all on camera, who he is. I just find this strange. Maybe it’s just me but 10 days later and 10 lives lost, I feel this should not be a question that I/we are still asking. I hope I posted this in the right spot. It’s my first post.

yes, I find it odd too.

Anything TS says could be used against him in any type of lawsuit. Having a spokesperson is a layer/buffer removing him from having to say anything directly, but still trying to control the narrative.

Very savvy. Travis Scott is intelligent. This move says a lot to me, many other people who have been in the news lately would have done well to do the same. The fact that he reacted so quickly, shows a lot of insight.
Maybe some guidance from Momager Jenner to protect her daughter also.

They have access to top-notch attorneys.

Yes they absolutely do. A stark contrast would be the attorney for the Murdaugh case and the armorer on the set of Rust. It amazes me when I see attorneys move forward in haste just to say something, anything they think is better than nothing. And in some cases continuing to speak throughout.

Im not an attorney but I’ve learned a lot from the attorneys on WS.

I get what you're saying but to me that's about the same as shutting the barn door after the horse is miles away.

Smart would've been taking seriously his previous charges/convictions of inciting his crowds and the injuries that were caused, AND NOT DOING IT AGAIN.

Seems he hasn't learned anything from his past legal troubles. Not all that smart in my book.

MOO

<modsnip - referenced post was removed>

But it sounds as if TS was getting some sort of 'thrill' by inciting his fans to civil disobedience ?
Many young people follow him and they're the most vulnerable group for him to pass his unsavory ideas upon.
There are better ways of 'whipping up the crowd', imo.
I've been to a few events where people were roused from their habitual silence (many people are not the type to yell and scream no matter the event) to a rousing cheer and excitement.
But I've never heard of a performer encouraging people to bypass security and jump barriers.
Those two items are put in place for the performers' own safety !!
Helloooo ??

Was there never any moment where TS thought-- 'oops, I went too far and the fans are going to run amok and maybe I or my team could be in danger' ?

He's not unintelligent, as another member here pointed out.
He understood the concept of risk.
So what's his 'game', so to speak ?
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what you're saying but to me that's about the same as shutting the barn door after the horse is miles away.

Smart would've been taking seriously his previous charges/convictions of inciting his crowds and the injuries that were caused, AND NOT DOING IT AGAIN.

Seems he hasn't learned anything from his past legal troubles. Not all that smart in my book.

MOO
He paid a fine, no biggie to him, move on to the next gig, make that money, etc.

This guy's "apology" video didn't have the word sorry once.

Meanwhile he about wiped his own forehead off his face. What is that? Covering his third eye? Hoping that sincere words will come out his mouth if he rubs hard enough.

This injury attorney alone wants 750 million for his current clients and a corporation (London based Apple Records), not Scott is listed first.

Astroworld tragedy: Travis Scott, Drake, Apple and Live Nation hit with $750M lawsuit

Though it is SOP for injury attorneys to go after any corporate deep pockets even remotely linked to injuries or deaths, the emphasis on corporations might also be a subtle indicator that it is going to be hard to get substantial amounts of money from Scott / Astroworld.

Unlike say, major league sports celebrities with stated contracts and in some cases, well documented endorsements, Scott's earnings come from many sources and seem more nebulous. One source states that he is worth 60 million, but other sources seem hesitant to affirm that.

What ever his net worth is, he can afford the high account establishment / maintenance fees charged by various over seas countries and self governing islands where uhmm..... "banking privacy" is valued. Unlike corporate entities, my guess is that Scott has both the ability and the will to start transferring.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42
Back