TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Abusing the dogs happened after the infant. This man was willing to abuse and assault ANY ONE HE SAW FIT.
I am really surprised he himself had never been attacked of shot before!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

According to this, the dog incident happened after the 2nd marriage when the couple moved to Colorado Springs. Three years of marriage to him beginning at age 19, 2 children, I'm sure she has her own horrific story to tell.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/devin-patrick-kelley-texas.html

Editing to correct link.

Evilness is not a mental condition that mental health services can cure.

only mo there is nothing evil

it identical to diabetes insulin

its neurotransmitters moo

it is medical

and imo until our society grasps this

well duck ................

His parents are protected now. I can't imagine what having him living on their property was like. They must have been fearful of him as well.

"Law enforcement officials guarded the cactus- and rock-dotted Kelley property in New Braunfels on Monday morning, when the top of the house was just barely visible atop the tree line. A wire fence ran along the roadway."

fa457c1186ed02687b389d053f771d81.jpg

They honestly didn’t even offer me that. And I was very young at the time so I wouldn’t have known I could do that.

I don’t understand why they couldn’t force him to talk to them. There were witnesses to what he wrote on my door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those cops dropped the ball. When I was 17, my ex boyfriend got a job at my gym. The day I walked in and saw him, I worked out but didn't shower. I wanted to get out fast. He followed me to my car. He asked to speak to me and so I rolled down my window. Then he went into a rant, calling me obscenities. I told him that was enough, and then he reached in and started choking me. I put the car in gear and nailed it. When I got home I spoke to a friend who told me to go talk to a cop. It happened to be the one day of the week that they patrolled our village. I walked to the cop car and told him I needed to talk to him but didn't want to ruin somebody's life (I was 17. I didn't know yet what men who choke women end up doing. I thought it was an aberration in his behavior.)

That cop did the right thing. He told me if I didn't press charges that I should at least file a police report. He pointed out that if he had knocked me down outside and I had hit my head, if I died or was unconscious, they would not know who to look for. But if there was a police report, if he did something else, there would be a record. So I did that. And then I notified his best friend of what I had done and told him to tell him I would go further if he came near me again.

All cops should lay out all the options like my little small town cop did.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Pentagon-Has-Known-of-Crime-Reporting-Lapses-for-20-Years-455908213.html?amp=y
"John Cornyn of Texas, the No. 2 Republican in the Senate, said he is working on legislation that would require swift reporting of military criminal history data. The requirement currently is based on an internal Pentagon rule that does not have the force of law."

So there is no actual law that military criminal history must be federally reported?! Are you kidding me??!!
This should be a nonpartisan issue, and I think it will be. I hope to see this actually become law. As long as no one tinkers with it and tries to sneak other stuff in, I think it will be a success.

Abusing the dogs happened after the infant. This man was willing to abuse and assault ANY ONE HE SAW FIT.
I am really surprised he himself had never been attacked of shot before!
Moo

I'll bet anything that he abused animals before, but wasn't caught or reported.

His parents are protected now. I can't imagine what having him living on their property was like. They must have been fearful of him as well.

"Law enforcement officials guarded the cactus- and rock-dotted Kelley property in New Braunfels on Monday morning, when the top of the house was just barely visible atop the tree line. A wire fence ran along the roadway."

That sprawling structure on the right is a house?

I'll bet anything that he abused animals before, but wasn't caught or reported.

JMO, but he's probably been doing bad stuff since he was a child like pulling wings off butterflies, torturing animals. His poor parents probably had their heads stuck in the sand or else had no clue how to deal with him. No parent wants to think their child is just pure evil.

@JeffFlake
Texas shooter was able to buy a gun because what civilian courts call domestic violence, military courts call assault. In fact, DOD has only reported ONE case of domestic violence to fed. background check system since 07. #DomesticViolenceLoophole Closure Act is commonsense fix

So how does this guy live in a sprawling mansion? Did he have expensively paid attorneys that kept getting crimes reduced?
Are his parents wealthy?

So how does this guy live in a sprawling mansion? Did he have expensively paid attorneys that kept getting crimes reduced?
Are his parents wealthy?

That is his Parents home. He did not live in it but in an apt. on their property.

That sprawling structure on the right is a house?

If that is his parent's house they have some serious money. I know we can't sleuth them, but it will be interesting to learn more about them as more news is released. At this time, I'm feeling sorry for them. No parent could possibly want their child to do what this guy did.

That is his Parents home. He did not live in it but in an apt. on their property.

Yes and there was also a daughter in law and two young grandchildren involved.

Possibly his parents hoped if they were supportive, he'd get his act together. Happens everywhere, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

So did their apparent financial situation assist DPK with his numeous run-ins with LE & various organizations via attorney assistance? I’m in no way attempting to shift blame onto his parents but this guy managed to dodge a lot of accountability over and over again.

So much we don't know. I'm sure in time. Given funerals have not even taken place I think it not an appropriate time for those who had bad experiences with the killer to speak out. IMO

He didn't fall through any "cracks", someone or something built bridges for him to cross over them. "Enablers".

It seems that those cracks are the exact same size as dollar bills.

After the investigation will systems change to prevent something like this from happening again ?

Will domestic violence reports be considered more heavily than they do now?

Will lessons be learned from this horrid event that will actually make a difference?

I hope and pray for this.

Me too, hoping and praying and seething that in this case, it is the "right time" to discuss solutions.

Um what? I'm gonna retract my former theories that mental health help could not be afforded for him. I'm so confused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back