Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get past the idea that it wouldn't have sat there that long without being reported. It's all over the news that LE was looking for it, and it's a very nice car that apparently would have been very noticeable in that area. Hopefully LE know exactly how long it was there, and who left it.

I just can't get past the idea that it wouldn't have sat there that long without being reported. It's all over the news that LE was looking for it, and it's a very nice car that apparently would have been very noticeable in that area. Hopefully LE know exactly how long it was there, and who left it.
I agree, you would think someone would notice a strange car parked there for days.

I does happen though.

Erin Valenti- her car was parked in front of someone's house for days, on an adjacent street to where the police actually looked for her.

When the phone and other data is in this one is going to be very interesting I am sure. I hope it ends well.

I thought about that. In my neighborhood everybody parks on their driveway or in their garage. So if there's a new car on the street I do notice it but I assume it's a visitor from somewhere else that's staying with one of my neighbors. But if I were an employee of say that grocery store that's right there and I noticed a car in the parking lot when I opened up in the morning and then the next morning when I came in it was still there and then it was there maybe a third day I would get suspicious because there isn't any place where somebody to be staying right there.

I haven’t seen a report about his belongings but a tv reporter shared a new missing poster after his car was found which now includes a photo and description of his Coach bag, which suggests to me it was not yet found, at least to the family’s knowledge.
https://twitter.com/rozierreports/status/1322257744464891905?s=21
I wonder what was inside the bag? If he wore gym clothes to the gym and left in them then what else could be in it? Water, wallet, keys, phone????

I wonder what was inside the bag? If he wore gym clothes to the gym and left in them then what else could be in it? Water, wallet, keys, phone????

Maybe his gym shorts don't have pockets, so he put those items in the bag. Maybe a mask and hand sanitizer.

Actually, the fact he wore his gym clothes, and didn't take a change of clothes (that we know of) might support the idea that he wasn't planning to go anywhere other than the gym. Maybe you'd run into the grocery store really quickly, but not so much meet someone in your sweaty, smelly gym clothes. MOO, of course.

Agree! One scenario I've thought about is a perpetrator (known or unknown to Alan) took the vehicle without much of a plan and once he realized how much publicity was building he dumped it in an attempt to distance himself. MOO

I suspect he parked it there himself that morning after he left the gym.
Met up with someone and left in their vehicle.
All of that info would be in his phone somewhere, likely in a social app.

Just speculation of course. I'd prefer he left on his own and he's fine somewhere but that doesn't seem very realistic.

jmo

But why would you go workout if you were planning to escape your life that day? Seems odd.

Well I don't think anyone would, of course I was just saying I'd prefer to think that he's fine and alive somewhere.

I don't want him to be injured I want him to be safe and okay but I also have developed kind of an affinity for him and I don't want to think that he's the kind of person that would let his family worry about him if he could avoid it. Especially because his brother mentioned in one of the interviews that Alan is the only brother he has left so it sounds like they've lost another brother at some point. I would think that even if he was having marital difficulty or something weird was going on at work at the very least he would contact his brother and let him know. My opinion only of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact the car was not damaged and found locked with no keys, could suggest Alan met someone and left in another vehicle. Something could have gone wrong with whoever he was meeting or it could have been a set-up, and someone intentionally did something to harm him.

Just my opinion. He got a call went on a sexual liaison and it went south. Someone he didn't know. The tragedy is it happens too often with people you meet online.

That's been my gut theory from the beginning, and I posted as much. Then again, I've been wrong before.. more than a few times! Something about all of this (MOO) feels like it's not random.

That's been my gut theory from the beginning, and I posted as much. Then again, I've been wrong before.. more than a few times! Something about all of this (MOO) feels like it's not random.
Long time websleuth follower, first time poster. I’m a local Dallasite. I have a hard time believing he would go to South Dallas for a liaison with such a short turn around for his morning meeting, knowing that it would be rush hour by the time he had to go back and he’d need a shower before his meeting. Traffic is terrible getting through the downtown loop anytime of day, but especially during the morning commute.

It would be a known risk to drive a luxury car in a dangerous area, while dark out, as well.
I feel like it’s much more likely something happened at the gas station. That area is super sketchy at the gas stations. I used to go the target there and felt fine, but with lots of people around. Even at the busiest times of day, the gas stations are filled with people who just “need some cash for gas to get to Houston.” It’s always the same trick.

I agree, he has been missing so long now and with the car turning up too, I'm really lean towards this theory. As someone mentioned upthread, any 'liason' cannot be seen as a definite sign he was in an unhappy relationship. Not at all. Lots of people are very open minded about open relationships, non monogamous relationships etc... these days. I'm in my mid 40s so it isn't something just reserved for the younger generation.

Long time websleuth follower, first time poster. I’m a local Dallasite. I have a hard time believing he would go to South Dallas for a liaison with such a short turn around for his morning meeting, knowing that it would be rush hour by the time he had to go back and he’d need a shower before his meeting. Traffic is terrible getting through the downtown loop anytime of day, but especially during the morning commute.

It would be a known risk to drive a luxury car in a dangerous area, while dark out, as well.
I feel like it’s much more likely something happened at the gas station. That area is super sketchy at the gas stations. I used to go the target there and felt fine, but with lots of people around. Even at the busiest times of day, the gas stations are filled with people who just “need some cash for gas to get to Houston.” It’s always the same trick.
Welcome!!

It's been said he was working from home and not in the office, JMO.

I have a hard time believing he would go to South Dallas for a liaison with such a short turn around for his morning meeting, knowing that it would be rush hour by the time he had to go back and he’d need a shower before his meeting. Traffic is terrible getting through the downtown loop anytime of day, but especially during the morning commute. It would be a known risk to drive a luxury car in a dangerous area, while dark out, as well.

<snipped for focus>

Just because the vehicle was found in South Dallas doesn't mean Alan drove the vehicle to South Dallas. MOO.

He could have gone back home for all we know. He could have met up with someone in his neighborhood. He could have stopped for breakfast somewhere.

The only thing we DO know, is that he left the gym, and days later his car was found in South Dallas.

Certainly LE knows more, and there's a reason it's not being released.

Welcome to the discussion, and thank you for sharing your insight as a local.
It gives us all a more accurate picture so we sure appreciate it. :cool:

If his husband is working in an office and not from home then there's a chance that Alan went home and nobody saw him. Do we know what sort of work his husband does? It looks like from Alan's social media profiles that they might either flip or rehab houses but I don't know if he has another job besides that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom