Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Post 268...."It was reported that he planned to get gas..."
I don't know where it was reported. on a video? family?

I saw that. The phrases “I heard” and “it was reported” may be ok for Facebook groups, but I believe we need an MSM source for that here. Unless it’s “he MAY have gone to get gas, MOO” I think it’s not ok to state it as a reported fact.

If is IS a fact, I just want to see the link. :)

I saw that. The phrases “I heard” and “it was reported” may be ok for Facebook groups, but I believe we need an MSM source for that here. Unless it’s “he MAY have gone to get gas, MOO” I think it’s not ok to state it as a reported fact.

Agree with you.... I haven’t seen it in msm myself, But, have seen it mentioned outside of here and (not in a Facebook group) in a few different ways.
Regardless of if it was even mentioned in msm, it could only be hearsay unless there is some evidence he stopped or planned to. Which seems like there is not.

I agree. That's why I started my own post with "If"
If it was stated as fact, we could speculate a possibility that something happened there, or at the least hope that LE has video.
Speaking of video, I do hope that LE does have some, at stop lights, store cameras on the way from the gym....who knows? But so far they are not saying....which may be a good thing for now.

The bit about him getting gas cane from his sister, I thought. I have looked and looked through articles just now and can’t find it, which makes me think it was edited out. Maybe for a reason? Maybe something happened at a gas station and there’s footage.

In this article, it’s noted he was supposed to fly next month with his husband to visit his mother.
Surveillance Video Shows KPMG Executive Moments Before He Vanished

In this article, it’s noted he was supposed to fly next month with his husband to visit his mother.

From the article:

[...]

White's brother Tim White said they've been told the SUV was found Wednesday night in south Dallas but that there wasn't any sign of him.

"From Wednesday, almost a week, where's it been? Where did it go? Where is he?" asked Tim White.

Tim said the family has no reason to believe his brother willingly disappeared.

The morning of his disappearance, he said White missed a conference call scheduled for 7 a.m. On his desk, he left behind a to-do list of items to tackle that day. He and his husband had also purchased tickets for a flight to visit White's mother next month.

"Somebody's got him. Either someone's carjacked him or someone has been watching for awhile. Someone's picked an opportune moment. Or wrong place, wrong time," said Tim White.

[...]

Hi, can someone please bring forward the location where his vehicle was found? Tia.
hi @margarita25 ... here ya go.
Dallas police spokeswoman Melinda Gutierrez said the car was found in southeast Oak Cliff, in the area of Bonnie View Road and Simpson Stuart Road.

She said there’s a “want to locate” report for White on file. Such reports are filed when relatives want to get in touch with someone they have had trouble contacting.

No other information about White’s disappearance or how his car was found was available, Gutierrez said.

[...]

Family looking for Dallas man who disappeared after leaving a gym in Uptown

Jumping in with no real purpose. I don’t think separate gyms are that weird unless it’s a gym known for shall we say more “social” opportunities. My ex and I went to different gyms for awhile because of company benefits differing. I don’t think being at the gym for only 40 min. Is odd in and of itself. I often am only there 30 minutes (no time for a shower in those cases cuz I’m female and I take much longer than 10 min. to shower). Plus if he’s in the same workout clothes he went in wearing I don’t think I’d take a shower and put my sweaty clothes back on.

I truly find it hard to believe that Porsche couldn’t be tracked but I think that’s more LE not saying. If Alan was “hooking up” with someone and had a conference call at 7 it doesn’t leave a lot of time depending on distance, traffic, etc., unless he could take the call on his cell maybe.

I’m still surprised LE responded to an adult male “missing” report so quickly without overt evidence something bad had happened but the missed call might have been enough.

I do hope LE knows way more than they’re letting on. And I am not trying to be negative or suspicious of his husband but why hasn’t he spoken out at all? Unless I’ve missed it?

All MOO plus playing catch up.

100% agree. Sadly I think this is a classic car jacking. Nice car draws the eye, too hot to sell, ditched in a notorious neighborhood. Based on recent Dallas carjacking cases, could be very young and fairly novice criminals killed him and didn’t know what to do. Hope DPD is taking this more seriously than their press comments indicate and they have gathered massive gps and gas station cam data.

If these were some novice criminals, there would be more traces left behind, maybe even possibly some witnesses. I mean Allan did not vanish in some desolate spot, he vanished from the middle of a busy city.

Also if that was a carjacking by a novice, his body would be already found by now. I don't think an inexperienced criminal would risk driving a dead man around, they would leave him where he fell.

why would he go get gas in a loaner car? when I get a loaner they are usually on 3/4 to a full tank...i would never use my own money to fill up someone else's car that I'm just going to return.

Also, doubt there is any way the car was there the entire week before it was found. No way. And no way a random criminal locks the doors and puts up the windows. its all way too tidy

why would he go get gas in a loaner car? when I get a loaner they are usually on 3/4 to a full tank...i would never use my own money to fill up someone else's car that I'm just going to return.

Generally when you return a loaner car to a dealership or shop you must return it with the same level of fuel it contained when you received it. IMO

The bit about him getting gas cane from his sister, I thought. I have looked and looked through articles just now and can’t find it, which makes me think it was edited out. Maybe for a reason? Maybe something happened at a gas station and there’s footage.

Hi all - I thought I heard that he planned to stop for gas in a media report, but if so, it must have been overwritten in one of the updates because I don't see it. It's possible I just read it in this post upthread here (sourcing unclear) and perhaps it was not in MSM. TX - TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 Happy to change my post to reflect my uncertainty. Regardless, I agree that it is unlikely he purchased gas given no financial transactions. But he may have stopped to do so and encountered trouble on his route or at a station.

I’m still surprised LE responded to an adult male “missing” report so quickly without overt evidence something bad had happened but the missed call might have been enough.

I'm surprised too. We here at WS have seen plenty of adult males missing who had calls they missed and plans they didn't show up to - Or that disappeared in "bad areas" - and those cases certainly weren't jumped on like this one. I can't shake the feeling that there is a piece of information we don't know about that may have prompted LE to move so fast on this.

I'm surprised too. We here at WS have seen plenty of adult males missing who had calls they missed and plans they didn't show up to - Or that disappeared in "bad areas" - and those cases certainly weren't jumped on like this one. I can't shake the feeling that there is a piece of information we don't know about that may have prompted LE to move so fast on this.
Help me understand how the police jumped on this? They have not even posted about this on their Facebook page as far as I can see.

Agreed! It wouldn't take him long to get to South Dallas at 6am but 7am back would be a different story...getting through the mixmaster and past Downtown. Also, looking at the video, the most direct route to either South Dallas or back home would have take him in a direction opposite to the one that he took when leaving from his parking spot at the gym.

Sometimes working from home can also mean working from wherever you happen to be with a device and wifi. So, as far as travel to/through Dallas goes, maybe he didn't need to return to his home to take part in a virtual meeting.

Sometimes working from home can also mean working from wherever you happen to be with a device and wifi. So, as far as travel to/through Dallas goes, maybe he didn't need to return to his home to take part in a virtual meeting.
Unless it was an audio only conference call, I can’t see doing a virtual meeting in your gym clothes from your car, or from Starbucks, a park, etc. (especially during Covid)
Unless I was just listening in as a minor participant on a routine morning call - I would plan to be home for a virtual meeting.
JMO

It has been stated that he was expected to participate in a conference call from home at 7:30 a.m such as the below article. His sister has stated on her business FB page "he was supposed to be home for a conference call."

UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members