GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another link I need for the Who's Who.

I need the video of the grandmother who said Alanna cried when she wanted to go home. The on screen name identified her as Y*olan*d*a Si*e*r*ra, but I'm Pretty sure it was actually K**advertiser censored*y* St*e*if* and somehow the news channel got their names mixed up. Because we have other video of Yo*l**advertiser censored*nd*a S*ie*r*ra at this link and it's not the gray haired crying grandmother lady.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/offi...t-of-gallagher-home-in-saginaw-216586751.html

I'd appreciate any help straightening out the confusion.

I have this screen shot of one gray haired lady in the background. This is cut into the footage of M*e*ga*n P *er *ez's interview at this link:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...th-of-young-girl-dumped-on-saginaw-street.ece

I'm not entirely convinced that both gray haired ladies are the same…

I also need the link for Tyler's friend who did an interview with his back turned, he said, "Tyler was just Tyler."

Thanks for your help. Should have the Who's Who updated pretty soon

ETA: I left out the first link to the first video. Oops.

I live in another suburb of Fort Worth. My aerial view for my house looks like it was sometime around 2010-2011. Looks like our BBQ pit is there we didnt get that till 2010 and there are trees we started cutting down I think in March 2011 that are still around.

The pic taken with the white car in the driveway was taken April 2013 according to the google map.

This crime would have happened regardless of the fact that Alana had two fathers IMO. I guess I am a little offended that it keeps being brought up and wonder why. TH is evil and sadistic and he preyed on a child. He also terrorized others that he came in contact with. If he had only targeted the Gallaghers all along then I think it would be justifiable to consider this a hate crime but it has been proven he was a mean bully that others feared.

Good point that AG's family weren't the only targets of AH's bad behavior.

Good point that AG's family weren't the only targets of AH's bad behavior.

Classmates of Holder have described how the socially awkward teenager had a love of weapons, carried knives, and would crack sick jokes about rape.

Mikayla Dawson, 16, remembered him as an 'angry person' from Wayside Middle School.

She said: 'He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school.'

Police have now confirmed neighbours have described Holder to them as a 'troublemaker' and that he had been involved in 'criminal mischief' in the area.

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall, when Holder destroyed a snowman her brother had built.

In retaliation, Lauren's brother threw a snowball at Holder, who 'just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377797/Alanna-Gallagher-death-Mother-girl-6-dead-tarp-street-speaks-time-bomb-teenage-neighbor-raped-suffocated-daughter-death.html

Yeah he sounds like the gem of the neighborhood. This guy obviously had anger issues. His mother has a love for guns, I've seen the pictures of her holding weapons. it's like the Sandy Hook case all over again. Mom has an unstable son and plenty of weapons in the house. The fact that he was smoking dope in the house leads me to believe there wasn't much parenting going on.

There is a different aerial view on Google Earth compared to Google maps.

The Google Earth one was taken 11 April 2013. So not too long ago. The same white car as seen in the street view can be seen parked on the road outside TH's house.

Who is this person? Maybe they have since had a new car....

FRuJpKc.png

I just wanted to add the thought:
Maybe there was only one driver and no passenger (aside from Alanna in a tarp :( ). Maybe TH had "buddies" over visiting for whatever reason and Tyler "borrowed" the car to make a run. Maybe he said he was grounded with his own car and Mom was checking mileage or some such horse-pucky.

We would only see one person in the car. The "buddy" might never have known what happened to Alanna and just thought they were doing TH a favor. Druggies don't need elaborate excuses or sound logic.

That's what I'm thinking too.

There's another link I need for the Who's Who.

I need the video of the grandmother who said Alanna cried when she wanted to go home. The on screen name identified her as Y*olan*d*a Si*e*r*ra, but I'm Pretty sure it was actually K**advertiser censored*y* St*e*if* and somehow the news channel got their names mixed up. Because we have other video of Yo*l**advertiser censored*nd*a S*ie*r*ra at this link and it's not the gray haired crying grandmother lady.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/offi...t-of-gallagher-home-in-saginaw-216586751.html

I'd appreciate any help straightening out the confusion.

I have this screen shot of one gray haired lady in the background. This is cut into the footage of M*e*ga*n P *er *ez's interview at this link:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...th-of-young-girl-dumped-on-saginaw-street.ece

I'm not entirely convinced that both gray haired ladies are the same…

I also need the link for Tyler's friend who did an interview with his back turned, he said, "Tyler was just Tyler."

Thanks for your help. Should have the Who's Who updated pretty soon

ETA: I left out the first link to the first video. Oops.

So much work. Thanks!

What about the video of the guy with the earring who wanted to start the neighborhood watch. Do you have that one?

On the aerial view (on Google) there is a dark blue car in his driveway but when you go to street view it's a white one. I'm not sure how old the aerial view is but it's still interesting none the less.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...pn=8.393185,21.643066&oq=babb&t=h&mra=ls&z=21

I noticed that too, but I couldn't make out anything about the vehicle, darn it. From a certain distance the aerial view is from a different agency, like USDA or something, and the grass is more green... Then you move in closer and it's google mapping. Different times of year for the pics. I'm wondering if that dark vehicle is one that visits TH's home regularly?

So much work. Thanks!

What about the video of the guy with the earring who wanted to start the neighborhood watch. Do you have that one?

Yes, I have it, He’s going in. Thanks!

Maps and cars:

Can someone confirm that in this map (you should be zoomed all the way in but NOT to street view level), the car with the dark sedan and a trampoline in back is TH's house?

http://goo.gl/maps/21ADm

Hey I copied your picture as is and took it to Picmonkey.com and used the Infrared filter on it and oddley enough it looks like someone is in the backseat of that car. I can see the sillouette of a chin, neck & shoulder. There is a sun-glare on the head above the chin.

Yes, on other enhancements of this pic I'm able to pick up what looks like a backseat passenger as well, and the outstretched arm of the driver, as well as the passenger in the front seat. What I'm seeing is a person with possibly a high bowl haircut or ball cap on shaved head, wearing a white T. But of course I saw kittens in the Caylee Anthony disposal site photos too. All jmo so salt liberally.

Maps and cars:

Can someone confirm that in this map (you should be zoomed all the way in but NOT to street view level), the car with the dark sedan and a trampoline in back is TH's house?

http://goo.gl/maps/21ADm

Yes, I believe so. If I'm correct Alanna's house is two doors down, with the play equipment in the back.

What else do you think is in TH's backyard there?

Yes, I believe so. If I'm correct Alanna's house is two doors down, with the play equipment in the back.

What else do you think is in TH's backyard there?

I don't know, I just wonder if the blue car in the driveway is the car #1 in the LE poster. (The newer/possibly blue car, to my eyes.)

EDIT: But depending on how new these photos are, someone who is sharp-eyed may be able to spot the silver tarp on the woodpile that should be back there.

There is a different aerial view on Google Earth compared to Google maps.

The Google Earth one was taken 11 April 2013. So not too long ago. The same white car as seen in the street view can be seen parked on the road outside TH's house.

Who is this person? Maybe they have since had a new car....

FRuJpKc.png

To add to the above

I know this is probably nothing but worth pointing out. I know a few of the younger generation like to keep their wheels, especially designer ones when having a new vehicle. Check out the wheels.

This is from the google street view of the vehicle on TH's drive, taken April 2013

wE1KjFc.png

And this is the suspicious vehicle on the day of the murder:

qu2LaIG.jpg

Interesting thing I never thought about:ambulance at a scene.

I think a protocl should be added to these kind of arrests that an ambulance is nearby.

There was always an ambulance on the field when my son played high school football, So heartwarming--not.

The ambulance was just a fluke in this case. Taxpayers should be willing to pony up some money to add ambulance back up.

The majority of serving warrants go without incident. I do know if dallas swat serves a warrant, the have a medic with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528