GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds more and more like this was not quick, he took his time. ugh.

Same article, oh my. Bold By Me

Additionally, authorities took a Timex watch with a purple band with pink-and-green flowers on it, girls necklaces and jewelry, multiple condoms - including at least four that had been used, bedding, plastic and latex gloves, plastic containers and tubing, white ropes with knots tied in them, and paper towels and toilet paper with blood on them.

:( :( :( Older 2nd perp? Or group of stoned teens (ish)? Oh my. :(

The rubber hoses and plastic bottles could also possibly be drug paraphernalia, I.e. homemade bongs.

Don't get me wrong, I do think he started the fires, I don't think the second one was accidental, and I think we'll find out eventually. And that this case is going to make all of us rethink a lot of our base assumptions about cases like this. But anyway, the hoses and bottles made me think more of the gas mask bong we saw a photo of from an unnamed friend of TH's.

Mentor question again?

It is hard to know with all of the youthful crime of today.

Just sad again, never ends, the sadness.

My mind is towards more "teens' or about that age group. :(

I don't think we can really assume that TH was recently/is currently taking ADD/ADHD meds. AFAIK, the only person who's stated he took medication in a linkable article is his estranged grandfather, who said he took medicine as a little kid for 'hyperactivity', somewhere between 12-15 years ago.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html

Even if he was on doctor prescribed meds for 'hyperactivity' as a little boy, we don't know what his diagnosis was or what his meds were, if his diagnosis has changed, or if his meds were even doctor prescribed. The grandfather says he found all sorts of drug paraphernalia at the trailer, who knows (if he was actually given meds) what the kid was given and if it was actually prescribed.

Flip side, If he is ADD/ADHD, we don't know if he's medication compliant. (Symptom of ADD/ADHD is often forgetfulness/disorganization. ADD/ADHD kids often have to be reminded TO take their pill.) Or he could just not care/not like the way it makes him feel.

Also, generally speaking, when you hear about people selling and abusing ADD/ADHD drugs, it's the people that don't have ADHD who desire it. Because if you don't have ADD/ADHD, the meds speed you up/keep you up/energize you.

They have a somewhat opposite, slowing/calming/focusing effect on someone who truly has ADD/ADHD.

Sorry for the unasked for PSA. But:

1) I just think ADD/ADHD stuff is often very misunderstood for the uninitiated/uneducated. (And yes, likely wrongly/over-diagnosed, but also very real.)

and 2) I think we should be careful throwing out an unconfirmed medical diagnoses or assuming what meds the perp was or wasn't taking. :twocents::seeya:

:goodpost:

I was leaning to teens also, until a (removed because of TOS) came up, that he was involved with. His actions/movements somehow struck me the wrong way.

If this is wrong, Mod please remove.

The "Mom....I'm sorry" letter could have been about him handing over the phone to LE from his first interrogation and what was on the phone.

Mom probably wanted to know what went on during the interview and he told her that he let them look at his phone and may have told her the nature of the photos and what he said. CERTAINLY at that point, she had to have confiscated his phone and looked herself....maybe shared with an attorney.

Goodness knows what they found. Spin control was already in motion, IMO.

Guess we'll know more when the search warrant is released.

She was on her own all afternoon and evening....he had hours to play around in the comfort of his own home with a single mother who worked long hours.

Sounds like some pretty awful things were done to her....ropes with knots, FOUR used condoms? ugh. I hope she didn't suffer long, this is just awful.

gets worse :-(

girls necklaces and jewelry, multiple condoms - including at least four that had been used, bedding, plastic and latex gloves, plastic containers and tubing, white ropes with knots tied in them, and paper towels and toilet paper with blood on them.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news?fId=217168481&fPath=/news/local/&fDomain=10247

Was Alanna wearing any sort of jewelry or a watch? I'm so afraid that this means there could be more victims. Not necessarily murder victims, but more abused girls. I hate everything about this case. So many unanswered questions and so much... ugly. I changed my mind. He can go ahead and die now. None of his answers can be good enough to keep him alive.

That's the other reason I think he had an accomplice. Who goes through the trouble of wrapping the body so carefully, but leaves bloody paper towels, victim's clothing, etc in his house. This guy is a mess. I don't think he wrapped the body by himself.

Great point! I don't see how he could be level headed enough to wrap her like that, but leave everything else in that condition. Not getting rid of that evidence for weeks!!! I definitely think the accomplice is perhaps older, definitely smarter, OR just better at criminal actions.

That's the other reason I think he had an accomplice. Who goes through the trouble of wrapping the body so carefully, but leaves bloody paper towels, victim's clothing, etc in his house. This guy is a mess. I don't think he wrapped the body by himself.

I agree. I 100% believe someone else was there. Whether or not they particpated, somebody else knew at least after the fact and tried to cover his heiney. TH didn't care about covering his tracks but SOMEBODY did. Probably whoever did the transport did the wrapping of her body so their car wouldn't get evidence on it.

I am still believing there is a 2nd accomplice.

#1 Camera footage

#2 Other evidence (Multiple condoms etc.)

#3 Time frame (Mother coming home etc.)

IMHO (In my humble opinion)

I see LDhummingbird is here.

Are you just finding this all out along with us?

Was Alanna wearing any sort of jewelry or a watch? I'm so afraid that this means there could be more victims. Not necessarily murder victims, but more abused girls. I hate everything about this case. So many unanswered questions and so much... ugly. I changed my mind. He can go ahead and die now. None of his answers can be good enough to keep him alive.

The purple watch is hers ... for sure. The Police and FBI were looking for it but never let the public know. A small childs necklace was also found and I "think" it was also Alanna's

ETA: I did a quick search of the photo's and didn't see any with her wearing a necklace HOWEVER that doesn't mean she didn't.

Oh ang get this: A woman called in to FOX4News and said "So I just think that these parents were not good parents from the begining, it's no need to blame this man"

Oh good lord!! What is wrong with her!

He had from 2:30 until a few hours later.

I don't want to think abut it.

I hope she went into shock or he gave her drugs first.

The purple watch is hers ... for sure. The Police and FBI were looking for it but never let the public know. A small childs necklace was also found and I "think" it was also Alanna's.

I wish that made me feel better. I guess at the very least it doesn't point to any other abuse victims. The fact that he kept trophies is very unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528