GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not abnormal to have TP, of course. The question is why did the police take so much of it. JMO.

Well, if they found some TP wth Alanna they would want to compare it with the TP they found at the home and it's much easier and faster just to take everything and let the lab compare it later than to start pondering, should I take this package or not, is it similar enough to be a match or not.

1. Re the book by Ann Rule. Yes, it was the Hillside Stranglers. Thanks! Forgot their name. I try not to remember the pukes. Moreso the victims.

2. Re falling out of the truck.

As I said before, my son is an engineer, but I just could not stand the thought of his hassling me about my little problem WS.

Anyway, hubby and I had errands and I asked him. He is totally a genius with physics, torque, vector forces, but he will not get verified.

Anyway, I told him the situation and he said that there is no way a body could fall out under those conditions. He said it is flat and does not roll easily,

I asked about stopping at a stop sign , hard.

He said that the body would slide forward, not back.

I asked about quck take off.

He said there is not a production vehicle that is made that can accelerate fast enough to cause a body to slide out.

His opinion is that it would have to be rigged to happen that way.

He said that there is not a bump that would not damage a vehicle if it bumped so much to throw the body out.

He said there is no way.

So, unverified info. Think what you want, or hopefully someone else has someone to ask and verify or disprove this info.

To mei, if the perp does not care if the body is found quickly, that sure indicates something different than trying to hide the crime. That would make a lot more sense to me. Hiding it. So easy to do!

3. Re my typing skills. I do not have a typing degree so there are probably plenty of errors.

Respectfully. Items fall out of all kinds of vehicles all the time. I do not have a scientific reason to explain this. But it's such a big problem that many people are maimed and killed by road debris. There are also PSA on tv and radio regarding this problem.

I have no idea what is abnormal about having toilet paper.

My husband once bought a skid of toilet paper from SAMs club! My son who was about 4 at the time would build things with them and stack them up. :) took a long time to use all that TP. Never did find a great place to store it either. So it kinda remained in the family room and was used as giant soft Legos.

Interesting. My hubby was adamant it could not happen.

Need more info---long trip, hills? The hog can be similar to a person.

Geez, I will have to ask my son his opinion. He and his father often disagree,

We know nothing. By some miracle we managed to make it this far in life is his opinion.

I'm sure he's right and in most cases it wouldn't happen.

There are 3 of us in my household and we have about 24 rolls of paper towels and a 60 pack from Costco. I don't find that abnormal in the least. If we had 6 people in our household, it would be a lot less weird, imo.

And again, we have zero clue what is considered a "restraint" on the document. Their lives may be lead differently, but I don't consider them abnormal anymore than I would hope they would consider my household abnormal. Glass houses and all.

My Costco has 30 rolls of charmin not 60, sorry if I find it odd that multiple listing of toilet paper retrieved from the home of a missing child is just a little unusual to me. I guess I just hang with different people, cause I don't know people that live like that and I don't want to, more than 1 man and 1 woman in a relationship is not my cup of tea.

I said before.They found a belt on her?Can someone please explain the belt found on her to me? This belt will probably identify her killer.There will probably be DNA on it from him.Different types of DNA testing.Touch DNA ect...this will probably identify her killer.

My Costco has 30 rolls of charmin not 60, sorry if I find it odd that multiple listing of toilet paper retrieved from the home of a missing child is just a little unusual to me. I guess I just hang with different people, cause I don't know people that live like that and I don't want to, more than 1 man and 1 woman in a relationship is not my cup of tea.

Like it or not I'd suspect far more people are actually in a relationship of three. One just doesn't know about it or doesn't care enough to leave.

Since the affidavit was sealed, we can only guess.

I guess she was restrained, there was toilet paper found with her, there is something to do with chlorinated water, there is something to do with Walmart bags and garbage bags, a tarp and red tape, a large belt was used.

What the men's clothing means, who knows. They did not take any.

I imagine they took the computers to see if there is child *advertiser censored* or any movies of the crime.

LE are professionals. They cannot be thinking anything about the family in the beginning except that they could be the perps. Like it or not, that is what they have to think no matter where or how or what time the child was founs,

LE has to start someplace and apparently, the family home is the only place they can think to search so far (or have cause to get a warrant.) And it needs to be done, as in all such cases.

Whatever evidence they found with her body clearly has not led them to a specific suspect.

What if it lead them to several suspects, but they can't identify which one? You have very likely read cases where LE knew a group committed a crime, but because LE couldn't pinpoint precisely who in the group committed the crime no one was ever arrested.

What if it lead them to several suspects, but they can't identify which one? You have very likely read cases where LE knew a group committed a crime, but because LE couldn't pinpoint precisely who in the group committed the crime no one was ever arrested.

Thinking about the Ramsey case ?

I don't see what a polyamorous relationship has to do with toilet paper. So maybe they buy bulk because they don't like running out of toilet paper. With 6 people at home who like to wipe their butts you need a lot. Having TP at home never killed any child as far as know. Respectfully, just because their lifestyle may not be your cup of tea does not mean that their toilet paper is in any way more nefarious than yours.

Respectfully. Items fall out of all kinds of vehicles all the time. I do not have a scientific reason to explain this. But it's such a big problem that many people are maimed and killed by road debris. There are also PSA on tv and radio regarding this problem.

Yes, I hit a chair that flew out of a truck that was just purchased . It was in a cardboard box , standing up and it was lightweight. We were on a highway going at least 50 miles an hour.

Where I live, it is the law that loads are covered.

My hubby does not dispute that something can fall out of a truck. We go to a foreign country to live half of the year and they have no laws. We laugh and say, "OSHA" because of the crazy things we see. People standing on boards in the back of a truck as if they are riding a surfboard.

Hubby was saying that it was impossible for a body to fall out.

This you tube video is a news report about a police puppy falling out of the back of the truck. And it goes on to discuss how common that is. I'm sure on a highway it's worse, but I've seen this very thing happen in a Home Depot parking lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP6NHhWYoao

Yes, I hit a chair that flew out of a truck that was just purchased . It was in a cardboard box , standing up and it was lightweight. We were on a highway going at least 50 miles an hour.

My hubby does not dispute that something can fall out of a truck. We go to a foreign country to live half of the year and they have no laws. We laugh and say, "OSHA" because of the crazy things we see. People standing on boards in the back of a truck as if they are riding a surfboard.

Hope he's never tested the theory :seeya:

I don't think bodies are much different from any other dead weight.

I believe your hub, I'm more than happy to defer to his intelligence in this area. :)

She was fund wrapped in a tarp and bound with something. it makes sense to me that LE would try to compare the items to stuff n the home to find out if they're similar or different, even though it may accomplish little as people might have only one similar tarp etc.

The male clothing and belt sizes 38-46 puzzle me. if they found fibers, how would they know what size clothing it came from?

Maybe it was a man's belt that was reported as being cinched around AG...?

Just wanted to jump in real quick about the perhaps the body falling out of a vehicle. I was a passenger in an older truck (57 Chevy IIRC) as we rounded corner, door locks were not engaged. I was actually leaning against door/window frame when it flew open. I went out hanging on with the door/window part and when truck was immediately stopped I came back in as door slammed. If I had not been hanging on I would have fallen out.

Just wanted to jump in real quick about the perhaps the body falling out of a vehicle. I was a passenger in an older truck (57 Chevy IIRC) as we rounded corner, door locks were not engaged. I was actually leaning against door/window frame when it flew open. I went out hanging on with the door/window part and when truck was immediately stopped I came back in as door slammed. If I had not been hanging on I would have fallen out.

I'm making the same face as the cat in your avatar. Scary

Regarding toilet paper once more, I think it sounds like some of the items they took are actually just the cardboard tubes and there's not any actual TP left on them. They could have been saving them for recycling.

I actually think the perspective of someone who's followed FEW cases is very valuable because the rest of us are so jaded and have heard so many horror stories and wild things we can think up. A truly more PURE way of looking at things is good. So theorize away newbies! :)

I second this motion! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member