Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thinking is that if the cook was in any way involved in her disappearance he wouldn't have provided any information at all. He most likely would've said I saw nothing. MOO
See I totally respectfully disagree Bc I think he was one of , if not the only one left with her . I think he would of said something like a mysterious car he saw if he was trying to divert attention from himself. Maybe only the front of the building has cameras , not the back and he may of known that . I’m just speculating. He may have been telling the truth. We just have such little info it’s hard .

moo

Double post

Last edited:
The thing is working in a restaurant, people have alternating shift. It is work.. you may or may not know the people you work with...and staff turn over is common. The kitchen and the front staff were like separate places in most places I worked. It is common for young people to have restaurant work for their first job. And no.. would never be protective about the young ones or anyone...except in unusual circumstances.. I would not know their age. Moo

See I totally respectfully disagree Bc I think he was one of , if not the only one left with her . I think he would of said something like a mysterious car he saw if he was trying to divert attention from himself. Maybe only the front of the building has cameras , not the back and he may of known that . I’m just speculating. He may have been telling the truth. We just have such little info it’s hard .

moo
Do we know if he was the last one there with her?

My thinking is that if the cook was in any way involved in her disappearance he wouldn't have provided any information at all. He most likely would've said I saw nothing. MOO

moo
Do we know if he was the last one there with her?
No, all her dad said was he spoke to the manager and then he tried to text some of her coworkers with no response and then I guess the manager got a hold of the cook that was there that night and he said he saw her walk out to the fancy car with sunglasses on.

moo

No, all her dad said was he spoke to the manager and then he tried to text some of her coworkers with no response and then I guess the manager got a hold of the cook that was there that night and he said he saw her walk out to the fancy car with sunglasses on.

No response from co-workers?

Don’t you think they would have responded by now?
Starting to get weird vibes from these latest posts. No one is coming forward with information about her last few hours at work?
Oh I’m sure they’ve talked to her dad now I would think. That was only the morning the first day she went missing , so I’m assuming it was pretty early .

Don’t you think they would have responded by now?
Starting to get weird vibes from these latest posts. No one is coming forward with information about her last few hours at work?
LE and the family are choosing to keep quiet. I believe that when some information is provided, social media begins “digging” and character assassination. LE rarely names a POI.

I don't think that any of the coworkers was meant to give her a ride that night. If that were true, her disappearance would point to an abduction. Also, her father would have learned it by now and probably mentioned the fact, because it would contribute to urgency. For some reason the police doesn't want (or need) for the media to publicize this case.
IIRC, her dad mentioned that she told him she had a ride home that night.
We don't know if it was a ride from a co-worker or not, but I think dad thought it was from a co-worker.
JMO

Just a thought---When I was 15 I worked in a restaurant as a hostess. The people who work "in the back" tend to be older guys. Not necessarily but usually. When you have mixed ages working in a party culture, lines get blurred, all the time. I remember a schoolmate of mine who was a year older was dating a much older assistant manager and they kept it very hush hush. Not uncommon practice, though inappropriate. I'm not accusing anyone or speculating that she was dating anyone. Just a thought.

Also IMO I do not think a 16 year old would come up with an elaborate plan and leave her phone behind so she couldn't be tracked as part of a runaway plan. It just doesn't make sense to me at all. A 16 year old wants her phone.

I think people are getting a little too far from home with the burner cellphone thing. That doesn't strike me as something a normal 16 year old would do unless the parents were suffocating ly strict. In which case she probably wouldn't dress or do her make up like she has in some of her Facebook photos. And even then I think it's a reach.

I also dont know why people are unwilling to consider that she could have mistaking ly left her phone. I am glued to my phone but still even I have forgotten it in a rush to leave for work or something and been miserable the rest of the day.

I think people are getting a little too far from home with the burner cellphone thing. That doesn't strike me as something a normal 16 year old would do unless the parents were suffocating ly strict. In which case she probably wouldn't dress or do her make up like she has in some of her Facebook photos. And even then I think it's a reach.

I also dont know why people are unwilling to consider that she could have mistaking ly left her phone. I am glued to my phone but still even I have forgotten it in a rush to leave for work or something and been miserable the rest of the day.
I agree
I dont think she had a burner phone. JMO
I think she was still on the clock (we dont know, but I sure would like to know, as that would change everything, IMO)
if she is still on the clock, phone, etc is in normal work place area, runs out back for a quick minute, and something happens.

If it was just the phone, sure, could be an accident. Leaving BOTH her phone and wallet gets me pondering though. First, at work, I would never leave my wallet unattended. It would be in my pocket or a locker if available. Any kind of work clothing should have at least one pocket big enough to hold a wallet. Maybe Lexi did leave her wallet at the cashier station on a regular basis. But I think that's highly unusual.

I am skeptical that any alleged argument with a customer would have been resolved by going outside at the end of thr night. What would going outside do? If a customer has a complaint he/she talks to the manager or shift lead and then leaves either happy or is mad and promises to write to corporate.

the burner phone is just a natural end point of speculation on what would have led Lexi to walk out the back and get into a different vehicle without telling anyone - not friends, family, or any co-worker.

True, it is possible to track a burner phone, but I think you need the phone number to do so.

Need the phone number to figure out where it was purchased, and then hopefully get credit card records or cctv from the store.

As another poster was asking, I think it is technically possible to deduce this phone number from it pinging at her house and at work, etc. at times she was known to be at those places, But I don't think that is legal. I could be wrong.

JMO
I was looking at my router and somehow was able to see a list of all devices that had connected to it at some point. I didn’t look to see if I could dig into details such as when they connected or phone numbers. They were all known devices or friends of my kiddos. I’m sure a lot of information could be found if one knows how to dig deeper. I’ll see if I can and report back. If I could get back there....

ETA
I can see device type/name and MAC address for each, but that’s about it. IMEI numbers are generally tracked when purchasing a phone with a plan, I don’t know about burners. Nor do I know if IMEI numbers are tied to MAC addresses. Hopefully someone smarter than me knows.

Last edited:
Imoo Alexis is 16. She is working bringing in an income. Also there are tips which are not regulated.. so quite possibly she has private savings. Phones are cheap she probably has another for her own privacy. Makeup and clothing are replaceable. There are many 16 year olds missing I am sure..so the police..unless there is evidence she was unwillingly abducted...she has made that choice. If she was 12 that is different. She did not have an adult trusting relationship with her father- so track all you like...that is easy for Alexis to get around. Moo I think she chose this path and I hope she is with a good person.
With regard to your statement that she didn’t have an adult trusting relationship with her father, I don’t know if that is completely true. IME with my teens, there are levels of trust. On the whole, my 17 yo is trustworthy, do I trust her completely? Absolutely not! She is 17 and doesn’t always make the best decisions due to lack of worldly experience. I do use the find my phone option at times just to check up. She’s been in situations with a prior friend group and didn’t speak up when she should have, so that’s why I say levels of trust. I certainly don’t pretend to know everything her friends may have going on at any given minute. I could easily see a teenager getting into a situation and not realizing that it could get out of their control easily.

I hope that all makes sense....rough day and not sure all cylinders are firing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back