GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is one of the saddest cases I've read here. There are way too many if only's here. I can't blame her family for their anger.

Poor Alicia, what a beautiful young girl. How will we ever protect our children?

jmo

Was there any mention by LE of the number of sex offenders in Alicia's area during the presser? If not, why not?

I found a page, zoomed in near the bus stop and counted 23.

Then I looked on another site that had over 60 in Greenville.:what:

Alicia was 16 yo. It was 3:30 PM in the afternoon. One block from her home.

IMO, no reason she would need to be with another individual for safety reasons. Age, proximity to her home, and time of day.

Would an Amber Alert mean that LE would have gone door to door, roadblocks and such ?

OMG- a teenager is found murdered in a box and it becomes a CYA fest? If any of those people are elected officials, I hope there is an outrage and if possible, a recall. What a disgrace.

Did LE release a photograph of the trunk in order for the public to call in tips? If not, why not?

IMO, Trunk may be key to the perp.

yeah that bus looks empty. The kid behind may just be moving up closer to the front IMO.

Yes .... the Aunt, in the comments to the right of this picture, asked if any of the students knew who this was behind Alicia on the bus .....

to those asking repeatedly how she would get home after ACE program: someone posted a link to what looked like a press release about the ACE program that clearly said district provides bus rides home after the program.

NOTES: What was said in the press conference

Below Snipped from:

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x1501151614/NOTES-What-was-said-in-the-press-conference

Alicia's Aunt:

"She liked music. She wasn't a typical teenager who likes to go out and be around a lot of people. She likes to come home straight from school and be with herself."

Friend of Family for 30 years, Social Worker:

"She's not even your average 16-year-old. The first thing she would want to do is say, 'Hey, do you want to watch Nickelodeon or play video games?'

Police Chief:

"Some of the information reported by the media is accurate. Some is not completely accurate. There is a box that's associated with this investigation. I'm not at liberty to give a lot of details about that, but that is certainly something that we are looking at and will be a key point of our investigation.

I wonder if they have any other photos (off schoolbus) with any other camera angles. Also, a shot right before she stood up. We might be able to see out the windows of the bus to any pedestrians, cars etc. in the vicinity.

Alicia was 16 yo. It was 3:30 PM in the afternoon. One block from her home.

IMO, no reason she would need to be with another individual for safety reasons. Age, proximity to her home, and time of day.

Not only that, she wasn't going to an empty house at least if reports are accurate. There was someone home.

Jumping off from your post, and sorry, venting for a minute (not towards you, towards what's apparently happened):

So does she walk a block (ETA or half block?) to her own house, where someone's expecting her, or a block/half block to someone else's house, where people are expecting her, and then walk the remaining way to her own house at some later point? What kind of background check(s) should someone do on the residents and visitors of whoever's house it is she's temporarily waiting at? Or passers-by, or maintenance people, or people working on a house down the street, or of course there's always the mailman or the lawn care person, or the neighbor's lawn person, the new people on the street, or...?

:furious:

I swear I think the only "solution" I've seen suggested that might even work is hiring a body guard for every kid. And I know that's not remotely feasible for a ton of reasons. Can you imagine some of the sickos that would be applying for that job, getting paid to be alone with your child all the time? (Yes, I know some kids have private security guards but I tend to think they're heavily checked out and there aren't that many of them). Not to mention I think it'd really mess with the kid!

All IMO...

Grrrr sorry, done venting. I hope it's clear but just in case, I am not at all blaming the family. I so wish they could've gotten her back in their arms, but since they can't, I'm glad they seem to be fighting for justice for her, and not backing down.

Rest in peace Alicia. I am so sorry you're not here with us anymore, and I am hearbroken for your loved ones. Thank you for sharing your beautiful smile with the world.

I think it is time to get cameras on the outside of the bus.

Or.....some type of gsp in clothing, jewelry.......anything !!!!!!!

:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back