GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering if an adult in Alicia's family was in a friend or romantic relationship with him...

and being the creep that he is... Took advantage of that relationship to get to the young girl?

Just thoughts without any links to back it up...
Yes, I too perfectly understand your train of thought here.. I agree as well nothing yet to substantiate our thoughts of possibly how R gained such access to Alicia..*IF SO* boy does it not perfectly mimic the dynamics of little Gabbiee Swainson's tragic case.. With fifty-something year old friend of the family, Freddy being the monster that sexually assaulted and IMO murdered her...

Again nothing substancial to indicate this exact same dynamic is present in Alicia's case, but IMO worth noting the IMO quite possible similarities between the two cases...

All jmo, tho.

a man arrested Thursday in Hunt County on family violence warrants was questioned about Moore's disappearance prior to his arrest.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Two-in-Custody-Tied-to-Slain-Teen-Alicia-Moore-177971971.html

so if TW served his sentence according to below referenced article, he should have been released 8/18/12. So within 3 months of his release he had warrants issued for family violence? So he came out and started commiting crimes immediately?
Don't you normally have to NOT appear for a court date for warrants to be issued?

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/tobias-whetstone/242332/

Yes, I too perfectly understand your train of thought here.. I agree as well nothing yet to substantiate our thoughts of possibly how R gained such access to Alicia..*IF SO* boy does it not perfectly mimic the dynamics of little Gabbiee Swainson's tragic case.. With fifty-something year old friend of the family, Freddy being the monster that sexually assaulted and IMO murdered her...

Again nothing substancial to indicate this exact same dynamic is present in Alicia's case, but IMO worth noting the IMO quite possible similarities between the two cases...

All jmo, tho.

Rebekah Gay and that monster whose name I forgot (good for me!) comes to mind too. Although she was not a minor but also vulnerable, trusting, living alone. He was engaged to her mother of all people.

Do these two creeps know each other from prison?

a man arrested Thursday in Hunt County on family violence warrants was questioned about Moore's disappearance prior to his arrest.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Two-in-Custody-Tied-to-Slain-Teen-Alicia-Moore-177971971.html

so if TW served his sentence according to below referenced article, he should have been released 8/18/12. So within 3 months of his release he had warrants issued for family violence? So he came out and started commiting crimes immediately?
Don't you normally have to NOT appear for a court date for warrants to be issued?

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/tobias-whetstone/242332/

No you do NOT have to appear in court for a warrant. One can be issued for probable cause, etc. That's what it means ... a warrant for arrest to pick you up and take you to jail. Evidently and JMO, they couldn't find the guy. He has a history of running deemed by his past record(s) in TWO counties.

I cannot find anything that R was ever in the TDC .. Texas Department of Corrections. TW was in prison in the Connally Unit in way South Texas. R is currently in JAIL in Greenville, Tx.

So, while W was in prison, R made a deal with him to get retribution against Alicia for him when he got out?

IMO in terms of the people I think you have the right idea on what some of us are wondering about, you just may have the initials flipped. As to motive I keep wondering about that - retribution? preventing her from testifying? happening to know where a vulnerable young girl would be and when?

Sounds like the latest from LE is saying it might not be related but I'm having a hard time buying that myself. MOO. If it's not, I sure hope they find the person who did this very soon.

Speculation, but I'm thinking they knew each other earlier. I'm hung up on the age thing again, it's not that often 16, 22, and 49 year olds are all in the same circle of direct friends, more like friends of friends or relatives' friends of friends, IMO.

No you do NOT have to appear in court for a warrant. One can be issued for probable cause, etc. That's what it means ... a warrant for arrest to pick you up and take you to jail. Evidently and JMO, they couldn't find the guy. He has a history of running deemed by his past record(s) in TWO counties.

Thanks.

I was trying to figure out if the warrants were issued for something after he was released in August.

So we don't know when these warrants were issued?

Thanks.

I was trying to figure out if the warrants were issued for something after he was released in August.

So we don't know when these warrants were issued?

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x691735783/What-we-know-about-Terry-Ramsire-and-Tobias-Whetstone
November 9, 2012

Whetstone, 22, was arrested Thursday on an outstanding warrant on one misdemeanor count of assault causing bodily injury/family violence. Whetstone was alleged in the charge to have assaulted a female family member, not Moore, on September 26. The charge was filed by the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office on October 11 and the warrant for Whetstone’s arrest was issued October 15. As of this morning, an arraignment hearing had not been scheduled.

ETA: Not sure when TW got out of prison. His 2 consecutive sentences was up 8/2012, but he could have gotten early release, etc. JMO

I don't think TW is responsible for Alicia's death. I think the LE are grasping at straws here.

If it's allowable to post, I'm just curious, what makes you think that? No snark, I promise, I just feel like everything I read leads me to the conclusion he was involved, but I also don't like feeling like I'm maybe being led to a false conclusion - even if I'm leading myself there :). So I like hearing other theories.

I do understand the wording and I do understand what they meant and for me if officials, whether school or LE had been a little more compassionate I do not think I would have even noticed the wording....the whole fiasco of a presser bothered me...not just that!

Oh I understand but I think there is alot more involved here that we are not aware of!

I have a question?
Who is the Uncle that was home and does he know these guys that were arrested?
Im just looking for a common bond here.

I have a question?
Who is the Uncle that was home and does he know these guys that were arrested?
Im just looking for a common bond here.

I have no idea. He hasn't been named by the MSM or any family members.

I do know his name, etc. but we cannot discuss him because of the above.

Speculation, but I'm thinking they knew each other earlier. I'm hung up on the age thing again, it's not that often 16, 22, and 49 year olds are all in the same circle of direct friends, more like friends of friends or relatives' friends of friends, IMO.

Im wondering how they are involved with her and her family how they came into her life! Who let them in? Were they family friends.

The second charge was one month after beginning his prison sentence, so I think he was incarcerated on the "terror threat" charge at the time. Terror threat sounds really ominous.

I agree..mterror threat is not just a reactive emotional outburst against someone...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back