GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Further reading here: JMO
This is a felony conviction = Texas has his DNA on file through CODIS.

I am glad,they have his DNA...

If he is involved..then the process may be speeded up...

and if he is not involved... The DNA will help eliminate him from the list of possible perps....

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x691735783/What-we-know-about-Terry-Ramsire-and-Tobias-Whetstone
November 9, 2012

Whetstone, 22, was arrested Thursday on an outstanding warrant on one misdemeanor count of assault causing bodily injury/family violence. Whetstone was alleged in the charge to have assaulted a female family member, not Moore, on September 26. The charge was filed by the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office on October 11 and the warrant for Whetstone’s arrest was issued October 15. As of this morning, an arraignment hearing had not been scheduled.

ETA: Not sure when TW got out of prison. His 2 consecutive sentences was up 8/2012, but he could have gotten early release, etc. JMO

the "thanks" button wasn't enough!!

So, while W was in prison, R made a deal with him to get retribution against Alicia for him when he got out?

Good,question...

I am thoroughly confused,about,the time line of these Gentlemens' jail times...

but could their jail times have overlapped?

question though...

what does W get out of the deal..unless he just enjoys hurting people?

R is in jail... Does he have ties to big money?

I wouldn't think so... But I know it happens a lot that major criminals continue to get rich while they are in prison...

JMO

Im wondering how they are involved with her and her family how they came into her life! Who let them in? Were they family friends.

I don't know anything of course so it's speculation, but I think both are probably family friends, friends of friends, or distant relatives. Leaning towards family friends, but it's just IMO.

http://heraldbanner.com/topnews/x691735783/What-we-know-about-Terry-Ramsire-and-Tobias-Whetstone
November 9, 2012

Whetstone, 22, was arrested Thursday on an outstanding warrant on one misdemeanor count of assault causing bodily injury/family violence. Whetstone was alleged in the charge to have assaulted a female family member, not Moore, on September 26. The charge was filed by the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office on October 11 and the warrant for Whetstone’s arrest was issued October 15. As of this morning, an arraignment hearing had not been scheduled.

ETA: Not sure when TW got out of prison. His 2 consecutive sentences was up 8/2012, but he could have gotten early release, etc. JMO

Great.... W is being charged with violence against a female family member... And he was staying "holing up?" with his aunt (a female,family member)...

Jeez...

ETA... something tells me he wasn't really staying with his aunt... IYKWIM...

but if he was... I wonder how she feels right about now! :what:

I don't know anything of course so it's speculation, but I think both are probably family friends, friends of friends, or distant relatives. Leaning towards family friends, but it's just IMO.

That Ramsier guy is 49 im wondering if he dated her mom?

The indictments allege Ramsire sexually assaulted Moore on multiple occasions in July of this year.
This jerk had access to this child more than once!

If it's allowable to post, I'm just curious, what makes you think that? No snark, I promise, I just feel like everything I read leads me to the conclusion he was involved, but I also don't like feeling like I'm maybe being led to a false conclusion - even if I'm leading myself there :). So I like hearing other theories.

Well here is how I am looking at things right now. (mind you, this is just my opinion)
There would be no benefit to harming Alicia in terms of his impending trial. If I am not mistaken, these kind of cases will continue to be prosecuted, even in the absence of the victim. Secondly, it would be foolish to have someone hurt Alicia, knowing that the police would be looking to him or his associates as potential suspects.
I also think that in a typical act of retaliation, you would just put a bullet in someone as they walked down the street and then drive away. I haven't heard too many stories of abduction and retaliation, with the body finally disposed of in another area 40 miles away.
Also to assume that TW would be willing to retaliate would mean that he condoned what the other man had done to Alicia.
I wonder if these folks know each other from some church activities? That is one of the few ideas which crossed my mind when they mentioned the assault had taken place several times over the summer.
My opinion is that these men have become the target in the absence of any other clear leads, coupled with the pressure coming from the negative reaction of the public due to their mishandling of the case. I think they are indeed still in cya mode.
I may very well be wrong about all of this. I certainly hope this is not the only lead they are pursuing, and they had good reason to do so. The more time passes from the time of the abduction and the discovery of her body, the less people will remember and the greater chance that evidence will have been either intentionally destroyed or destroyed by natural processes.

I didn't think you were being snarky, by the way. I really value hearing all the opinions and viewpoints people offer. Thanks for asking.

Well here is how I am looking at things right now. (mind you, this is just my opinion)
There would be no benefit to harming Alicia in terms of his impending trial. If I am not mistaken, these kind of cases will continue to be prosecuted, even in the absence of the victim. Secondly, it would be foolish to have someone hurt Alicia, knowing that the police would be looking to him or his associates as potential suspects.
I also think that in a typical act of retaliation, you would just put a bullet in someone as they walked down the street and then drive away. I haven't heard too many stories of abduction and retaliation, with the body finally disposed of in another area 40 miles away.
Also to assume that TW would be willing to retaliate would mean that he condoned what the other man had done to Alicia.
I wonder if these folks know each other from some church activities? That is one of the few ideas which crossed my mind when they mentioned the assault had taken place several times over the summer.
My opinion is that these men have become the target in the absence of any other clear leads, coupled with the pressure coming from the negative reaction of the public due to their mishandling of the case. I think they are indeed still in cya mode.
I may very well be wrong about all of this. I certainly hope this is not the only lead they are pursuing, and they had good reason to do so. The more time passes from the time of the abduction and the discovery of her body, the less people will remember and the greater chance that evidence will have been either intentionally destroyed or destroyed by natural processes.

I didn't think you were being snarky, by the way. I really value hearing all the opinions and viewpoints people offer. Thanks for asking.

Thanks so much for the reply, and understanding the spirit in which I was asking the question. You make a lot of really good points.

The only benefit I could think of for R would be that in court or a trial, he might get a lighter sentence if there's not a child/young woman there telling a judge or jury first hand what happened to her. Even if the case was still pursued, I can see how first-hand accounts might make the sentence longer.

The only benefit I could think of for TW was status or some sort of gang initiation, again based mostly on his FB page.

You're right IMO, was a lot of extra "effort" (for lack of a better description) to put her in a box/trunk and go approx. 40 miles away. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

I agree with you local LE may still be in CYA mode or IMO they may at least be getting "tunnel vision" - heck I"m even getting it and I know probably what, 5% of what they know? Even though I was kind of glad to hone in on a suspect, it was also a relief to see earlier that they're still actively looking for others in case they don't already have him (or her?) in custody.

Thanks again for the reply.

It sounds like whoever took and murdered Alicia had a very small window of time before she would have reached home safely. Not a stranger/random abduction. She was either lured into a car by someone she knew, or someone she knew drove by (or was looking for her) and pulled her into the car. I won't be surprised at all if it turns out to be the person who is being discussed. I hate to think she was killed by someone who may have been allowed into her home, but isn't that almost always the case?

Not sure if this has been posted:

Greenville police have released photos taken when a slain 16-year-old was getting off her school bus last week.
Alicia Moore was last seen leaving her bus last Friday afternoon. Her body was found in a trunk beside a rural Van Zandt County road on Tuesday.
Surveillance video from the school bus shows a dark-colored Chrysler or Dodge vehicle, possibly a minivan, directly behind the bus when Moore stepped off. Police said they would like to speak with the people in the vehicle as potential witnesses.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...-Car-in-Greenville-Teens-Death-178232391.html

I checked FamilyWatchdog for the RSO's in the neighborhood and found one living near the bus stop. Apologies if this has been discussed already.

He was convicted in 2004 for sexual assault of a 15 year old child. I was checking Vinelink and he just bonded out on a Hunt County charge 10-31-2012. I'm unable to find case details for this latest charge.

Not sure if this has been posted:

Greenville police have released photos taken when a slain 16-year-old was getting off her school bus last week.
Alicia Moore was last seen leaving her bus last Friday afternoon. Her body was found in a trunk beside a rural Van Zandt County road on Tuesday.
Surveillance video from the school bus shows a dark-colored Chrysler or Dodge vehicle, possibly a minivan, directly behind the bus when Moore stepped off. Police said they would like to speak with the people in the vehicle as potential witnesses.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...-Car-in-Greenville-Teens-Death-178232391.html

Thank you.

See here's the thing ... Elephant in the Room, IMO.

The family said they didn't know AM was coming home on the GISD bus that day since she stayed for the ACE program and came home around 7:30 pm. They became alarmed after 7:30ish and rightly so and called LE. LE contacted the GISD the next day to SEE what was what. Video of school bus, iPad, etc. was supplied to LE.

SO ... do WE think she came home on the GISD bus at 3:30ish and some random dude/dudette snatch her by chance, etc....????? :(

OR

Someone knew she was on that GISD bus arriving home EARLY and met her, etc....?????? :(

I know most/if not all discount her iPad. I don't. It's a big clue that someone knew how to reset it back to factory settings and erase the Find my iPad settings, which would have shown where it was. It's the easiest thing in the world to reset that iPad. I did it when I gave my old one to my niece. It took just minutes to erase all my info and the iCloud .. which is what you use (on another device) to find your iPad. You can make it LOUDLY Beep or display a message ... like "hi... you found me .... call XXXXX to return it to owner" if it goes missing/lost/misplaced.

The GISD is not going to issue iPads without the Find my iPad with iCloud activated. JMO.

IF some random dude/dudette found her iPad (backpack) and reset to factory and IF you are going to discard a body ... why not just discard the possessions either with the body or hither and yon? Why go to the trouble to reset to factory? You are going to drive miles and miles away and discard the body in a wicker trunk but reset an iPad? Makes no sense to me and that's JMO.

Out of here for a while since I am the odd woman out that I don't think LE has been CYA at all. I listened to the presser and didn't :furious: like all here. I was floored with that take. LE was saying things between the lines that I picked up on. The Elephant in THAT room on THAT day was that LE and the family knew about AM sexual assaults in July. The very fragile, sweet, little, bullied (family glossed over that), so much of a homebody was SA before she disappeared. How in the world did that happen? LE knew that from the get go. LE didn't tell us that ... the press did many days later.

Sorry for the "novel". lol. BBL with a clearer head and no :furious: but still :truce:

Thank you.

See here's the thing ... Elephant in the Room, IMO.

The family said they didn't know AM was coming home on the GISD bus that day since she stayed for the ACE program and came home around 7:30 pm. They became alarmed after 7:30ish and rightly so and called LE. LE contacted the GISD the next day to SEE what was what. Video of school bus, iPad, etc. was supplied to LE.

SO ... do WE think she came home on the GISD bus at 3:30ish and some random dude/dudette snatch her by chance, etc....????? :(

OR

Someone knew she was on that GISD bus arriving home EARLY and met her, etc....?????? :(

I know most/if not all discount her iPad. I don't. It's a big clue that someone knew how to reset it back to factory settings and erase the Find my iPad settings, which would have shown where it was. It's the easiest thing in the world to reset that iPad. I did it when I gave my old one to my niece. It took just minutes to erase all my info and the iCloud .. which is what you use (on another device) to find your iPad. You can make it LOUDLY Beep or display a message ... like "hi... you found me .... call XXXXX to return it to owner" if it goes missing/lost/misplaced.

The GISD is not going to issue iPads without the Find my iPad with iCloud activated. JMO.

IF some random dude/dudette found her iPad (backpack) and reset to factory and IF you are going to discard a body ... why not just discard the possessions either with the body or hither and yon? Why go to the trouble to reset to factory? You are going to drive miles and miles away and discard the body in a wicker trunk but reset an iPad? Makes no sense to me and that's JMO.

Out of here for a while since I am the odd woman out that I don't think LE has been CYA at all. I listened to the presser and didn't :furious: like all here. I was floored with that take. LE was saying things between the lines that I picked up on. The Elephant in THAT room on THAT day was that LE and the family knew about AM sexual assaults in July. The very fragile, sweet, little, bullied (family glossed over that), so much of a homebody was SA before she disappeared. How in the world did that happen? LE knew that from the get go. LE didn't tell us that ... the press did many days later.

Sorry for the "novel". lol. BBL with a clearer head and no :furious: but still :truce:

I think LE knows more than they are saying. And agree about the Elephants. :waitasec:

I'm sitting on my hands about the RSO near the bus top. He's also a family member and I don't know if I can post his name.

I think she came on the first bus and then went to someones home nearby. And I do believe it was someone she knw and trusted. Placing her in a box where someone could find her indicates a level of 'care' for the victim. imo

I had hoped he reward would push someone to report what they know. Still hoping it does.

Someone claiming to have seen Alicia with someone 'not from around here' at a convenience store on Friday afternoon. :waitasec:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/video?clipId=7941936&topVideoCatNo=237008&autoStart=true

Having problems with you link.

Text:

Newly released documents in the case reveal Moore suffered from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and was on medication for it. And her mother told police she'd disappeared before with an older male she'd befriended over the summer. That's why her case was initially filed as a runaway.

snipping

Also, another man told police he went into the RK Mart that afternoon. He said as he walked in he saw Moore sitting in the front seat of a car.

"I just remember seeing her walking all the time. She had her glasses on and how little she was. That's the only way I could recognize her," he said.

He described the man Moore was with as a husky and "not from around here."

"I kinda got a strange feeling because I was kinda scared to say something to him. But I went on and spoke to him anyway," he said. "She kinda looked at me then held her head down."

Investigators confirmed that they did talk to the possible witness, but said the lead has gone cold.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20059179/police-van-driver-may-have-seen-murdered-teen#ixzz2BmteWP6K

More at link

I hope this is not a case of wanting to blame "someone not from around here."

God bless her mom for telling LE the truth: And her mother told police she'd disappeared before with an older male she'd befriended over the summer. That's why her case was initially filed as a runaway.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20059179/police-van-driver-may-have-seen-murdered-teen#ixzz2BmteWP6K

Crysler or DODGE mini-van behind the bus.

PLEASE watch the video. ETA: video: AM ran off with the old man per recently released documents.

So ....... LE is CYA? Anyone still think that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back