GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, I've been lurking on this thread all week and am truly heartbroken that Alicia's life was taken. I really hope they sort this case out ASAP and make an arrest or arrests. I hope you all don't mind me butting in here but I'm just curious as to whether somebody could give me a link/map with the location of the bus stop that she got off at? Sorry if this has already been discussed and posted.
TIA. :seeya:

Hi, I've been lurking on this thread all week and am truly heartbroken that Alicia's life was taken. I really hope they sort this case out ASAP and make an arrest or arrests. I hope you all don't mind me butting in here but I'm just curious as to whether somebody could give me a link/map with the location of the bus stop that she got off at? Sorry if this has already been discussed and posted.
TIA. :seeya:

Walnut at Bourland Street, Greenville, TX - Google Maps

Documents released -

The City of Greenville today released several documents concerning the Alicia Moore murder investigation.
The documents, including the initial missing-person report filed by Moore's mother, shed more light on the investigation into Moore's death. After she never arrived home from school on Nov. 2, her body was found last weekend in Van Zandt County.
According to the documents, Moore's mother said "she has done this before but has never stayed gone this long." According to the report, the mother also said "during the summer she befriended an older adult, male, and may have done this again."

http://m.heraldbanner.com/heraldbanner/pm_116258/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=HS8irTyg

<respectfully snipped for space> Someone knew she was on that GISD bus arriving home EARLY and met her, etc....?????? :(

I know most/if not all discount her iPad. I don't. It's a big clue that someone knew how to reset it back to factory settings and erase the Find my iPad settings, which would have shown where it was. It's the easiest thing in the world to reset that iPad. I did it when I gave my old one to my niece. It took just minutes to erase all my info and the iCloud .. which is what you use (on another device) to find your iPad. You can make it LOUDLY Beep or display a message ... like "hi... you found me .... call XXXXX to return it to owner" if it goes missing/lost/misplaced.

The GISD is not going to issue iPads without the Find my iPad with iCloud activated. JMO.
<snipped for space>

FWIW I think the iPad is a huge clue too. I have been thinking all along it was unusual that someone would know she had it to begin with, and further know how to reset it. It sounds like it's easy but you'd have to have at least seen one or messed around with one before. I think that's why I was originally thinking maybe it was a classmate/fellow bus rider. Of course could also be a friend or relative she was showing it to.

Yep ... that's why I posted it. LOL. We can't mention it, IMO ... against TOS but alert posters know. wink wink.

lol thanks. :blushing: Probably should've been obvious.

A lot of times I can't watch/listen to the videos except at limited times, and I'm just starting to realize how much I miss! Time to invest in some good headphones.

<snipped for space>
Crysler or DODGE mini-van behind the bus.

PLEASE watch the video. ETA: video: AM ran off with the old man per recently released documents.

So ....... LE is CYA? Anyone still think that?

BBM, just to answer your question, no. I'm glad you came back to post your opinions and info.

FWIW I think the iPad is a huge clue too. I have been thinking all along it was unusual that someone would know she had it to begin with, and further know how to reset it. It sounds like it's easy but you'd have to have at least seen one or messed around with one before. I think that's why I was originally thinking maybe it was a classmate/fellow bus rider. Of course could also be a friend or relative she was showing it to.

It's not hard, it's an Apple. All Apple products are simple to use. No right click this that, no hold your breathe, turn around, touch the ground, no hacking/worms/trojans, etc.. It's so BASIC and follow step 1, 2, 3. Seriously easy to do. BUT you would have to know that the iPad could track you azz.

There is absolutely nothing difficult to resetting an iPad to factory settings. It really just takes minutes to reset the thing back to the factory setting. The ONLY reason the owner/anyone would do that is IF: 1) give it away (thus you delete your stored passwords, account # on iTunes, bank records, etc,) or to 2) SELL it and even then .. you would want to get all your files/searches/passwords/ etc OFF of the iPad to the new owner. OR you know that all that and it can track you and thus reset to factory.

My DH (left brain dude) took my iPad. Came home without it. I went to his stupid PC and logged on to FIND MY iPAD through iCloud and tracked that sucker to my garage where it was lodged between the driver's seat and the console. It was BEEPING and he found it. Meanwhile I enabled that lost iPad to send a message to that iPad, he just found to say: "NEVER borrow your wife's iPad again. Irresponsible" lol. Sorry for the O/T

BBM, just to answer your question, no. I'm glad you came back to post your opinions and info.

Thank you. I really thought I was the ONLY one not hating and :furious: at LE in this case. I always stand by LE, but if I need too I will say they are wrong. In this case I just never, ever saw the reason to get all bent out of shape like *all* were doing after the presser. I was sooooooo alone for such a long time. (pity party table of one!!!!!!!) LOL. I was fine with that. Oh well. Onwards.

Documents released -

&#65279;&#65279;The City of Greenville today released several documents concerning the Alicia Moore murder investigation.
The documents, including the initial missing-person report filed by Moore's mother, shed more light on the investigation into Moore's death. After she never arrived home from school on Nov. 2, her body was found last weekend in Van Zandt County.
According to the documents, Moore's mother said "she has done this before but has never stayed gone this long." According to the report, the mother also said "during the summer she befriended an older adult, male, and may have done this again."

http://m.heraldbanner.com/heraldbanner/pm_116258/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=HS8irTyg

Thanks SO much for this. I dearly appreciate and love Alicia's mom. She just speaks the truth. She has no agenda ... other than find her girl. I am so sad for her and her daughter. :( God love her.

You are so welcome. And I'm glad you joined our group here Justice for Alicia.

I'm glad too. I hope and pray that Alicia and her family get the justice that they all deserve. Desperately hanging out for some news about suspects and arrests.

Thanks SO much for this. I dearly appreciate and love Alicia's mom. She just speaks the truth. She has no agenda ... other than find her girl. I am so sad for her and her daughter. :( God love her.

She did her best to protect Alicia and keep her safe. And it is such a different version than what I had read and heard. Poor mom.

OT- Rumors on twitter that some are planning to protest against Greenville PD during the Mourning Walk tomorrow. This would NOT honor Alicia. moo

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20059179/police-van-driver-may-have-seen-murdered-teen#ixzz2BmteWP6K

"And her mother told police she'd disappeared before with an older male she'd befriended over the summer. That's why her case was initially filed as a runaway."

BBM... first question that came to mind is by older does she mean a few years older, or a lot of years older? At Alicia's age, the difference between say 16 and 20 or 22 is a pretty big gap but it happens, but 16 and say 49? Whole different story IMO.
unfortunately, this is what I had suspected. However, I don't know where W enters the pic

Thank you. I really thought I was the ONLY one not hating and :furious: at LE in this case. I always stand by LE, but if I need too I will say they are wrong. In this case I just never, ever saw the reason to get all bent out of shape like *all* were doing after the presser. I was sooooooo alone for such a long time. (pity party table of one!!!!!!!) LOL. I was fine with that. Oh well. Onwards.

I will admit I was kind of upset during and after the presser too, but the more I read and hear, the less and less upset I am with LE. IMO that had to be really confusing for LE to figure out which story/stories to believe, and what action to take depending on what they believed.

I so wish this had a different ending for Alicia. :( I am feeling somewhat more hopeful that there are enough clues and connections to find the person who did this, though. I hope so.

She did her best to protect Alicia and keep her safe. And it is such a different version than what I had read and heard. Poor mom.

OT- Rumors on twitter that some are planning to protest against Greenville PD during the Mourning Walk tomorrow. This would NOT honor Alicia. moo

ITA. I saw that too. UGH. *Some* forgot about Alicia and have a different agenda, IMO.

And... one more thing... (Obviously I can't get this case out of my mind...)

The perp would want to erase the iPad so that there was no trail of communication between him/her and Alicia...

This is assuming this iPad has/had this feature...

And, sorry if this idea has already been suggested...:blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back